Captain Jack's Booty Grab February Formicacida Edition

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
formicacida.jpg

I have formed an event called "Captain Jack's Booty Grab" in the event register. It's themed upon a fictional "Captain Jack", a Sailor of questionable character who has accrued a massive booty stash and, like any good Sailor would do, is hiding it. However, the booty stash has been discovered and the location has been revealed! It is located on OLA 21 and with a stroke of luck in the Highest Single Loot event, you could end up with the load!

Prize is 1,000 PED

1000_ped.jpg

Tickets are just 99 PED each.

There will be weekly events leading up to the main event, in which you can win tickets to the main event. Tickets to the pre-events will be 10 PED each.
All events will begin at 1800 MA time.

All globals during the pre-events and main event count towards the grinder event. Full details here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...t-for-Markup-and-Win-Passive-Income-on-OLA-21!

Last edited:
Update;

Upon receiving a recommendation from a friend, I will be implementing a sort of progressive jackpot feature.
After the first 11 tickets are sold (to break even my event creation costs), 75% of any further ticket sale revenue will be divided between 2nd and 3rd place in a 60-40 split respectively.

NOTE: Tickets awarded as prizes in pre-events do not count toward ticket sale revenue. Registrations made by event hosts do not count toward ticket sale revenue.

Last edited:
Back