Status
Please reply by conversation.

Toprez

Old Alpha
Society
☯Hunter☠Hunter☯
Ivan Top Holmes
Item sold.

Up for grabs if any sane person wants this shit. Let me know your valuation here or in-game.

QR at 1.6 by the way, not that it matters much.

Here is the wiki link for those of you that might need it.

Thanks,
Ivan

Last edited:
No idea on value of bp but golden key is bs for the last phew years
So no idea tho i will offer 200ped for it

250 peds i offer

I assume its UL then I offer 300Ped

seems I like odd useless things, I'll go 350peds

A few interests so far here and in-game. Setting the "bid" to end two weeks from now: 00:00 Monday, Jan 22, 2018, MA time in-game (GMT), or when my internal "Buyout" condition is satisfied. Enough time to finish up your MM grinds. ;)

Thanks,
Ivan

Hidden BO satisfied in-game. Sale pending.

That's unethical. What was the BO? Didn't allow a bidding process.

Thanks for giving me my only negative reputation (partial screenshot below) for the last 4 years. It shows what a great community EU has.
screen_shot_2018-01-12_at_5.31.45_pm.jpg

I was about to flip when I thought you were the person buying my golden keys that I crafted at a very high cost/risk 3 years ago, for really cheap and reselling for a large profit at no risk. Then I realized it's a different person, so I let that go.

Where were you when Ranyard bid 350 PED? Where were you when I said (on 01-07-2018, 15:28, that's 4 days ago mind you) there was a BO? You showed no interest at all. Others showed interest and gave me offers in-game. One of them satisfied my criteria. I gave everyone time. 4 days after (01-07-2018, 15:28) I announced my conditions here, I sold my BP that I was satisfied with the price for. You do realize even 350 PED is pocket change for this BP? What is "unethical" about the whole process? Don't be rude when you missed out on an opportunity you did not cease.

That being said, best of luck to the new owner. May the Golden Doors rain loot upon you. To those that have showed interests, I thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ivan

Last edited:
Thanks for giving me my only negative reputation (partial screenshot below) for the last 4 years. It shows what a great community EU has.
screen_shot_2018-01-12_at_5.31.45_pm.jpg

I was about to flip when I thought you were the person buying my golden keys that I crafted at a very high cost/risk 3 years ago, for really cheap and reselling for a large profit at no risk. Then I realized it's a different person, so I let that go.

Where were you when Ranyard bid 350 PED? Where were you when I said (on 01-07-2018, 15:28, that's 4 days ago mind you) there was a BO? You showed no interest at all. Others showed interest and gave me offers in-game. One of them satisfied my criteria. I gave everyone time. 4 days after (01-07-2018, 15:28) I announced my conditions here, I sold my BP that I was satisfied with the price for. You do realize even 350 PED is pocket change for this BP? What is "unethical" about the whole process? Don't be rude when you missed out on an opportunity you did not cease.

That being said, best of luck to the new owner. May the Golden Doors rain loot upon you. To those that have showed interests, I thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

Thanks,
Ivan

Yawn, thank you. ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back