Question: Neurostims bug or what it is?

I wish I tried to eat some Deva/accu 10/5s on top of my mod neuro/deva15.... u.u

6th place it is

Stacking pills = exploit
Going the right way over the marcimex bridge = exploit
Giving the right answer in a quest to prevent being killed = exploit
Looting 20? armor parts in an instance = exploit

Sorry. I can't discuss this exploit shit anymore. Also the provided numbers are wrong or i'm too dumb to stack the right way.

Sure. You only need to use one pill after the other. Simple.

no is not that simple, you are wrong and you push people in the wrong way, please stfu if you dont know of what we talking about. Much apreciation if you shut up..or you can talk about music or sex, i saw your good talking about this stuff..in upper message..

I wish I tried to eat some Deva/accu 10/5s on top of my mod neuro/deva15.... u.u

6th place it is

yeah. do it. but..

one hint for free..... nothings stacks on mod!

it is. you are only too dumb to find out what way to use. thats all. simple.

i dunno what you even talk, your on 7 place probably with a impmk2 or something, using 10 focused blow and 200 or more crit dmg in your right way. I did 7 place with 6.8 or something focused blow and 120 crit dmg, maximum a normal people can do, whitout reloging and use your secret bugy form of wining 7 place . So your realy a noob and a begginer , not talking about fair play or fairness or stuff like that anymore, probably your way under a normal level .

I am interested how to get 250% crit. Wont believe its possible until i see. 10fb is easy and imo not exploit - egg+ accustim 10. Using egg for hp and accu for FB and they stack(at least most of the times). But crit dmg sounds impossible unless there is some tricky way.

I am interested how to get 250% crit. Wont believe its possible until i see. 10fb is easy and imo not exploit - egg+ accustim 10. Using egg for hp and accu for FB and they stack(at least most of the times). But crit dmg sounds impossible unless there is some tricky way.

it's not.. that simple it is.:yay:

You can achieve 12% focus blow for sure, maybe more. Yes things stack with Mod. No, you can't do this by normal means. No, I didn't have 12% focus blow or I would have had a better time posted. (I got 3rd using 10% focus blow)

I wish I could buy more boxes and have x2/z2 pills or easter eggs. 10% is the maximum achievable with x1 pills and accu/deva/mod stims. As for mod stims, they allow you to stack with deva 15's and x1, x2, or z1/z2 prior to using them (and probably also the easter eggs). Unfortunately, I discovered that there is a trick to this information that was held in tightly knit groups after I'd eaten all those pills testing.

Than I was just too dumb to get it. Mod Stim always reduced my 6% crit to 4%. Same with crit dmg.

No you weren't dumb. It required a trick. I didn't get to make use of this trick either so whatever. I won't speculate whether it was abuse of the game or not though. I could argue either way for it either being as intended to stack them or not. Either way it could be a bug for them to NOT stack or for them TO stack. I don't know and am not complaining. I would have done it had I know so I can't fault those who did. I don't believe it to be "cheating". I would never do it if I thought so.

It would seem as though I've overlooked the fact that 10% is the maximum focus blow total. Maybe it didn't stack past 10% then overall. I saw over 10% when I added them together but was probably not getting over 10% (or was the game still giving it even with the max total of 10%, I don't know that).

Last edited:
all participants in an event should know what and how pills stack or not. You cant log ,consume , relog and stack pills in the right way or order...wtf is that? is it not fair for all the participants. How do you even know what pill after what pill stack , if you are part of a big hunting soc who already tried all kind of research? i respect them for the research but is not solo hunter event anymore , if that hapened, need to be a socs event!!! Maybe for next event MA will give all the information necesary to participate in a fair event. Now , a trick is not a bug or an exploit, but is a trick. Ma need to give all info about stacking pills, simple as that. After that only experience ,hard training and resurces , will make the difference.

NOT A TRICK BUT A SECOND need to MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Last edited:
Wait... so double amping is a feature but double drugging is an exploit? :scratch2:

Ah the annual MM event drama... late than usual, but here nonetheless. :)

Well its all over. I dont care who did what or not. But lets hope MA fix this for next year.

Love the idee with the MM solo. :thumbup: on that part. And BIG gratz to all the winners in cat1 to cat10

You can achieve 12% focus blow for sure, maybe more. Yes things stack with Mod. No, you can't do this by normal means. No, I didn't have 12% focus blow or I would have had a better time posted. (I got 3rd using 10% focus blow)

I wish I could buy more boxes and have x2/z2 pills or easter eggs. 10% is the maximum achievable with x1 pills and accu/deva/mod stims. As for mod stims, they allow you to stack with deva 15's and x1, x2, or z1/z2 prior to using them (and probably also the easter eggs). Unfortunately, I discovered that there is a trick to this information that was held in tightly knit groups after I'd eaten all those pills testing.

There shouldn't be illogical tricks involved. MA should explain how buffs can stack and examples of what works and what won't. I'm not sure even they know though...

These tightly knit groups and their ways to find out stuff so quickly is really suspicious. Maybe they sit on a pile of previously seen bugs and just try them as MA keeps on stepping into the same issues. Or maybe they get the info other ways. Who knows, until some of them have undocumented meetings with MA everything is possible.
Unfortunately, I discovered that there is a trick to this information that was held in tightly knit groups after I'd eaten all those pills testing.

These tightly knit groups and their ways to find out stuff so quickly is really suspicious. Maybe they sit on a pile of previously seen bugs and just try them as MA keeps on stepping into the same issues. Or maybe they get the info other ways. Who knows, until some of them have undocumented meetings with MA everything is possible.

who let the troll out?:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

No you weren't dumb. It required a trick. I didn't get to make use of this trick either so whatever. I won't speculate whether it was abuse of the game or not though. I could argue either way for it either being as intended to stack them or not. Either way it could be a bug for them to NOT stack or for them TO stack. I don't know and am not complaining. I would have done it had I know so I can't fault those who did. I don't believe it to be "cheating". I would never do it if I thought so.

It would seem as though I've overlooked the fact that 10% is the maximum focus blow total. Maybe it didn't stack past 10% then overall. I saw over 10% when I added them together but was probably not getting over 10% (or was the game still giving it even with the max total of 10%, I don't know that).

If its required to relog after consuming in the hidden order and then make a special raindance and tap left mousebutton 10 times to eat something that isnt described as hidden functionality IMO its bad and I guess a bit unfair.

Im not even competing but I assume I can have an opinion anyway based on how this forum usually works :)

There shouldn't be illogical tricks involved. MA should explain how buffs can stack and examples of what works and what won't. I'm not sure even they know though...

They will never do such a silly thing. They never explained what you should do to have a better strategy. It's silly to even ask such a thing. In this game it was always up to the individual, small groups or the entire community to figure out things... discover and work to improve all possible aspects; this new trend of people asking MA to tell them how they should play, what dpp new guns have because they can't do basic math, how to use buffs is really stupid, cut it out. MA's tutorials should resume to how to use refiners, repair terminals and TPs etc, not how to win the events.

MAs move to put on max dps on guns was to help extremely lazy people choosing the biggest gun for that particular category to enter and shoot but it turns out people want a lot more, they want a full list of what to use in what fucking order. And they want MA to tell them because their either don't trust others or they enjoy solo style... join or form your own group or stay solo but don't blame others for finding good strategies because it's really lame on your part...

dpp is not relevant for tt return anymore, why would anyone have to figure it out now. it made some sense previously for community effort and all, now it is just a magic stat for "better loot composition" whatever that means. if the parameter (efficiency) impacting tt has been made visible in the stats, surely dpp should as well.

and about the silly thing - it is not about the strategy, some of these things like having a certain set of actions involving relog to be executed can easily be bugs - that is imho the main concern, using bugs to gain advantage.

They will never do such a silly thing. They never explained what you should do to have a better strategy. It's silly to even ask such a thing. In this game it was always up to the individual, small groups or the entire community to figure out things... discover and work to improve all possible aspects; this new trend of people asking MA to tell them how they should play, what dpp new guns have because they can't do basic math, how to use buffs is really stupid, cut it out.

If its required to relog after consuming in the hidden order and then make a special raindance and tap left mousebutton 10 times to eat something that isnt described as hidden functionality IMO its bad and I guess a bit unfair.

Im not even competing but I assume I can have an opinion anyway based on how this forum usually works :)

wtf. you told me i need to leftclick 12 times before!! thanks for destroy my score :mad::cool:

YGAFOBS
understand ?

Ah the annual MM event drama... late than usual, but here nonetheless. :)

wtf. you told me i need to leftclick 12 times before!! thanks for destroy my score :mad::cool:

I usually do a JO tribue to a picture of Atomicstorm to get my best results in-game

It seams like alot of people have found out how it works, i noticed by mistake while logging out during a hunt were i had eaten neurostim X and candy cane that they did stack next time i logged in, i ate both of them to get reload from X and runspeed from candy cane, i never got them to stack when just eating them one afte the other, from there it was easy testing what works and not, just costed some pills to find out.

Kinda depressing, especially if MA lets this slide as they usually do. That small gap between 2nd and 1st I could have easily achieved with this 'feature'.

There really is nothing to debate here, it's an exploit of the game mechanics:

If you have to use pills in a specific order, it's not intended. There's a reason the game doesn't allow you to stack buffs at the same time and even tells you so.

If it requires a relog, it's without a doubt an exploit.

(It is a HUGE advantage as well. I did my top time with a 73 dps T10 gun at 5 FB and maxed RL - with a 70 DPS gun I was behind my time by a minute)

Reactions: Mac
It seams like alot of people have found out how it works, i noticed by mistake while logging out during a hunt were i had eaten neurostim X and candy cane that they did stack next time i logged in, i ate both of them to get reload from X and runspeed from candy cane, i never got them to stack when just eating them one afte the other, from there it was easy testing what works and not, just costed some pills to find out.

Awesome (not)! So thats how you can get high crit dmg. Sucks that its like that.
May i remind to those that did do that it is a a bug and according TOU you should report tht to game devs immediately.
Also i bet it was easy to find out if you carefully follow your buffs. I sometimes needed 10 relogs to just be able to put in a lag-less run. But i always ate pills only after i logged in and confirmed i have no lags if i had done that before i would have prolly noticed that.
I hope MA reads this thread and reconsoders how buffs stack and their limits. This could change game quite some and also put everyone in same shoes again.

Query the database for all winners who had unstackable buffs stacked at the time of winning!

Back