FYI: Santa's little helper NPC removed too early ??

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
Today I noticed that the Santa's little helper NPC's have been removed.

Yes, the solo event is over.

But the NPC's ARE STILL NEEDED TO TURN IN FFA STARS, which, according to the mayhem full details thread, is possible untill 22 January

pls fix this
Naomi

Yeah I just heard it too. Kinda Weird, how do they expect ppl to turn in stars if its not there?

Come on guys you playing for so long and by now you don't understand mindark is too slow?
Give them some time, let them drink their coffee and do their usual stuff.Npc will get back hopefully by the end of the month.
I would be worried if they would be rigorous in their actions.I would think someone bought them and hired professionals.
Relax :)

Come on guys you playing for so long and by now you don't understand mindark is too slow?
Give them some time, let them drink their coffee and do their usual stuff.Npc will get back hopefully by the end of the month.
I would be worried if they would be rigorous in their actions.I would think someone bought them and hired professionals.
Relax :)
Messi be a sweetheart and give me some coffee :laugh:

Yeah we know things like this happen, often, but still annoying they dont have things like that in place.

also, anyone who turned in ffa points know how retarded the ffa reward system is
apparently they can't even program a simple calculator.

so they use the mission based system:
select turn in stars
select dim
select 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 or 500

then
=if(given items = required items; reward with xpoints)

that is how the ffa turning in system seems to work
euh, lol ? or... cry?

also, anyone who turned in ffa points know how retarded the ffa reward system is
apparently they can't even program a simple calculator.

so they use the mission based system:
select turn in stars
select dim
select 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 or 500

then
=if(given items = required items; reward with xpoints)

that is how the ffa turning in system seems to work
euh, lol ? or... cry?

yeah it took me last year 4 hours to turn it points manually.
I think they did not understand such people exist and their design team think people only turn it 5 stars.
I suppose developing a code that allow you to put all your stars by category bulk is too complex and I would compare this with building rockets that goes into space or even more complex If I am allowed to say that.
Should be hard I believe, I'm not a developer unfortunately.

NPC reactivated, thx MA !

There seems to be two different types of mission npcs.

Permanent ones that stay once placed and special temporary ones that have to be replaced after every server restart.

Back