For sale!!!

The NN 1977

Mature
I have no other way of doing this, so I am extending my newest invention up for sale, and this goes out to all developers of the world.
Oberon Dime System (TM). Is for sale, pricetag? 4 billion. U$D

A little about Oberon Dime the System.
It is a ruleset for complete implementation, of just about any sort of game, it is also a real cash economy system, that allows free flow of cash, further more, everyone who makes use of a game, by participating in any game that is based with ODS. Is able to earn money. ODS, generates jobs and pointe for millions of people, it is maybe the most impressive system to date.
ODS. Also offers attraction, it will most deffinately become the most addictive game-setup ever.
ODS. is costimizable, and can function as a dynamic gamble, and at the same time earn everyone who makes use of the game, based with ODS, Wealthy.
ODS. can be purchased a license to, for 1 billion U$D. A tailored system that serves the need of up to 3 game types so far...
Car games.
Sci-Fi Games.
And finally Adventure Games. Meaning RPG fantasy games.

Potential clients interested with eager, to purchase ODS. would have to be Blizzard. MindArk. Electronic Arts.

Many other clients will follow in these giants steps.
Simply ODS can be tailored into perfecting in some areas while breaking new frontiers within items distributed throughout existing games.

For further info: refer to this post. So, Buying up ODS will cost 4 billion U$D, and buying a license costs 1 billion U$D.
Licenses are valid for one game only.

Embrace the dawn of an entire new concept, a concept that will revolutionize the way we look at games.

Welcome to the future of gaming with pointe to it.

Sincerely: Freelanced Gaming Agent/Analyzer, The Nocturnal Navigator.

PS: ODS is aimed at MMORPG games, Also Contracts will be formed with all or any party who wishes to purchase this uniqe system.

You expect people to go for this when you write USD as "U$D" ???

Making sure...

Heh, I was only making sure we were on the same page in terms of currency, My bad :)

Sincerely: The NN.

Only 4 billion dollars? I'll take two!

Will you take sweat and at what rate ?

NN just add a few images in your op and you’re good to go I reckon. :thumbup:

Do you have those in blue? I like blue

Oberon? As in Oberon nightseer?
Nocturnal navigator .....nightseer

Copycat?

well maybe star citizen can do another kickstarter round to fund for this....seems reasonable

Back