Question: Neurostims bug or what it is?

sententz

Prowler
Society
Planet Express
WHY SOME PEOPLE CAN GO TO 10 FOCUSED BLOW AND 250% CRITICAL DAMAGE OR MORE , AND I CANT? WHEN I EAT LIKE 14-15 STIMS per run in different ways ..SAME SHIT..6.8 FOC BLOW AND 120% CRIT EARTH ARMOUR INCLUDED...I MEAN WTF...FROM BIG TO SMAL..NOT WORKING ON ME....FROM SMAL TO BIG, NOT WORKING...WTF...NOTHING WORKS.

WHY SOME CAN AND WHY SOME CAN'T????????????????? WHY NOBADY SAY THE RULES ON NEUROSTIMS USE? WHAT IS THAT? WTF

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Hot Coffee?

do the right ones in the right order

You forgot to take a chill pill beforehand, otherwise it doesn't work. :lolup:

there is an order to respect when you bind toghther diff pills...

The question is it suposed to be this way?
Would love MAs input on this, on first glace it seems like a obvious exploit seeing the steps you have to go tougth.

There is a reason it doesnt just plainly add up buy eating pills so question is seeing how MA are arch master of making bugs.

1: Are all pills supposed to stack and MA failed doing so or 2: they arent supposed to do so and MA failed to propper controll yet another thing before putting it out there.

Last edited:
some people to be able to use stims at maximum using some posible bugs or tricks is not fair and this is a problem. If i put 15 stims on me and another guys put 5 and have better crit and dmg, this is a 'PUZZLE NEUROSTIMS EVENT' not a hunting event based on experience and what they say. Fairness and fair play are out of this event. Even if are gaming events, always the rules need to be known to all participants. Is not a fucking puzzle event!:scratch2:

Last edited:
The info on what stims work and not together is a joke, all MA say is, some buffs stack and some not and that in a real cash economy were we pay with our real money.

some people to be able to use stims at maximum using bugs and exploits is not fair and this is a problem. If i put 15 stims on me and another guys put 5 and have better crit and dmg, this is a 'PUZZLE NEUROSTIMS EVENT' not a hunting event based on experience and what they say. Fairness and fair play are out of this event. Even if are gaming events, always the rules need to be known to all participants. Is not a fucking puzzle event!:scratch2:

so I asked support the same question.

First time I had FB buffs that should have given me 8 points in action which has a cap of 10. I took them in random order and once accustim taken then said I had better effect which I kind of get.

Next time did them in lowest order first so FB 1 buff, FB 2 buff etc. Let me take all of the buffs with no message about having better effect with accustim as last buff and still only had 4 FB.

I asked support and they said not all buffs could be stacked.

I queried this and they have now passed to be investigated. I think is a bug myself and not happy as FB was about only way to increase time so if some can and some cannot this is obviously unfair.

cheers

Zyloc

This happend also to me , 5 FB and 80% crit Chance increase in 1k shoots I give somewhere @100 crits. The funny thing is that after the buffs finish I start hitting crits more often..
So my curiosity is also how some are giving 7 crits in a row, or how they are hitting them so often ?

ofcourse is a bug and probably exploit, many players dont even know that some players have huge advantage on others. Will see what MA will do on this problem, probably nothing, the mistake is too big and too unfair for someone to do something.:yay::yay::yay:

This is interesting! I never tried, thx for the tip info.

FYI - my guess is that it's probably similar to stacking skill buff pills.
Not sure if people knew you could do this but, if you use in the order below, you can get +160% skill buff:
10 hour, 10%
5 hour, 50%
1 hour, 100%

Reactions: Mac
is not one on the other, let say deva5+deva 10+deva 15....is something else...i dunno what. Is not in ascending order either, for example acceleration 10%+ another pill with 15 to give a total of 25 or something like that. Is something else and after they do that, they relog before the instance and have all the buffs united, ofc with a crazy plus bonus advantage on other players. Fucking crazy stuff and is realy not right, big lack of fair play and basic info about the neurotim pills and is beyond fairness for sure. This is like drogs in athletism or any other sport.

p.s. personaly i dont even have a need to be solved, probably is very hard, but i do want that all good hunters/players ,fair and pride old and new hunters to know about this unfair problem in the future

Last edited:
is not one on the other, let say deva5+deva 10+deva 15....is something else...i dunno what. Is not in ascending order either, for example acceleration 10%+ another pill with 15 to give a total of 25 or something like that. Is something else and after they do that, they relog before the instance and have all the buffs united, ofc with a crazy plus bonus advantage on other players. Fucking crazy stuff and is realy not right, big lack of fair play and basic info about the neurotim pills and is beyond fairness for sure. This is like drogs in athletism or any other sport.

p.s. personaly i dont even have a need to be solved, probably is very hard, but i do want that all good hunters/players ,fair and pride old and new hunters to know about this unfair problem in the future

When there is such issue, why aren't you buying boxes & pills to solve the "puzzle" and make it public, so all can take Advantage from it?

Ah. Wait. I forgot, that it is easier to complain than to find it out...:wise:

When there is such issue, why aren't you buying boxes & pills to solve the "puzzle" and make it public, so all can take Advantage from it?

The Solo Mayhem category is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Or this

i did , i bought, i tried, the puzzle cant be made to work ingame with fair use and now i make it public. And is not only me, are many, much more then you think. Solving the puzzle only ingame whitout relog or stuff like that is imposible. That make it a bug or an exploit|!1!!!!

The secret is MA's shitty programing and players willingness to use every exploit. This is going to be the space speed bug all over again.

*No you can't do that*>
*Well maybe something is possible, but they are probably legit*>
*Something is really wrong here and quite a few tight lipped players know its wrong but use it*>
*FFS whole socs have know and abused this game mechanic for months/years*

I hope we work ourselves through the process before Easter, because there isn't a chance in hell I'm trying a solo mayhem again till its either fixed or publicly known.

The Solo Mayhem category is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

Or this

Oh. I forgot. It is not fair to stack pills. Is it also not fair to stack buffs from items. It is not fair to use higher dps guns than you.
Also it is not fair, to f*ck your girlfriend while u're at work and let her pay for my drinks. But... who cares?

Oh. I forgot. It is not fair to stack pills.

It's not fair because it's not designed to work the way some have figured out how to get it to work.

Either you can take different pills to stack the effects together or you can't and since MA was kind enough to put in a "you already have an effect greater than this one" thing it's very obvious they didn't intend for who knows what dance to allow stacking.

It makes an huge difference. There is a marked line in every cat of people that are in the know and people that are not.

...and for some of us it`s easier to accuse a player for not trying to fix MAs shit instead of complaining about MA mistakes and incredibly poor info offered.

...and for some of us it`s easier to accuse a player for not trying to fix MAs shit instead of complaining about MA mistakes and incredibly poor info offered.

fix MA's shit? What are you talking here? It was ALWAYS possible to stack pills so why are People now calling it exploit and a failure, only because being to dumb/poor/lazy to find it out?

Thanks for your neg. rep. I'm too lazy to give you one back - but you would deserve it very well. :wise:

fix MA's shit? What are you talking here? It was ALWAYS possible to stack pills so why are People now calling it exploit and a failure, only because being to dumb/poor/lazy to find it out?

Thanks for your neg. rep. I'm too lazy to give you one back - but you would deserve it very well. :wise:

maybe you want to tell us how you did? to understand all how smart you are. pls..people wait for your..and all we will apreciate you and be forever grateful to you.
please DianaLOVEBrand tell us all

so why are People now calling it exploit and a failure, only because being to dumb/poor/lazy to find it out?

Because maybe now the 99% of the population that isn't in the know wanted to participate in an event where the knowledge of this exploit makes an enormous difference when previously the edge gained by it was negligible? :wise:

There are a few in each cat that knew what and how to do it, and a LONG list of people that saved and geared up and didn't have a chance in hell of getting close.

maybe you want to tell us how you did? to understand all how smart you are. pls..people wait for your..and all we will apreciate you and be forever grateful to you.
please DianaLOVEBrand tell us all

Sure. You only need to use one pill after the other. Simple.

Back