Question: Neurostims bug or what it is?

Or remove buffs using in solo events and see how much more people will compete .
But then we will have alot more people like #1st place in MM Solo 1 category . Just check the avatar :laugh:

I am ready to pay to see this stuff ... Smilgs vs Messi no buffs :wtg:

That's easy, offer them 10k ped for whoever places higher in battlesim, given they agree to play :D
But then again, you have a player that barely plays events and one that wins most of them so... I think maybe everyone knows the outcome (except you?)

Or remove buffs using in solo events and see how much more people will compete .
But then we will have alot more people like #1st place in MM Solo 1 category . Just check the avatar :laugh:

Even better, make a 5 ped fee/run and max out buffs for everyone. Everyone wins:
- top competitors pay less for pills,
- casual players have top buffs, better chances,
- MA - all players are on steroids shooting the instance. ;)

So i could have been top10 afterall... All the good buffs I had are used now.

MA can leave this event for what it is but disqualify all abusers for the next merry mayhem :wise:

FFS, you got me all riled up last night and its even worse than I thought. I thought you were just being a smug-I-know-a-trick-and-you-don't asshole but nope. You were just being a ignorant I'm-going-to-assume-MA-didn't-fuck-up-and-people-didn't-exploit douche canoe. :laugh:

no. i am just a i-stack-my-x2-on-fucking-stims asshole without the need of logging out and in. still idc about you or the people who did this logout shit. maybe i'm ignorant but who cares? i wouldn't have won with this "trick" nor without - same for you.:tongue2:

I did not really compete in MM due to lack of really good Weapon and tier.

But relogging "buff" stacking is really an exploit, period.

"The Solo Mayhem category is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Bypassing or attempting to bypass any of the Solo Mayhem instance entry or item restrictions will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account."

Now let's see if MA will stand by their Rules :lolup:
the funniest thing ever :lolup:

there is an order to respect when you bind toghther diff pills...
Quoting myself...
I didn’t know about all this, wow...
I thought you people were talking about binding different pills with DIFFERENT BUFFS.
My example was NeuroX + Neuro A...
But didn’t know about reaching 10% FB or 250% CH...that’s insane...

well I yet again feel cheated. I put a lot of effort into sourcing guns, tiering up, getting pills etc. and did some great runs, best being about 20 minutes. Could not see how could get to 14 minutes without extra crit and especially FB so got all the pills and nano and tried to stack honestly but didn't work. Have felt this way ever since the new type MM. Funnily enough was actually placed about 5 years ago but that was with good teamwork and organisation. These are not needed now.

Oh well :mad:

whoo feels screwed or cheated, make a simple suport just for MA to check into this problem. More people, better chance to be solved for now or for the future. No suport? bye bye fair events. Only one or two socs will win all prizes now and in the future!!!:eyecrazy:

dont forget that alot of people has probably relogged before instace for smoother gameplay and alot of them has probably pills stacking by mistake

Taking a lot of pills that don't stack without relogging and then relogging would probably be a good indicator. No one wastes a lot of pills for no reason.

What if I say that on a planet somewhere there is are items available to you if you have done certain things that enable you to get a particular functionality which would not normally be possible? Yes, it involves missions and the particular use of a refiner, but the plans ARE available if you ignore the 'beware of the leopard' sign...
Also, invisible ink is only invisible unless you do the right thing/look in a certain way - it is up to you to be creative.

Is it wrong to have things like this in a computer game? Or is it wrong to have hints whispered to you by someone, somewhere and then to benefit from it?
When is something an exploit and when is something an intended 'Easter Egg' feature that is supposed to be really hard to discover?

Also, sometimes things don't appear to work at first, but they do if you look again. Look again is a cryptical way of suggesting 'log again', by the way... or a silly typo - silly me!

whoo feels screwed or cheated, make a simple suport just for MA to check into this problem. More people, better chance to be solved for now or for the future. No suport? bye bye fair events. Only one or two socs will win all prizes now and in the future!!!:eyecrazy:

We are aware of this and are working to have this solved as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
etc

Support case submitted.

Least they can do is DQ the abusers.

I must say, I'm also somewhat disappointed in the playerbase.

Was this bug reported by anyone during the event?

If there are no repercussions for exploiting unintended effects then players will always try to exploit to win, because there are no punishments, and very little cost to the player to exploit.

Flip side, if there are no rewards for players to report exploits, why wouldn't they use the exploit to try to enrich themselves if there are no punishment for it?

Is it wrong to have things like this in a computer game? Or is it wrong to have hints whispered to you by someone, somewhere and then to benefit from it?
When is something an exploit and when is something an intended 'Easter Egg' feature that is supposed to be really hard to discover?

When the game involves your real money in the way of thousands or tens of thousands of dollars in direct competition with other players - pretty sure most people would want to be on as fair a playing field as possible.

Having the game tell you that you can't stack buffs, but then it lets you do it if you go about it a certain way is a flaw in the code.

If you take the stronger buff first and than the weaker it says you already have a stronger buff effect active and the weaker pill does not get consumed, when doing the other way around you can take a stronger pill after the weaker, can you say for sure that they are not intended to stack if you do it like that?

When the game involves your real money in the way of thousands or tens of thousands of dollars in direct competition with other players - pretty sure most people would want to be on as fair a playing field as possible.

Having the game tell you that you can't stack buffs, but then it lets you do it if you go about it a certain way is a flaw in the code.

That really depends, as i wrote erlier i used to take candy cane and X pill for the reload from X pill and acceleration from candy cane, there are alot of pills with different buffs so combining like that is probably common.

Taking a lot of pills that don't stack without relogging and then relogging would probably be a good indicator. No one wastes a lot of pills for no reason.

Toad,

This was the logic I took. So took the 1 FB pills first, then the 2 FB pill second and finally 4 FB pill.
It allowed me to take all pills but when I checked only had 4 FB. Support said they did not stack.

Cheers

Zyloc

If you take the stronger buff first and than the weaker it says you already have a stronger buff effect active and the weaker pill does not get consumed, when doing the other way around you can take a stronger pill after the weaker, can you say for sure that they are not intended to stack if you do it like that?

Edit:

personal attack against Toad, without proof

removed

sorry for shooting over the line Toad

Last edited:
removed quote to deleted post....

Last edited:
This will be interesting to see the outcome...Nothing will probably happen simply because it truly could have happened on accident.

For the people stating that this is not an exploit and intended by MA...riddle me this... why can't you just consume the same pill multiple times to stack buff, or consume pills in any order and them stack?

At the end of the day....if you have to consume the pills in a special way and then relog to stack the buff, I don't understand how anyone in their right mind could not understand how this is an exploit... Trying to justify your actions does not dismiss them or justify them.

Last edited:
However, at the end of the day....if you have to consume the pills in a special way and then relog to stack the buff, I don't understand how anyone in their right mind could not understand how this is an exploit... Trying to justify your actions does not dismiss them or justify them.

And the same people will also say they have not done nothing wrong or they didnt know. Always blame others for there own action.

Lets hope MA investigate this and sort out the people that used this method so they dont win any prices. Even if they did know or "didnt know"

Last edited:
And the same people will also say they have not done anything wrong or they didnt know. Always blame others for there own action.

Lets hope MA investigate this and sort out the people that used this method so they dont win any prices. Even if they did know or "didnt know"

If MA really wanted to I'm sure they could figure out the difference between someone who was using this as an exploit vs the person who is doing it unintentionally.

Person A: Pops pills 5-10-15 x3 and Candy Cane, Easter Egg....Enters solo mayehem...more likely than not someone exploiting.

Person B: Relog to server that is not laggy....Pops Pill 15x3. Candy Cane, Easter Egg....Enters solo mayehem...

If MA really wanted to I'm sure they could figure out the difference between someone who was using this as an exploit vs the person who is doing it unintentionally.

Person A: Pops pills 5-10-15 x3 and Candy Cane, Easter Egg....Enters solo mayehem...more likely than not someone exploiting.

Person B: Relog to server that is not laggy....Pops Pill 15x3. Candy Cane, Easter Egg....Enters solo mayehem...

Yeah true true. Lets hope so. But both ways they won with something that is not okey

So does MA leave as us which is saying that people can win events violating EULA or
Tell everyone about stacking BUG on loader and re-run or
fix bug and re-run ?

MA probalby thinking rigth now if they allows it they will get out of this dread of an homework.
"Just say its a feature so we can go home already"

And where have i stated that i have done it?
Or are you the judge and jury here?

Well

It seams like alot of people have found out how it works, i noticed by mistake while logging out during a hunt were i had eaten neurostim X and candy cane that they did stack next time i logged in, i ate both of them to get reload from X and runspeed from candy cane, i never got them to stack when just eating them one afte the other, from there it was easy testing what works and not, just costed some pills to find out.

That post!
How I read it, you found the way how it works and then used it.

Sorry if I missread that!

MA can check the logs and they will see if you exploited the bug or not.

What I am fairly sure about is, you did know how the bug works, while others didn´t.
Did you report it to support as soon you found out that this pills stack after relog while they don´t stack without relog?
My bet NO!

Well

That post!
How I read it, you found the way how it works and then used it.

Sorry if I missread that!

MA can check the logs and they will see if you exploited the bug or not.

What I am fairly sure about is, you did know how the bug works, while others didn´t.
Did you report it to support as soon you found out that this pills stack after relog while they don´t stack without relog?
My bet NO!

You already made too many assumptions today.
Take a break.
We will hear from Mindark soon.Relax.

I'd like to recommend you 12 angry men.You might see where post coming from :)

Last edited:
Back