Help: Keyboard/lag issue?

Status

SanSiim

There is no bathroom!
Society
The Maniacs
Siim SanSiim Ots
Ok so, like 2 months back I got new PC, also installed EU then to see if there was any improvements made to the GFX since I hadn't played for like a year, all was working as intended.

So today I logged in again to actually do some hunting or mining, but the problem that I have now is that "half" my keyboard buttons don't respond (like WASD, numbers, well technically any letter button doesn't do anything...). I can use Esc, Enter, Space, arrows, F1-12. Sometimes when pressing any of WASD the button gets "stuck" and my avatar just keeps running which ever direction I pressed...

Now I did get the email that the lag is now GONE from EU, this seems like it has just become a helluwa worse :D
How can I spend my money on a crap like this? :hammer::hammer:

Well, could be of course that just my PC is just so bad that I need to buy a new one again.

Ok so, like 2 months back I got new PC, also installed EU then to see if there was any improvements made to the GFX since I hadn't played for like a year, all was working as intended.

So today I logged in again to actually do some hunting or mining, but the problem that I have now is that "half" my keyboard buttons don't respond (like WASD, numbers, well technically any letter button doesn't do anything...). I can use Esc, Enter, Space, arrows, F1-12. Sometimes when pressing any of WASD the button gets "stuck" and my avatar just keeps running which ever direction I pressed...

Now I did get the email that the lag is now GONE from EU, this seems like it has just become a helluwa worse :D
How can I spend my money on a crap like this? :hammer::hammer:

Well, could be of course that just my PC is just so bad that I need to buy a new one again.

Have you binded your keys correctly?
Press “g” when in game and check.
Also check settings under “o” to see if aim mode enabled or disabled
MA did change setting for some so now aim mode is no longer on “space” instead it is jump on space instead of “e”
Also check keyboard drivers.
I doubt its anything to do with game lag. And screaming out - “MA’s crappy game, cant even waste my money” is kind of silly dont you think?

/Soko

Edit:
Oh and check ur internet/connection. Hover mouse above the radar to see your ping. If its in hundreds or thousands then its problem your end.

Status
Back