Selecting "All" in Repair Terminal crashes game 5-10% of the time

Ted

Old Alpha
Tor Ted Hovi
For a long time now selecting "All" in Repair Terminal makes game crash 5-10% of the time.

Does anyone else experience this?

Im thinking perhaps one of my items cause this, since others I speak with dont experience the same.

I am betting it is some weird item from another planet that not many people carry with them. I remember when certain items from other planets would mess up the game and crash it for me. Tt'ed the culprits and never had a problem again. List your 10 most odd items that get dragged into the repair window when you select "ALL" and I will make a guess as to what it is.

I am betting it is some weird item from another planet that not many people carry with them. I remember when certain items from other planets would mess up the game and crash it for me. Tt'ed the culprits and never had a problem again. List your 10 most odd items that get dragged into the repair window when you select "ALL" and I will make a guess as to what it is.

MA don't need to worry about uncontrolled memory leaks. It would never pile up and cause a catastrophe because they are just little things. I would find it immensely interesting to read about the inside experiences of people that actually worked at MA. It's failing in the worst way possible - and still I think the only thing really holding the game alive is the players and their money - definitely not the integrity and attention to detail that makes others successful.

That is the problem. I dont have any exotic items being repaired...
[Enkidd Howler S.4] [Omegaton A106]
[Ecotron v.15e Prototype] [Omegaton A106]
[Songkra Corrosive Dagger] [Melee Trauma Amplifier VI]

[Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI] [H.E.A.R.T. M7 (L)]

[Flimsy Thorifoid Berserker's Helm (M,L)] [Koroma Harness (M)] [Armor Plating Mark.5B]

Was my repaired items last time....

I also wear [Spiral Street Hotspot Briefs (M)] and [Angelic Wings (M)] but they dont need repairs...

merry mayhem harness UL item description box would crash me alot if ive been online for longer than an hour or so.

If it's an item, it will appear in one of the categories as well, unless it's some plush toy or some other decoration you carry around. Therefore, if none of categories cause crash, check 'Miscellaneous' and containers.

There used to be a glitch where double-clicking on any button in repair terminal caused a crash but it seems to be fixed now.

There used to be a glitch where double-clicking on any button in repair terminal caused a crash but it seems to be fixed now.

Oooh. THAT cold be it.... Ive had some problems with my mouse sometimes double-clicking.
(Cheapo Aliexpress Mouse)

TY

Update: I bought a new mouse, so no more accidental doubleclicking on Repair All and have not had an issue since.

Silly bug

Back