Question: Neurostims bug or what it is?

this logging out/in thingie seems really a bit of shady.. if it's true. any proof or do i need to test it out?

ow so when I hear about features like this (yea I heard about it before this thread) its tinfoil hat, when you hear about them, they are a bit shady. interesting approach.
this logging out/in thingie seems really a bit of shady.. if it's true. any proof or do i need to test it out?

ow so when I hear about features like this (yea I heard about it before this thread) its tinfoil hat, when you hear about them, they are a bit shady. interesting approach.

never wrote anything about a person, only the workaround. now i can write about a shady person.. but ey.. answering you is enought even without calling you shady.

MA has said that "some buffs stack some dont", how shall i then know what is supposed to be and not?

important is that in the next events, who dont know the secret way, will not participate in the event. At least now people know that you need to be more carefull in events involving stim pills and stuff .:dj:

They will never do such a silly thing. They never explained what you should do to have a better strategy. It's silly to even ask such a thing. In this game it was always up to the individual, small groups or the entire community to figure out things... discover and work to improve all possible aspects; this new trend of people asking MA to tell them how they should play, what dpp new guns have because they can't do basic math, how to use buffs is really stupid, cut it out. MA's tutorials should resume to how to use refiners, repair terminals and TPs etc, not how to win the events.

MAs move to put on max dps on guns was to help extremely lazy people choosing the biggest gun for that particular category to enter and shoot but it turns out people want a lot more, they want a full list of what to use in what fucking order. And they want MA to tell them because their either don't trust others or they enjoy solo style... join or form your own group or stay solo but don't blame others for finding good strategies because it's really lame on your part...

I'm not asking for a strategy, I'm asking for information on how items they put into the game are supposed to work, it's very simple. It should not be a competition about who can figure out some hokey pokey formula to get more buffs to work than others.

I'm not asking for a strategy, I'm asking for information on how items they put into the game are supposed to work, it's very simple. It should not be a competition about who can figure out some hokey pokey formula to get more buffs to work than others.

Eating buffs in a specific order was a known way of getting the best out of pills, speed from one, reload from the other etc. Eating all possible pills then re-logging to bug them out so they work is obviously a bug and a very shitty one. So you can max out the crit dmg now? It's so stupid :lolup:

common your circle of "friends" is like 50 shades of shady :)
never wrote anything about a person, only the workaround. now i can write about a shady person.. but ey.. answering you is enought even without calling you shady.

After some testing I came up with the following, Accu-stim 10 + candy cane + x-pill 3% before relog, 5% after relog.
Not sure about the damage stacking yet.

So using this method with biggest pills (and using easter eggs etc) could bring you up to 10% crit chance with no gear on you giving focus blow at all, and 15% (tho caped at 10%) if you have max crit from items already.

After some testing I came up with the following, Accu-stim 10 + candy cane + x-pill 3% before relog, 5% after relog.

So using this method with biggest pills (and using easter eggs etc) could bring you up to 10% crit chance with no gear on you giving focus blow at all, and 15% (tho caped at 10%) if you have max crit from items already.

Sounds like quite the exploit to me

Query the database for all winners who had unstackable buffs stacked at the time of winning!

mrburns_excellent.jpg

This is so sad....

L gear + common pills = win the event.
200k ped gun, 250k in sights/scopes/rings, + armor,plates and whatnot and you stay 5th.

Being able to achieve more than the stated max 10.0 FB is complete fucking bullshit. Yet another event ruined by incompetence. Have we ever had any event without major issues?

This game won't move forward with this set of programmers. Pathetic.

Regarding the re-log I think is a bug in MA programming cod. I have a big question mark regarding the fact, that they didn't test this before lancing the staking pills system. Somewhere, back in my mind i think they do this with a purpose, but i don't get what that can be.
What fascinate me at this game when i start playing, it was that I have no official info and need to discover everything by myself, or at least this was my view at that time.
I think the MA approach of the game is that any player shod discover the Virtual Univers through hes on eyes without any official help, you need to play and test it. We shod not forget the old motto: Entropia Univers is a virtual univers.

For the good of Entropia any 3'rd party nonofficial sites shod not exist. I don't want to be a hater, but the game is not played here or on other site.

I believe in this guys and I think any unofficial info keep our mind occupied, and distract our attention from the beauty of this game

Respect!

Being able to achieve more than the stated max 10.0 FB is complete fucking bullshit. Yet another event ruined by incompetence. Have we ever had any event without major issues?

This game won't move forward with this set of programmers. Pathetic.

I think 10 FB is hard cap max. Doubt that it actually gives more FB than 10 if you are like 12/10 FB. Doesnt work with speed or relaod so i doubt it works with any other but i have no way to prove it. However maxing crit damage is something that can be done this way i guess. And that is bad. Once u have 10FB and 250% crit damage instead of 10FB and 140% then it is a whole new game. Massive DPS boost.

I think 10 FB is hard cap max. Doubt that it actually gives more FB than 10 if you are like 12/10 FB. Doesnt work with speed or relaod so i doubt it works with any other but i have no way to prove it. However maxing crit damage is something that can be done this way i guess. And that is bad. Once u have 10FB and 250% crit damage instead of 10FB and 140% then it is a whole new game. Massive DPS boost.

Yea, perhaps you can't get over 10% total FB since there is a cap. The fact that someone else had 250% ch dmg and we were running around with a lot less thinking we were "maxed" isn't exactly cool; however, it is part of the game.

I definitely relogged before runs, whether or not that was the answer to getting more CH wasn't the reason I did it. I'm sure some runs were with and without 10% FB; the majority were without (I ate about 10 modified stims this event and none had the bug attached to them to my knowledge). I don't know what I think about it, I won't say that those who used it cheated as this game is dynamic and they probably had to buy a fuckton of boxes to ever have the pills to figure it out.

I am sick of the fact that every single Mayhem it seems to be 1 little "loophole" that makes the event completely different than it was meant to be. 2 years ago the Mod Merc was bugged to give more attack damage than intended. This past Halloween Mayhem, I had the crazy lag that everyone was bitching about (and probably some were doing the pill stack method then too). I don't know what to believe anymore but I'm sick of it always being some "trick".

That being said, I did A LOT of runs to move into 2nd place in Category 10. I really enjoyed this contest. I had come to the conclusion that I was "old and slow" now because I couldn't do better time wise. I now have decided it was partially play based and partially a disadvantage that I was unaware of. If the community saw the runs I was doing, I'm pretty sure they'd say it couldn't be done much faster. I could have streamed but that is event suicide. I could get 14 minutes in my sleep with the 9% I believed was the max CH. When I finally moved into 2nd place, my wife had been sitting there timing my runs for hours and hours prior. We saw my time and I thought I hadn't even moved into 3rd again. Then it popped up on the screen and we both rejoiced! It was really a special moment for us. A big hug and happiness!

I love Entropia, ideal worlds aren't easy to come by and I can't hold it to the standard of perfection ever. I wish it was what I dreamed it would be; however, it is more than I'd hoped it could ever be as well. Thanks MA and GG to the winners.

I'd really like an EVEN playing field; I guess that's the idea behind the Battle Simulator.

Last edited:
Yea, perhaps you can't get over 10% total FB since there is a cap. The fact that someone else had 250% ch dmg and we were running around with a lot less thinking we were "maxed" isn't exactly cool. I definitely relogged before runs, whether or not that was the answer to getting more CH wasn't the reason I did it. I'm sure some runs were with and without 10% FB; the majority were without (I ate about 10 modified stims this event and none had the bug attached to them to my knowledge). I don't know what I think about it, I won't say that those who used it cheated as this game is dynamic and they probably had to buy a fuckton of boxes to ever have the pills to figure it out.

What I seem to figure out so far is if you eat a green-pill, followed by yellow-pills and last blue-pills, in that order, mix it up with other candy/red-stims and easter eggs etc etc (still not sure about the order of those pills for crit dmg) and then relog will make it stack.

What I seem to figure out so far is if you eat a green-pill, followed by yellow-pills and last blue-pills, in that order, mix it up with other candy/red-stims and easter eggs etc etc (still not sure about the order of those pills for crit dmg) and then relog will make it stack.
Don't know but I imagine that it goes in order of weakness to strength.

I also imagine that if you had 250% damage and didn't even need earthshock you could do a hell of a lot better inside the mission. Also not needing lifesteal from rings would free you up to have a ring with more defense or runspeed or both. There are a lot of benefits to this stacking method.

I have read now through all this pages, a lot to read.

IMHO, if you need to relog to make it happen, it is a BUG.

Bug using (exploit) is bannable, read ToU, EULA whatever you will find it.

Thats all I have to say, and hope MA think the same and really checks everything around the event.

Another drama, well I know why not going into events :)

they said buy good weapons and skill up , preapare and you will be on top they said .

and all this time was about opening boxes for pills and exploiting buffs and winning with L guns.

good good good :wise:

Reactions: Mac

FFS, you got me all riled up last night and its even worse than I thought. I thought you were just being a smug-I-know-a-trick-and-you-don't asshole but nope. You were just being a ignorant I'm-going-to-assume-MA-didn't-fuck-up-and-people-didn't-exploit douche canoe. :laugh:

I have read now through all this pages, a lot to read.

IMHO, if you need to relog to make it happen, it is a BUG.

Bug using (exploit) is bannable, read ToU, EULA whatever you will find it.

Thats all I have to say, and hope MA think the same and really checks everything around the event.

Another drama, well I know why not going into events :)

If this is how it was accomplished, they should be DQ at the very least.

not nice, seems like every year is a bugy problem

Last edited:
they said deposit and play smart ... they said

I say stop deposit and leach the game in how much you can and dont care about nobody

My guess without testing would be that with multiple buffs, after you relog they all activate at the same instant so there is no stacking rules check, or something like that.

But we all know MA basically NEVER bans anyone for exploiting...:rolleyes:

I did not really compete in MM due to lack of really good Weapon and tier.

But relogging "buff" stacking is really an exploit, period.

"The Solo Mayhem category is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Bypassing or attempting to bypass any of the Solo Mayhem instance entry or item restrictions will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account."

Now let's see if MA will stand by their Rules :lolup:

This quote comes to mind.

Dont bite the hand that feeds you

MA really need to test thier systems and state how things are supposed to work, just saying "some buffs stack and some not" makes it very hard to know how it is supposed to work, dont forget that alot of people has probably relogged before instace for smoother gameplay and alot of them has probably pills stacking by mistake then, Star claims thats the case for him.

Back