Selling: Christmas Ring 2016

How you gonna sell it to a buyout on this post when it is on auction and someone bids your start bid???

How you gonna sell it to a buyout on this post when it is on auction and someone bids your start bid???

If someone bids auction I will close this thread because bid is already higher than buyout here so you got to be fast or someone gets the ring before you!

If someone bids auction I will close this thread because bid is already higher than buyout here so you got to be fast or someone gets the ring before you!

While it´s an interesting concept it violates rule 5.1

5.1 - Auction Competition
If an item is listed in the Entropia Universe auction system, you are NOT permitted to post a sales thread for the same item on PlanetCalypsoForum.

While it´s an interesting concept it violates rule 5.1

5.1 - Auction Competition
If an item is listed in the Entropia Universe auction system, you are NOT permitted to post a sales thread for the same item on PlanetCalypsoForum.

I have 2 of them, one Im selling here and other is on auction, that violates any rule?

I have 2 of them, one Im selling here and other is on auction, that violates any rule?

nope! That is quite fine! However it does contradict what is previously posted in this thread :)

nope! That is quite fine! However it does contradict what is previously posted in this thread :)

Yes I posted that I will close thread when ring on auction gets bid because I would rather keep 1 of them for me but if someone bids on auction and in the same time some other buyer posts here that he wants to buy it - I will sell 2 of my rings

Well then I think in a little bit I am gonna bid on both at the EXACT same time...

Does the attack speed bonus stack with right hand ares?

Does the attack speed bonus stack with right hand ares?

No, 15% Reload Speed is maximum buff size that can be acquired from equipped items. (30% is the maximum buff attainable)

Back