Selling: [Castorian Combat Mace Mk. VI] Tier 4.9 + [Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII]

Luckycharm

Elite
Society
The Dung Kickers
Gallyon Luckycharm Sundstrand
Make offers in thread. I am very rarely online.

Are you only accepting ped offers?

Would you accept a tier 1.9 mace mkV + ped?

Would you sell the VIII amp on it's own? What are the remaining tiers on the mace as well?

Thanks.

Hi Randy. I'm not looking for other items in trade. The mace v was sold first here, as the vi was better dps. Just putting it on the table due to inactivity. The amp does not have to sell with it.

EDIT: Nevermind

Last edited:
1x CLD(X) bid on the VIII amp (or PED equivalent of ~1950) ped.

Also is this an open auction or just taking offers? Just curious if I wanted to put in a bid on the mace also

Not sure what the difference is between an open auction or taking offers, but they're for sale. If an offer seems fair enough I'll let go...

1950 on the amp noted though.

Is the melee amp still for sale?

Well yes it is, but due to it's efficiency being the same as the (L) counterpart (unlike mindforce amps where it doesn't really matter if you use L or UL) I find them undervalued quite a bit, making me hold onto it ;p

Well yes it is, but due to it's efficiency being the same as the (L) counterpart (unlike mindforce amps where it doesn't really matter if you use L or UL) I find them undervalued quite a bit, making me hold onto it ;p

What price would you sell it for?

Since I can't send PM to you can you please let me know how much your after for both items together?

Had another we offered but want to get your price before deciding beteween.

I want the mace luckycharm.. still got it?

Well I'm looking for +4k on the trauma viii amp and +5k on the t4 mace mk.vi (all tirs: 97/65/112/109/101/58/92/74/103/107)

I know some have sold for less, but some have also sold for more (I'm not anywhere near gaining on a sale)

Well I'm looking for +4k on the trauma viii amp and +5k on the t4 mace mk.vi (all tirs: 97/65/112/109/101/58/92/74/103/107)

I know some have sold for less, but some have also sold for more (I'm not anywhere near gaining on a sale)
My offer is plus 4k on mace.. Let me know if u change ur mind..

Back