Crypto Currency - ethereum

gwit

Prowler
Katielicious mallow (Kat)
I have just been offered a deal out of game to sell something (not game related) for a decent sum of money provided I take ethereum. Does anyone have real experience in converting ethereum to cash. Any idea how long it will take and do the exchanges set conversion limits. Any issues in putting the money into your own bank account?

I have just been offered a deal out of game to sell something (not game related) for a decent sum of money provided I take ethereum. Does anyone have real experience in converting ethereum to cash. Any idea how long it will take and do the exchanges set conversion limits. Any issues in putting the money into your own bank account?

I use Kraken, and it converts ethereum into Euro or USD instantly pretty much. Have not withdraw from the site yet but doubt it'll take long and any issues bar tax etc.

ive withdrawn from kraken and the withdrawel time was the same as the deposit time, 1 business day.

Cryptocurrency isn't a "thing" that can be put into your hand. You must have a "wallet" where it can be transferred to.

If you have to ask "what is a wallet?" then just say no to the deal and let the person convert his coins to a bank wire.

Thanks for the replies. Very helpful.

open a coinbase account, get verified (use the phone app so you can use ur phone's camera), have them send the ether to the ether address that coinbase provides you, transfer the ether to gdax (parent company of coinbase, so you are already registered) sell the ether on a LIMIT order (you pay zero fee) transfer the USD or GBP to your bank account takes 2 business days and zero fee.

This should be moved to Off-Topic...

I'd give ETH a month to stabilize

Back