What actually happened 01-20-2016 at 07:33?

Pretto Loco

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Pretto Loco Believingson
I visit PCF most every day. I mostly try and sort out whining, selling, buying, events and how to get rich threads.
What is left is not much. What am I looking for? A flash of light in the dark? A new brilliant mind penetrating the inner mechanics of Entropia? Any food for thoughts that stands clearly outside of the box?

But if any of that is lacking I'm all excited to listen to any possible conspiracy theory.
So what actually happened at

01-20-2016 at 07:33

Can someone explain this and what does this has to do with PCF?

Want a hint? Not yet. I don't think any of you are ready for it. Only thing I have to say is, look in the right place, closer than you think and you will know why 01-20-2016 at 07:33 matters to us.

My question is why? Why then? What happened in that particular moment in time?

Sorry i'm still trying to figure out why 2 x Christmas Ring 2017 have been looted today.
One mystery at a time please!

Most users ever online was 5,968, 01-20-2016 at 06:33.

:yay:

Says 07:33 for me. 06:33 for you?
I'm just curious why so many on that particular day and time?
Some forum bot holiday?

Sorry i'm still trying to figure out why 2 x Christmas Ring 2017 have been looted today.

There is no word mystery in Entropian vocabulary. Here it is called dynamic.

Last edited:
:yay:

Says 07:33 for me. 06:33 for you?
I'm just curious why so many on that particular day and time?
Some forum bot holiday?

And here was me looking through all the HOF table records... :banghead:

Pretty sure that thing counts guests. And as such the answer could be as simple as a ddos attempt where a ton of bots tried accessing and searching the site at the same time.

Though I must admit I wonder about this too...

Pretty common for forums to count search engine/scan bots as people along with any unauthenticated user as people.

Most users ever online was 5,968, 01-19-2016 at 23:33

Reactions: San
Slept on this and now it is all clear to me. ND must have launched thousands of fake visitors to PCF exactly 24 hours before his post about the presidency of virtual universe. This made Google analytics go nuts making Google rank PCF as the most relevant site when someone searched on the word president in Google. :wise:

This is... investigative journalism at its best. But what we still need to shed light on is whether all these visitors were indeed fake or some neat PR move generated them. Otherwise the insinuation would be unfair.

Edit: Thanks for +rep, though I didn't mean to be funny here. Meant precisely what I said, no sarcasm or derision towards OP or ND was intended, but I see it wasn't expressed too well. Apologies if it went down the wrong way.

Last edited:

Things never change. This is no different then 3 pieces of unl Martial SGA dropping to the same avatar AFTER the close of the year long SGA event. That was what, 7 years ago? There are all kinds of similar BS loot occurances along the way, including avatars being tipped off in advance of what's dropping, when, and where to be.

No mystery, MA just doesn't give a shit. Unless ofc you run a coffee shop just down the street from them, or some such association.

Back