Question: Neurostims bug or what it is?

Sorry, my apology goes to Toad.

I am sorry that I missread your posts, and made false assumptions.
I shot over the line.

I am really sorry!

I will shut up now and take a break.

will see what MA will do. Maybe is not a problem at all and we can consume ,relog and consume more pills or buffs and more relog or what more tricks you can find..That with pills. With rifles maybe only rifles matter, handguns not. MA always solve the problem at the end.We should trust them.:wise:

I did not really compete in MM due to lack of really good Weapon and tier.

But relogging "buff" stacking is really an exploit, period.

"The Solo Mayhem category is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Bypassing or attempting to bypass any of the Solo Mayhem instance entry or item restrictions will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account."

Now let's see if MA will stand by their Rules :lolup:
This. Too short

just a last thing from me ...

this is not like previous 'cheating' in mayhems since that would not necessarily have a direct result on your placing in the competition.

this mayhem effectively is a race so the analogy with 100 metre race where the winner gets banned for taking drugs holds true

this 'cheat' has a direct impact on the result.

just my 2pecs

Bit off topic, butt, Since this thread turned into an events exploits discussion, I'm curious what you folks think about when a player "accidently" clips through the terrain early on in a run and then uses to their advantage now that they don't have rocks or vegetation or hills in the way of the mobs?

This has been an issue in the past with lootable pvp, and fortress events. when under the terrain the ground has no under sided texture allowing someone to see through the ground and other obstacles free to shoot players and creatures from the water below the terrain.

Bit off topic, butt, Since this thread turned into an events exploits discussion, I'm curious what you folks think about when a player "accidently" clips through the terrain early on in a run and then uses to their advantage now that they don't have rocks or vegetation or hills in the way of the mobs?

This has been an issue in the past with lootable pvp, and fortress events. when under the terrain the ground has no under sided texture allowing someone to see through the ground and other obstacles free to shoot players and creatures from the water below the terrain.

what now.....how many kind of bugs were there....here i was being sad that i had a really bad aim.... 3rd with best possible gear in my cat.

Wasnt this fixed during MM and those early times who had that glitch are all beaten now?
If i remember correctly, when you are underground you are swimming so moving into range would lose you so much, unless you are an avatar competing in Cat 5 with one of the 2 aimk2 or using the unique mod dar 9300

Wasnt this fixed during MM and those early times who had that glitch are all beaten now?
If i remember correctly, when you are underground you are swimming so moving into range would lose you so much, unless you are an avatar competing in Cat 5 with one of the 2 aimk2 or using the unique mod dar 9300

The water is about 10 meters under the hogglo someone with say 60+ meters range would have no issue lining up diak and hisp. As far as I'm aware swim speed is the same as run speed.

I have not seen any communication from MA in regards to this 'cheating' :(

I have not seen any communication from MA in regards to this 'cheating' :(

Yea :scratch2: Guess we gonna see on the result how they handle it...

Just now getting to this thread somehow. Logging out and logging back in to stack buffs is 100% an exploit as certain buffs that explicitly say they're not stackable become stackable. I hope anyone who abused this bug gets disqualified from the event and (crossing my fingers) not allowed to participate in a few future events. There's no excuse for this kind of behavior. If you think it's acceptable to do something that is intended to be impossible in the game to give yourself a winning edge, you are either a scumbag, or you don't have a good grasp on how much combined effort others have put in to winning legitimately.

Just now getting to this thread somehow. Logging out and logging back in to stack buffs is 100% an exploit as certain buffs that explicitly say they're not stackable become stackable. I hope anyone who abused this bug gets disqualified from the event and (crossing my fingers) not allowed to participate in a few future events. There's no excuse for this kind of behavior. If you think it's acceptable to do something that is intended to be impossible in the game to give yourself a winning edge, you are either a scumbag, or you don't have a good grasp on how much combined effort others have put in to winning legitimately.

it appears mindark does nothing and found no cheating, prices already on clientloader. they prolly didnt do a shit

it appears mindark does nothing and found no cheating, prices already on clientloader. they prolly didnt do a shit

As i posted earlier in this thread.
Costs hourly wage to go over this, better just ignore That's alot cheaper.

MA probalby thinking rigth now if they allows it they will get out of this dread of an homework.
"Just say its a feature so we can go home already"

Imo in Utropia i.e a perfect world. All who abused/cheated in this event should be banned for at least one year, and be disqualified for 1 year in any new events. Those that cheated on alts should have both alts and main avatar banned.

If they cheat again, deletion will be imminent and all their items/TT value will be placed back into lootpool.

But this ain't Utropia it's Entropia. So one can only dream I guess.. :ahh:

Imo in Utropia i.e a perfect world. All who abused/cheated in this event should be banned for at least one year, and be disqualified for 1 year in any new events. Those that cheated on alts should have both alts and main avatar banned.

If they cheat again, deletion will be imminent and all their items/TT value will be placed back into lootpool.

guess to little complains to mindark to to less care by mindark

Agreed, shame nothing happened, guess MA either does not have the time to look into this or just doesn't care.

Hopefully things are at least fixed in time for next events..

Spoiler: I didn't know anything about this, so no cheat here. We can cross our fingers together then :D Had a very similar experience to Star as mentioned here:

That being said, I did A LOT of runs to move into 2nd place in Category 10. I really enjoyed this contest. I had come to the conclusion that I was "old and slow" now because I couldn't do better time wise. I now have decided it was partially play based and partially a disadvantage that I was unaware of. If the community saw the runs I was doing, I'm pretty sure they'd say it couldn't be done much faster. I could have streamed but that is event suicide. I could get 14 minutes in my sleep with the 9% I believed was the max CH. When I finally moved into 2nd place, my wife had been sitting there timing my runs for hours and hours prior. We saw my time and I thought I hadn't even moved into 3rd again. Then it popped up on the screen and we both rejoiced! It was really a special moment for us. A big hug and happiness!

MA leads the development of this player base into what it is. Persistently turning a blind eye to real bug exploits because they simply can't handle enforcing their own shoddy programming has created a player base that realizes there is no benefit to playing by the rules or being honest.

MA leaves the players no choice but to exploit or lose. If you can't beat them, join them. And MA won't do anything about it. And that is how this perpetuates. I would say I'm disappointed in the players, but MA has done everything to make it this way.

Spoiler: I didn't know anything about this, so no cheat here. We can cross our fingers together then :D Had a very similar experience to Star as mentioned here:

Oh, I didn't mean to put you or the other person in our category on blast as I think both of your times were achievable without the glitch. I was just meaning it would be great to see some action taken against those who did cheat :p. The fact that they released positions already and nothing changed isn't a good sign though.

Just a reminder, pill stacking still isn't fixed, after several failed attempts at fixing it you guys decided to just let this bug stay in the game and lower the limits for how much buffs you can get from Action to match the highest you can get of each thing from pills.

It's still an issue that the value of various pills and buffs can be gamed by players who opt to just abuse the fact that this bug remains somehow unfixed after your seemingly only employee spent two months trying to fix it over and over breaking a bunch of other stuff in the process.

Would be great to see an actual working bugfix be implemented once and for all.

Back