What if every pet...

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
Took a dump (dung drops at floor) based on a certain criteria.

Just had that thought for some reason. It certainly would boost the realism part of the game, dontcha think?

Oh yeah for sure. I would really like my avatar in the middle of a gunfight to stop, pull down his pants and let one loose.

Oh yeah for sure. I would really like my avatar in the middle of a gunfight to stop, pull down his pants and let one loose.

He's talking about PETS.
Although this reminds me of the tp joke; you've got to collect all the tp

He's talking about PETS.
Although this reminds me of the tp joke; you've got to collect all the tp

Should of read the question more clearly but i stand by my statement

I would like my pet to tear peoples face off or at least maul them a little bit.

But seriously, I would like hunter pets to be able to tank and dps...

new item: pooper scooper (L) and UL
Pooper scooper 1 - small creatures
Pooper scooper 2 - medium creatures
Pooper scooper 3 - large creatures
and varying sizes of bags for each type of dung :rolleyes:

New players start a new mission to 'clean up Eudoria' and start following your pets around with a bag and a scooper. It isn't every day you see people competing over a pile of shit :D

I would like my pet to tear peoples face off or at least maul them a little bit.

But seriously, I would like hunter pets to be able to tank and dps...
In AfterWorld (relax everybody, it's a long dead game) you would start with a small young pet, basically a puppy and it would grow as you train it. It took ages to do that and even longer to skill up for the bigger meaner mobs. The top tamers could control Ursusaid, a really mean polar bear like beast 5 times your size. They hunted with those beasts, sometimes providing fire support for the pet, and with smaller prey (relative to your hunting beast) just watch and let it do it's job on it's own.

06c_scf.jpg

By the end of the game you could tame pretty much any animal you met in the wild besides robots or mixed (cyborgs) and everybody was guessing what's up with that? Good times...

You could send it after human players in PvP. If I remember it right it normally took like 2 hits to kill naked unskilled player and the best part - it never missed.
You can see why I don't care about pets in EU much... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
new item: pooper scooper (L) and UL
Pooper scooper 1 - small creatures
Pooper scooper 2 - medium creatures
Pooper scooper 3 - large creatures
and varying sizes of bags for each type of dung :rolleyes:

New players start a new mission to 'clean up Eudoria' and start following your pets around with a bag and a scooper. It isn't every day you see people competing over a pile of shit :D

Once at the old oilrig in Entropia i find a dung at 172 it had to be a Atrox Stalker.;););)

Back