Uber: 23k FFA1 spider

thee pepe

Dominant
2018-01-13_--_mayhem_araneatrox_ffa_1_23297_ped_thumb.jpg

Weeeee :)

Gratz but do something with the image, cant check it out :)

Gratz, nice loot! :)

IMO loots like these should fall it FFA 5 tho, not 1

Gratz.

FFA 5 can probably drop 100k+ they just don't get hunted enough.

Gz
Interesting
No finisher
Level 62
Improved Omegaton M2870
Very unmaxed

Gratz sir!
That's a bloody nice spider! :wtg:

Very nice mate, I was hunting kerbs in FFA1 when this went off - clearly I was on the wrong mob! :laugh:

im going with pure luck on this one. I had hunted spiders for about 2 weeks when event started. then stopped completely.

joined a random instance in nymphtown. was shooting kerbs for about 20 mins. teamed the yulebot, then proceeded to shoot a few spiders. this was the 3rd spider I shot. I then proceeded to stare at the screen for the remaining time in the instance.

I know I'm not even close to maxed on the gun. aside from this loot, I haven't noticed much difference between shooting this and maxed weapons. +I burn through way to many L guns not to have a UL gun. 2 guns a day at my lvl works out to about 100peds of mu spent a day. the i2870 came at a good price I couldn't pass up. (atleast that's how I felt :) )

edit: TY all for the gz, was super excited. I wish you all the best of luck out there. no I wont be withdrawing any peds.

Nice value but talk about boring loot - where's the goodies? Fap? Strongboxes? Weapon?

I'd love to see a big hit like there that contains like 15 L guns, a few faps and tons of other things that the mob can loot like oils, hides...etc. Maybe even allow real world things to be looted like little mob statuettes, hats, shirts, hoodies.... Make the loot exciting not just blocks of shrapnel.

I mean the items you loot don't all have to be 2k+ markups things either but common at least drop some stuff worth checking out in your inventory for a few minutes... Might as well just have peds in the loot at this rate.

P.S. it's all the luck of which loot server you're connecting to and the multiplier that's getting issued for that loot at that moment. That 5000 multiplier could have easily been a 100,000 ped FFA3 mob but the odds are stacked that the most hunted mobs (lower cost) are more likely to hit the multiplier.

Big Gratz on a nice Spider.

-AvalonRychmon

im going with pure luck on this one. I had hunted spiders for about 2 weeks when event started. then stopped completely.

joined a random instance in nymphtown. was shooting kerbs for about 20 mins. teamed the yulebot, then proceeded to shoot a few spiders. this was the 3rd spider I shot. I then proceeded to stare at the screen for the remaining time in the instance.

I know I'm not even close to maxed on the gun. aside from this loot, I haven't noticed much difference between shooting this and maxed weapons. +I burn through way to many L guns not to have a UL gun. 2 guns a day at my lvl works out to about 100peds of mu spent a day. the i2870 came at a good price I couldn't pass up. (atleast that's how I felt :) )

edit: TY all for the gz, was super excited. I wish you all the best of luck out there. no I wont be withdrawing any peds.

maybe, but what dps do you have then?
consider this as a lucky loot is my advice..
ps, i'm lvl 110+ in dmg & hit & use i287

Back