Please reply by conversation.

Oracle

Elite
Society
Scorpio
Oracle Kev FountofWisdom
Checking.

Anyone know recent sale price please?

No. Totally useless that’s why I’m selling. ;)

my guess for totally useless stuff in game is 0 ped. Unless it can function like an apartment then maybe 500 - 1000 ped perhaps.

my guess for totally useless stuff in game is 0 ped. Unless it can function like an apartment then maybe 500 - 1000 ped perhaps.

Well it’s an “Apartment +” then.

* place to hang out, hang paintings, furniture and store items as per an apartment

* plus private trade terminal, auction, storage and repair terminals

* maybe one day gain an income earning function but personally I doubt that and hard to price that in.

Ill buy it from you for 500 ped ;)

Ill buy it from you for 500 ped ;)

I prefer something around Few Scars estimate in an earlier post. ;)

I reckon 10k peds would be around the right start-price in an auction then the market will decide.

hard to tell a price nowadays for this one...mostly its nor for "collectors" i guess..

i would also think like 5k (if like only 10 items you can put in there) up to 10k if you have some features a normal appt doesnt have (like the terminals)

maybe you make also a selling thread with some pics and functions/features ..like also how many items you can put in there like an appt...

then with a startbis ..and then you can see if there is an interest or not

GL,
Eddie

Had some awesome parties in mine in the past - with an in game dj that everyone was tuned into - just use your imagination :)

hard to tell a price nowadays for this one...mostly its nor for "collectors" i guess..

i would also think like 5k (if like only 10 items you can put in there) up to 10k if you have some features a normal appt doesnt have (like the terminals)

maybe you make also a selling thread with some pics and functions/features ..like also how many items you can put in there like an appt...

then with a startbis ..and then you can see if there is an interest or not

GL,
Eddie

You can store items there eg. please see video below and all contents are for sale.

Would consider deal with shop-owner to buy in bulk.

It will be a shame if I end up tting the Abbie and space-girls pictures (tt each around 100 peds) but sadly it might come to that.

Video:

I would say 10k is a reasonable price. In this game its not a lot money its really depends on how much of hurry you are to sell it. People thought Rick was of his rocker with his 5k bid on the Unique Eurynome Ring, but it sold for twice that. There was the statues that sold for 5k a couple years back, and lets not forget the EGG. You never know what MA has planned down the line. In a couple of years they might decide to do a space update and it could include hangers. Gl with sale anyway.

Hangar currently for sale in auction (North Space Base No.6).

Second week, price reduced from +10k peds to + 9950 peds ;)

Buyout reduced from +17.5k peds to +14,950 peds.

Plus points:

1) plenty of space [pun unintended] to show off your paintings and furnishings etc.

2) has your own personal trader, auction, repair and storage terminals where you can hang out in peace away from the paupers, beggars and riffraff.

3) if you believe, there’s a man in the moon...sorry got distracted there...was thinking of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLxpNiF0YKs&app=desktop ...now where was I?

Oh yes, as you may or may not know (doesn’t matter) hangars were once functional in that they could House an actual spaceship.

Now, and here is the clever stuff, the only way of getting to space was via a spaceship and back in the day lots and lots of people wanted to fly to space (ie Crystal Palace or that other place).

And, get this, they would actually pay you peds to fly them there!!! Yeah hard to believe now I realise.

So, a third reason to buy my hangar is a bet that one day this income generating aspect of hangar ownership will return.

Entropia Universe, as the name implies, must be about planets, stars, space etc., I would have thought.

Therefore it seems only logical, to me anyway, that space, space travel and functional hangars should all have an important place within such a universe.

OK, that’s my sales pitch. If you believe (no!) if you have faith in the future of our glorious universe then here is a chance to boldly go into the space flight business.

Possibly.

PS if no bids in the next 7 days I may listen to offers but not yet.

:scratch2:ok but... how many items can you place indoor (and in external areas also as well)? thx and GL :wtg:

:scratch2:ok but... how many items can you place indoor (and in external areas also as well)? thx and GL :wtg:

I will get back to you on the inside number.

Pretty sure that the outside area is still bugged (like for many years because MindArk doesn’t like hangar owners).

Or that they deliberately made hangars so you can’t put stuff outside (eg a shopkeeper that would obviously be a sensible option to have).

Old hangars you could do this. <sigh>

PS hangar currently open to public this week so feel free to visit and hang out there).

Anyone recall the original price of hangars?

Anyone recall the original price of hangars?

Latest arranged price I heard was 10k peds and I was told George Skywalker was buying them up at that price.

I know he owns more than a few unless he’s offloaded some of them.

Pre-space update when there was talk of massive malls on Chinese planets with 7 million Chinese people expected to shop there <lol> some hangars were valued around 200k peds <lol>

Original hangars we’re assembled from parts but I don’t know what those cost.

I paid around 13k for mine way back and it included the old-style spaceship and fun (some might say ;) ) simulated space travel. But it was much smaller and didn’t include the terminals.

Last edited:

Hangar has 200 item points and another 12 item points in an ‘Additional Area’ (I don’t know what or where that is).

Hangar has 200 item points and another 12 item points in an ‘Additional Area’ (I don’t know what or where that is).

Additional area could be on upper level near turning radar

Additional area could be on upper level near turning radar

Hmmm...but why would it be there Sir George?

Not exactly a convenient place to store stuff or put a shopkeeper?

Unless, unless...the Additional Area complete with extra 12 Item Points are for the optional addition of spacecraft landing lights in some future hangar upgrade? :scratch2::confused:

Removed, sory Oracle.

Last edited:
Hmmm...but why would it be there Sir George?

Not exactly a convenient place to store stuff or put a shopkeeper?

Unless, unless...the Additional Area complete with extra 12 Item Points are for the optional addition of spacecraft landing lights in some future hangar upgrade? :scratch2::confused:

There is an enclosed area on second floor, it's near the radar. It's this enclosed area that's likely to include the 12 points

There is an enclosed area on second floor, it's near the radar. It's this enclosed area that's likely to include the 12 points

Thanks for the information Sir George.

Last edited:
Latest arranged price I heard was 10k peds and I was told George Skywalker was buying them up at that price.

Highest I paid was 40k and most I bought around 17k-20k

Last edited:
North Space Base Hangar No. 6 has now been sold.

Its new owner is in the process of transforming it into an awesome looking gothic-style shop.

Thank you to the buyer and to all other posters in this thread.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back