Discovery: Unique Eurynome Ring

BackBone

Dominant
BackBone Angelina Praias
Hello. After a tragic Argonaut event on LA 42 where the loot was the worst i had ever seen, decided to lower my losses by buying 5 strongboxes. This happened:

After many years playing in and out, starting in VU 4.3 (when i was just a kid), this is by far the best thing that ever happened.

PS: It will be up for sale, after i test it a little bit for fun :)

Very nice tamer ring, big GZ on the find

Ehehe ''vou comprar cinco strongboxes'' quatro eurinhos que valeram bem a pena

GZ :)

Hmm, i could use a new dominatrix ring. (dominance) rawr

gz

Nice find, big gratz.

Rick..smiles.

Super casual player that returns after 6 years hits unique ring when opening 5 strongboxes?... Ok supergratz, but holy shit if this doesn't prove that MA favors inactive players returning with the best loots I don't know what does...

Time for me to take another extended break I think since I hit 162k after my last one.

Super casual player that returns after 6 years hits unique ring when opening 5 strongboxes?... Ok supergratz, but holy shit if this doesn't prove that MA favors inactive players returning with the best loots I don't know what does...

Time for me to take another extended break I think since I hit 162k after my last one.

*puts off tinfoil hat*

yes, although MA clearly denies this, I think it's true.

I've been inactive for a couple of years, just logging in to keep my account alive. I never had any luck, not getting any big hofs, even in the time it was raining hofs from daikiba youngs.
I came back during merry mayhem 2016, trying a few merry snargs. BAM! 1680 ped merry snarg!
Welcome back bonus!

Coincidence?

*puts back on the tinfoil hat*

But gratz on the find and welcome back! :)

Congratulations!

And I'm interested in buying it when you are ready to sell! One of my hobbies is taming! :D

Back