Oh dear...

Thorns Rose

Elite
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
New York Rose
Dear god, I have been DC'D 3 times in game. Kind of reminds me of DC problem you had with folks in space last year, so not to be picky but...can you guys fix this? :eyecrazy:
If I was in middle of a hunt..I would be LIVID! ( As long as I stood still I was good though.) lol Please let me know if it is a fix by turning down settings or something easy..I play on medium.

Regards,
New York Rose

Last edited:
Dear god, I have been DC'D 3 times in game. Kind of reminds me of DC problem you had with folks in space last year, so not to be picky but...can you guys fix this? :eyecrazy:
If I was in middle of a hunt..I would be LIVID! ( As long as I stood still I was good though.) lol Please let me know if it is a fix by turning down settings or something easy..I play on medium.

Regards,
New York Rose

You'd get more luck if you listed your specs.

0 disconnects for me but I'm not running a very average setup:

• Server 2016
  • i7 5820k
  • 1080ti x2 w/latest DirectX & 388.71 driver
  • nvme SSD raid-0
  • 32gb ddr4
  • SB ZXR
  • Everything OCd and on liquid (humblebrag :rolleyes:)

Sry to hear that...but its not always ma´s fault.... i am sometimes hours etc online withoput any dc...had my last dc for like 2 weeks....

i dont wana be heard like a LP , but be sure to have 1x resetet your router in like 1-2 months, openeed the ports necessary like in FAQ on Eu website..

(also dont forget to change your connection settings in loader to 56kb) was a game changer for me and i have a 75mb connection...

If there are then still problems, it could be also a hw issue , graphic driver, etc ....

GL,
Eddie

what 95% of windows 10 users dont understand or know, IS that something calling superfetch in task manager is forcing users to download updates and use antimalware. This results in a critical harddrive when updating.

Ive never had any problems with entropia, sure some reaload problems once or twice in a month.

But have a look at your windows 10 before going rampage here.

Back