PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 223
  1. #121

  2. #122
    Prowler
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Finland
    Avatar
    Toni Chiee Lahderinne
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please register

    Kingu KinguXnoX Kingu
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdweller View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Slim Slam Shazaam
    both added, welcome

  3. #123
    Guardian
    Joined
    Aug 2012
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Australia
    Avatar
    Esko dcm Jones
    Posts
    294
    Add me.

    Esko dcm Jones


  4. #124
    Stalker Mary Jane's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Portugal / London
    Avatar
    Mary Mary Jane
    Society
    The Great Pretenders
    Posts
    2,454
    Images
    243
    Sign me in pls
    Mary Mary Jane

  5. #125
    Prowler
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Finland
    Avatar
    Toni Chiee Lahderinne
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by dcm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Add me.

    Esko dcm Jones

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sign me in pls
    Mary Mary Jane
    welcome

  6. #126
    Stalker Mary Jane's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Portugal / London
    Avatar
    Mary Mary Jane
    Society
    The Great Pretenders
    Posts
    2,454
    Images
    243

    Hof up to 300

    Hi there,

    Am I entitle for 150 peds with this hof?

  7. #127
    Prowler
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Finland
    Avatar
    Toni Chiee Lahderinne
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi there,

    Am I entitle for 150 peds with this hof?
    yep. Gz for hof! 150peds waiting

  8. #128

    add me pls

    Add me pls
    tomam tomam rockefeller

  9. #129
    Prowler
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Finland
    Avatar
    Toni Chiee Lahderinne
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by tomam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Add me pls
    tomam tomam rockefeller
    welcome

  10. #130

    Hi can you add me please 'Jackie Jammis Juniper'

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here's an Mining event for Land ares below. (resources at 2nd post)

    LA #23 ~Royal Club (30200, 40000)
    LA #24 - ~Royal Club (31700 , 40000)
    LA #46 - Proteron Pasture (18500, 62300)
    LA #53 - Winter Park (18500, 45700)
    LA #54 - Atami's Proteron Paradise (21400, 45700)
    Medusa's Head - Bakunawa Island (55500, 69200)
    Rocktropia - Isle of Lost avatars





    The rules are simple:

    1. You register here with your ingame avatar name

    2. You go mine to our Land areas. Example to Medusa's Head - Bakunawa Island

    3. When you global over 300+ peds you get 150 PEDs extra per global / hof

    4. You claim your prize from Toni Chiee Lahderinne.

    5. You need to ask your reward in 2 months.

    - All Land Areas mining taxes has set to 3.00%


    Bonus Globals

    Each Henrem Stems Global in our Areas pays you 100 PED extra. (can be found winter park)
    Each Gold Stone Global in our Areas pays you 100 PED extra. (Can be found Bakunawa Island)


    we reserve the right to cancel or change the event at any time without prior notice. All prizes before this will be paid ofc.

    This event can be combinied with our jackpot event which you can find here ->
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...-Jackpot-event
    Hi can you add me please 'Jackie Jammis Juniper'

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook