Selling: Tickets for Highest Single Loot Events with Calypso Land Deed as a prize!

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
To continue the popular event where the mobs hit hard, the stakes are high, and the swirlies pop left and right, I have created a highest single loot event on OLA 28 known as "Ahh... The Atrax" located at [26016, 46747, 149].

Ticket price: 199 PED

There is also a preliminary event on OLA 21 "Formicacida Uprising" the day before the main event. The prizes are set at 1 ped each, but you exchange those for tickets to the main event. Top 3 win tickets to the main event, and tickets are set at 10 PED each.

Check the event register and get your tickets today!

Don't forget, all globals count towards the following events:

Formicacida: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ssive-Income-on-OLA-21!&p=3622428#post3622428

Atrax: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...e-Atrax-25883-46844-150&p=3623106#post3623106

And the problem is, that those without tickets, can't Hunt on ola21.... (luckily only during that event).
But I have little interest in shooting atrax as I haven already completed the iron for it. Why not hold the initial event on the atrax land?

Last edited:
And the problem is, that those without tickets, can't Hunt on ola21.... (luckily only during that event).
But I have little interest in shooting atrax as I haven already completed the iron for it. Why not hold the initial event on the atrax land?

The goal is to cross-promote both land areas.

why always only HSL events?
Just guy with worst eco winning as the system is broken with loot 2.0? Swine dlx is OP in these events or am I missing something?

Just guy with worst eco winning as the system is broken with loot 2.0? Swine dlx is OP in these events or am I missing something?

Because the last time I did a ML event a terminator and a mod merc showed up and everyone else left. I spent 300 ped on the event and made 80 ped back in taxes.

I can recollect quite a few big hits since 2.0 whereas one ath was shot with ancient imk2 and another 30k with a very very eco weapon so to get big hofs uneco certainely aint the way to big multipliers.

HSL doublerewards the luckiest person but all has a chance, most loot makes the biggest gun win easily and as OP stated the rest simply just leaves.

//L

I can recollect quite a few big hits since 2.0 whereas one ath was shot with ancient imk2 and another 30k with a very very eco weapon so to get big hofs uneco certainely aint the way to big multipliers.

HSL doublerewards the luckiest person but all has a chance, most loot makes the biggest gun win easily and as OP stated the rest simply just leaves.

//L

I'm well aware that you can score a big hit even with eco gear, but that's not what I mean.
If I have much better eco than someone else and we are are playing for a HSL event, the one with bad eco will have a higher avg. loot (in pure TT-value, not talking about %) and thus place higher in the contest compared to the eco one in most cases, even if both are unlucky and hit no good multiplier.

I joined one of these events recently and even tho I got some decent size globals I ended up in top 15 or so before leaving, as double shrapnel doesn't count towards event points.

I know many players in this event used swine dlx and other uneco items, did not even score a global but still beat me, using a eco gun with rings etc making it even more eco.
Of course I might have a chance to hof and win anyway, but overall it seems eco gear is just giving you worse chance to win in this type of events with a very limited time.

I understand why LA-owner would choose this settings given the above example, and suppose there is no really good settings now days for the LA events and hope MA will make a remake of the system.

Less than an hour left to get your 10 ped ticket to the pre event, to win one of three tickets worth 199 PED each!

Back