FYI: Crazy prices in Mayhem Token trader!

toad

Stalker
Society
Deagleteam
Christer toad Johansson
Stupid ME, this was apperently very wrong so i remove what i can and move on!

Last edited:
So basically not even for 1 second you are thinking the pills are overpriced and you decided to compare everything with a 15 ped one.What is next? Compare imk2 with sweat at 20 ped/1k like 10 years ago and decide imk2 not worth the money because sweat is very attractive ?
Interesting.

Pills are not worth 15ped each, and they especially will not be worth anything like that when the event finishes and there is a massive influx of M Tokens.

Pills are not worth 15ped each, and they especially will not be worth anything like that when the event finishes and there is a massive influx of M Tokens.

Right, that's a false equivalency.

A better method may be to calculate how much the mtokens cost by winning FFA mayhem spots.

I agree that they are not worth 15 ped each but atleast the mayhem amps is over prices in token trader, a beta amp need the pills to go below 0.5 ped, i dont think that will happen.
The Mayhem armor parts need a pill price below 2 ped, then it is compareable with old mayhem sets in price, even if they are worth a few k more than old mayhem they would probably be to expensive if you get 3 ped for pills.

Messi i dont know what is wrong with you, you seams to be a very angry person that just have to be rude to people everytime you get the chance, i think that is really sad.

I agree that they are not worth 15 ped each but atleast the mayhem amps is over prices in token trader, a beta amp need the pills to go below 0.5 ped, i dont think that will happen.
The Mayhem armor parts need a pill price below 2 ped, then it is compareable with old mayhem sets in price, even if they are worth a few k more than old mayhem they would probably be to expensive if you get 3 ped for pills.

Messi i dont know what is wrong with you, you seams to be a very angry person that just have to be rude to people everytime you get the chance, i think that is really sad.

I am not angry.Sarcasm is my only language when people assume stuff publicly on forum.There is no other way I can express my thoughts other than this.
I might sound rude but I don't start threads with rude message.I find rude the post and I attack it with my own language which obviously is not meant to make new friends:)
Besides that I don't think we ever spoke so that's one more reason for you to believe I have nothing against you.
I just don't like the idea you are presenting and the way its presented, it is misleading.

But it is not misleading, it has some valid points, the 15 ped example is extreme and even if someone pays that now i doubt anyone will do it after mayhem.
Sarcasm is extremly hard over internet, it is very easy to misinterpret what people mean in text.
I have seen how you respond to different people on the forum and sometimes i think you cross every line there is, that was not the case here but i thougt you were rude in your response.

I am not angry.Sarcasm is my only language when people assume stuff publicly on forum.There is no other way I can express my thoughts other than this.
I might sound rude but I don't start threads with rude message.I find rude the post and I attack it with my own language which obviously is not meant to make new friends:)
Besides that I don't think we ever spoke so that's one more reason for you to believe I have nothing against you.
I just don't like the idea you are presenting and the way its presented, it is misleading.

But it is not misleading, it has some valid points, the 15 ped example is extreme and even if someone pays that now i doubt anyone will do it after mayhem.
Sarcasm is extremly hard over internet, it is very easy to misinterpret what people mean in text.
I have seen how you respond to different people on the forum and sometimes i think you cross every line there is, that was not the case here but i thougt you were rude in your response.

please sue me if you think im crossing the line.I'm doing what I feel is right.

said before this is a case of narcissism, but this research seems to say otherwise
https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-tiny-pronoun-says-a-lot-about-you-1381187068

The whole game is overpriced man - this is not news. People paying $6,000 - $10,000 USD for a virtual gun that can be worth $0 tomorrow if the game goes tits up all because it goes PEW PEW PEW faster for a couple pennies cheaper than the alternative. Better guns don't guarantee an ATH.

But this is Entropia - The Millionaire's Playground, where having more money than sense is good for business lol

In any case, those pills are still new and overpriced, in time as they flood the market the pills will drop in price thus making them less profitable and the remaining gear not seeming as expensive.

You are probably right on the UL gear but i still think the L amps is extremely overpriced at 1500 to 3000 M Tokens

The whole game is overpriced man - this is not news. People paying $6,000 - $10,000 USD for a virtual gun that can be worth $0 tomorrow if the game goes tits up all because it goes PEW PEW PEW faster for a couple pennies cheaper than the alternative. Better guns don't guarantee an ATH.

But this is Entropia - The Millionaire's Playground, where having more money than sense is good for business lol

In any case, those pills are still new and overpriced, in time as they flood the market the pills will drop in price thus making them less profitable and the remaining gear not seeming as expensive.

You are probably right on the UL gear but i still think the L amps is extremely overpriced at 1500 to 3000 M Tokens

oh yeah, I decided day 1 that the money was in getting the pills and reselling them rather than trying for a single amp.

Even at 1 ped per pill the Laser Beta amp would cost 210 ped, you buy them at auction at 100-110 ped now, i very much doubt that the pills will go down to 1 ped each so those prices i think need to be adjusted.

oh yeah, I decided day 1 that the money was in getting the pills and reselling them rather than trying for a single amp.

Even at 1 ped per pill the Laser Beta amp would cost 210 ped, you buy them at auction at 100-110 ped now, i very much doubt that the pills will go down to 1 ped each so those prices i think need to be adjusted.

How much did the amp cost when it was first introduced? Well, its cost was 10 PED. The markup tho, it was created by players and it decreased with the supply and demand. MA creates supply, players create demand.
What you want is for MA to dynamically adjust the token trader prices to fit ... what? The demand? Players and resellers valuation of stuff? How do you see that working out? Can you adjust the prices for when the amps were introduced? First week. Would they have to ask people what the market is like so they adjust the token trader? Would they have to log in an avatar and take notes of #trade channels? Why do pills have to be a reference and not the amps? Should they adjust prices weekly? Daily? These all are valid points but are bullshit and can't happen in order for the prices to make sense to you...
Everyone has tokens and their prices will be dirt soon so you should be careful with stacking up too many pills. Next thing we will hear will be that MA's misleading token trader crashed the pills market ...

Back