Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ivan Top Holmes
    Society
    ☯Hunter☠Hunter☯
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Few Scars View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's unethical. What was the BO? Didn't allow a bidding process.
    Thanks for giving me my only negative reputation (partial screenshot below) for the last 4 years. It shows what a great community EU has.

I was about to flip when I thought you were the person buying my golden keys that I crafted at a very high cost/risk 3 years ago, for really cheap and reselling for a large profit at no risk. Then I realized it's a different person, so I let that go.

Where were you when Ranyard bid 350 PED? Where were you when I said (on 01-07-2018, 15:28, that's 4 days ago mind you) there was a BO? You showed no interest at all. Others showed interest and gave me offers in-game. One of them satisfied my criteria. I gave everyone time. 4 days after (01-07-2018, 15:28) I announced my conditions here, I sold my BP that I was satisfied with the price for. You do realize even 350 PED is pocket change for this BP? What is "unethical" about the whole process? Don't be rude when you missed out on an opportunity you did not cease.

That being said, best of luck to the new owner. May the Golden Doors rain loot upon you. To those that have showed interests, I thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Ivan
    Last edited by Toprez; 01-13-2018 at 02:06. Reason: typo: omitted a word

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Toprez View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for giving me my only negative reputation (partial screenshot below) for the last 4 years. It shows what a great community EU has.

I was about to flip when I thought you were the person buying my golden keys that I crafted at a very high cost/risk 3 years ago, for really cheap and reselling for a large profit at no risk. Then I realized it's a different person, so I let that go.

Where were you when Ranyard bid 350 PED? Where were you when I said (on 01-07-2018, 15:28, that's 4 days ago mind you) there was a BO? You showed no interest at all. Others showed interest and gave me offers in-game. One of them satisfied my criteria. I gave everyone time. 4 days after (01-07-2018, 15:28) I announced my conditions here, I sold my BP that I was satisfied with the price for. You do realize even 350 PED is pocket change for this BP? What is "unethical" about the whole process? Don't be rude when you missed out on an opportunity you did not cease.

That being said, best of luck to the new owner. May the Golden Doors rain loot upon you. To those that have showed interests, I thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Ivan
    Yawn, thank you. 😢
    "Scars mark the journey through life..."
    Starfinder XXI: Warp Transport Service (WTS) Calypso and Arkadia, Total kick arse SI 64000
    Buying: Umbranoid Paste Pot 1500Ped
    Buying: Earth Globe Lamp, 1500Ped.
    Celeste North Shop 13: Deep Space Supplies: Arkadian items for sale!
    Darrell "Dimebag" Lance Abbott (August 20, 1966 December 8, 2004) R.I.P.
    Jeff Hanneman (January 31, 1964 May 2, 2013) R.I.P.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2