Help out a returning player? =)

lyosha

Dominant
Society
Nebula Virus Elite
Kenshin Himura Battosai
Hi, I've been on/off for a while, my last login was sometime last spring.

I logged in yesterday and MA decided to give me a nice 3k welcome back gift, now what to do with it?

I'm lvl 55ish, close to 40 evade i think. Wearing gemlin +5b, and I like to use lvl 45-55 BLP guns with my fi/ra/co beast.

I am not sure what to hunt, and what guns to even buy anymore. Can somebody give me some tips?

I was doing FFA2/3 yesterday.

Anything new to hunt? Any cool new guns i should buy?

Armatrix series for anything (L). As far as UL goes adjusted ep41 or adjusted Maddox IV might be something to consider. You might need to up the beast to a Dante or use L unless you go with the adjusted Maddox iv

Returning?...Well welcome back! :yay:

I would use it just to bankroll yourself until you've relearnt how to play. It took me at least 2 months

There are some nice LA events with generous prizes, so take your pick.

Hi, I've been on/off for a while, my last login was sometime last spring.

I logged in yesterday and MA decided to give me a nice 3k welcome back gift, now what to do with it?

I'm lvl 55ish, close to 40 evade i think. Wearing gemlin +5b, and I like to use lvl 45-55 BLP guns with my fi/ra/co beast.

I am not sure what to hunt, and what guns to even buy anymore. Can somebody give me some tips?

I was doing FFA2/3 yesterday.

Anything new to hunt? Any cool new guns i should buy?

lol, gratz on the welcome back hof!
Guess we all get it after we've been absent to long :wtg:

I would be reluctant to buy UL weapons. Prices are far from steady atm.

But with lvl 45~55, wouldn't a dante be more suitable?

If you really want to buy stuff, I would suggest a adjusted resto chip.
This will certainly cut down armour/healing costs.
With 160 heal/pec it's extremely eco, and it's large heal capacity makes hunting naked a very good option.

Back