Wtf is wrong with this game ?

No hunting since early November. (Couldn't help myself but to do a bit of gamble crafting towards xmas.) Now just sitting on the side lines waiting for my withdrawals to arrive.

Was just too frustrating and obvious that the game got rigged towards noobs & noob mobs while getting shafted myself.

Immediately after 2.0 crit buff scam my loot took a noticeable dive. Before it could get better MA decided to hook the noobs with 5k kerbs and 5 digit mining hofs. Nothing left for longstanding & frustrated depositors.

2017 was just one big mess of rip-off implementations paired with gross incompetence. Increasingly grown sick of this game over the course of last year.

All the folks banging on about kerbs being killed in larger numbers and therefore giving more 4 digit hits...It's not been quite like that before 2.0 and it's entirely up to MA to apply calculations one way or the other.

Number of mobs killed sure should be part of the equation but how about a bit more emphasis on amount of ped cycled?

1000 osseo (young) v 10000 kerb (young to dom). What's the higher ped spend?

Besides all that it was not a superstition that big swirls were allocated based on registration date. TOO BLOODY OBVIOUS! Some noobs uber twice (hunting or mining) within the first 1000 peds worth of registered globals. 45k in ark underground to some complete noob! Day in day out getting screwed on loot & seeing these big hits for people who signed up 5min ago!

For entirely selfish & spiteful reasons i hope your calculation (to hook the noobs & make them pay for the lost revenue from your your older customers) is not coming off MA and you'll be feeling the heat rather soon!

Lost all confidence & respect for you as a company.

Might give it one last go in March/April again.

Sounds like someone is jealous of other peoples luck and success. We dont need people like you. You need to be happy for others. If you looted all that, you would not be here whining. Yes its real $. but you need to understand that this game is just peds being exchanged to other accounts while MA gets their cut. People in EU are wimps nowadays. Accept or quit.

unk

You can't quit if you like gambling from time to time and most important, there is no better RCE game like Entropia. Returns sucks after 2.0, its just fact but stop complaining about it, take your time and come back in few months :laugh:

Mining hardcore foma and hunting daspeltor + drone elite

Then coming in forum and swearing like its 10 year old

Pathetic :laugh:

Rofl I would like to see how you feel after you lose 90k ped in the last 2 years. Yes yes -90k in the last exactly 2 years. Or no I wish you the same that you lose 100 k ped in the next year. Btw hunting daspletor and drone elite , they are the only one that make me profit.

Lost all confidence & respect for you as a company.

Might give it one last go in March/April again.

"Lost all confidence" but yet you "will give it another try"? :scratch2:

So, you did not lose ALL confidence yet then.

"Lost all confidence" but yet you "will give it another try"? :scratch2:

So, you did not lose ALL confidence yet then.

Gambling addiction is a hell of a drug

Glad that I don't have this problem.
I was in here to challenge myself.
And as MindArk is only betting on the Gamblers it seems, they lost my decay :laugh:
Seems MindArk are having a Gambling addiction themselfs :rolleyes:

:nutkick:
Green Corner: Me
Yellow Corner: MindArk

Yeah, and that's the true power of entropia.

We're just a bunch of hopelessly addicted gamblers! :laugh:

We always expect to win and bitch and whine if we don't.

the loot have been turned to complete bullshit since mayhem started
am over 20k down myself on the event duration

welcome in shit 2.0 :)

Five of my four well known friends in Entropia are gamblers. Coincidence ?
I dont think so.

Conincidence? No.
You might spend a lot of time together and see things from the same angle.You guys might not like when someone come in your circle and tell you are wrong.Usually when few people think alike and someone else come and destroy your beliefs you get some sort of defense mechanism and you won't accept it.

Most of my friends I'm talking to daily for some time now are profiting to some degree based on their time to play/investment/dedication/patience/commitment/trust/etc.
People are very different, you most likely won't find 2 alike in EU this is even harder to create some sort of standard strategy to approach this.
If you want to break this you need to get out of the current status.Leave the herd and do what others won't.
Is gambling a way to play EU?Definitely.We have tons of examples and I've never heard of anyone to be happy about it.

Five of my four well known friends in Entropia are gamblers. Coincidence ?
I dont think so.

Ever since loot 2.0 it's gambling only isn't it? :D

I did a crafting run yesterday, 280 clicks on quantity, 2x times 10 multi and a times 30 multi, in loot 1.0 with that click amount it would have easily been >100% return, but it's loot 2.0 so it was only 90% return... only 90% return on a run which can be considered rather good, that is just wrong :mad:

Last edited:
I'm still suprised by folks that actually take profit for granted.
Like entropia is a magic place were everybody only wins.

Well, wake up! It's not!

The fact that you no longer always profit doesn't mean the system is broken. In contrary, it WAS broken if you always would profit.
They fixed that. Well done MA!

Last edited:
MA determines how it works in the game but you decide how much money you spend. The loot is on the border where I say it still works. Globals are becoming fewer and fewer. My last 4 weeks ago and they are getting smaller. So I better watch when I spend my money. Because that's what I decide.

Most of my friends I'm talking to daily for some time now are profiting to some degree based on their time to play/investment/dedication/patience/commitment/trust/etc.

I would be very pleased if you could point me at only one person who dont invest in this game for high end gear and who are able to profit :) Send me PM ingame or here on PCF please. I would be very interested in talking to them.

Well, wake up! It's not!

The fact that you no longer always profit doesn't mean the system is broken. In contrary, it WAS broke if you always would profit.

Please shut the freak up. Go bully some Apple store employes I think that it might suit you. Let the rest of us keep discuss. Noone said that we were profiting by TTwise before. Nowadays huge looses are very real thing for most of the playerbase.

Maybe its new thing for you but you are not actually bringing anything here. Bye. Go establish some new topic to be interesting for you.

Mia

I would be very pleased if you could point me at only one person who dont invest in this game for high end gear and who are able to profit :) Send me PM ingame or here on PCF please. I would be very interested in talking to them.

Mia

If you can't afford high investment and you seek some profit my personal opinion is to search for mining options.
I don't claim to know how you can make money playing at all levels of bankroll and investment in hunting profession , this is not my plan.I'm sure that is possible if you are really well informed and you spend a lot of time on all planets and you take advantage of all situations given and you understand game mechanics really well.
My approach was to reach a certain level and to work it out from there.Things have changed a lot since then, I could say I diversified a lot but the concept that pushed me to keep going was the same and it never involved Mindark in my thoughts.I always bend according to Mindark's plans.
I'm sure you will find your way.

Besides all that it was not a superstition that big swirls were allocated based on registration date. TOO BLOODY OBVIOUS! Some noobs uber twice (hunting or mining) within the first 1000 peds worth of registered globals. 45k in ark underground to some complete noob! Day in day out getting screwed on loot & seeing these big hits for people who signed up 5min ago!

That's actually complete superstition, and this way of thinking is only going to make you bitter. But you only see the big hofs and don't really have a data set to compare how many new players come in and just pay for the loot pool.

From the perspective of a mentor for many years it just doesn't work that way, and the big hofs are all luck.

Please shut the freak up. Go bully some Apple store employes I think that it might suit you. Let the rest of us keep discuss. Noone said that we were profiting by TTwise before. Nowadays huge looses are very real thing for most of the playerbase.

Maybe its new thing for you but you are not actually bringing anything here. Bye. Go establish some new topic to be interesting for you.

Mia

Hahaha, and you are bringing, what exactly??

Well, who is the noob here?
Lol, I guess it's YOU with your massive losses!

Learn to play you noob!!

Post again as soon as you learned how not to loose that much.

I can only laugh at you and your "uberness"

Loser

:laugh:

Last edited:

Well, wake up! It's not!

The fact that you no longer always profit doesn't mean the system is broken. In contrary, it WAS broke if you always would profit.

What means when you never manage to profit ? Means that you are doing something wrong or what ?
Mining after MU for example it’s extremely hard if you don’t have 10k ped to roll everyday and to manage to hold your resources for days to sell it for best MU . Or wait should we adapt and do that wave shit and mine only on certain moments of the day when that specific resource spawn? Yes yes wave are still on if you are wondering. Mining after MU gives you also lower hit rate on areas with MU minerals , at least at me. If I go and mine list and oil I get more claims . But I cannot brake even.
Should we get to hunting ? The lack of MU it’s ruining your hunt, well there are some mobs that are looting some components and some good MU oil, but that’s all . 95% it’s shrapnel, I need to shoot 5k ped to get 300 ped oil in which I get 30 ped MU from it.
You know what is about now ? Or you have 100k ped to survive during losses, and to hope that you get back your ped hitting some small hofs. Or you have 100k ped and manage to profit always. Or you are a noob and have 50 ped and hit some nice Uber’s .
Btw I’ve tested something with a friend . He’s was lvl 9 prospector and I was lvl 41 prospector , same Mining gear.
Results are that he was hittin way more claims and multi’s than me. 3 runs , I was 2 time under 70% return , and once at 93% , he was one time over 150% return ( not hittin any global ) , 110% once and at other 90 PEC , loss. Seems kinda fair that ? Skilling it’s useless atm , and I noticed also that hunting a lvl 40 mob you evade/dodge his attack more than you do on a lvl 6-10 mob. Wtf it’s wrong with this Idk. I still think the game it’s broken and the adjustment of the loot by MA it’s damn real.

If you can't afford high investment and you seek some profit my personal opinion is to search for mining options.
I don't claim to know how you can make money playing at all levels of bankroll and investment in hunting profession , this is not my plan.I'm sure that is possible if you are really well informed and you spend a lot of time on all planets and you take advantage of all situations given and you understand game mechanics really well.
My approach was to reach a certain level and to work it out from there.Things have changed a lot since then, I could say I diversified a lot but the concept that pushed me to keep going was the same and it never involved Mindark in my thoughts.I always bend according to Mindark's plans.
I'm sure you will find your way.

Im sorry maybe it looks like I want lesson from you to how make peds here. That was not my point nor my goal. Originaly I wanted to point out some issues which I conclude here:
1. Nowadays there are no ups and downs only little downs and bigger downs.
2. Its totaly imposible to fight 85% TT returns by MU (except looting big ESIs). Before that was not so edgy.
3. This game is paid by community not by few players (not the most uber ones nor the most noob ones) and I think that MA need to listen to all of them. We all are not gamblers. Big hofs are not inspiration for all of us. So let us decide what we want to do and stop forcing to all of us concept "only big loot compensate big looses"

Otherwise a lot people just end to play. Soon or later.

Mia

and you take advantage of all situations given and you understand game mechanics really well..
This means taking advantage even of the waves or abusing certain bugs to make profit ? Exploiting stuff in less words. Should a player should take advantage even on this things just to manage to win something more ?

PS: I’m not accusing you of anything , just asking a opinion, because those are also something that MA/game offers from time to time .
But I guess every player should decide for their own decisions , do it or not , after questioning theirselves if it’s worthing or not.

Im sorry maybe it looks like I want lesson from you to how make peds here. That was not my point nor my goal. Originaly I wanted to point out some issues which I conclude here:
2. Its totaly imposible to fight 85% TT returns by MU (except looting big ESIs). Before that was not so edgy.
3. This game is paid by community not by few players (not the most uber ones nor the most noob ones) and I think that MA need to listen to all of them. We all are not gamblers. Big hofs are not inspiration for all of us. So let us decide what we want to do and stop forcing to all of us concept "only big loot compensate big looses"

Otherwise a lot people just end to play. Soon or later.

Mia
You know why it’s the “ if I don’t hof big I don’t compensate my losses “ theory starts?
When a player lose 20k ped in one month , can you explain me how he will compensate his losses ? Hoping to have 500 ped profit at every run for one year long and praying that he will never ever will have a minus run? Or they hope to hit a big hof to compensate his loses fast and keep playing at the same level as he played on the beginning month?

Mining after MU gives you also lower hit rate on areas with MU minerals , at least at me. If I go and mine list and oil I get more claims . But I cannot brake even.

When i go for typonolic, devil's and dianthus the claim sizes are usually even smaller than melchi, oil and so on claim sizes....

Should we get to hunting ? The lack of MU it’s ruining your hunt, well there are some mobs that are looting some components and some good MU oil, but that’s all . 95% it’s shrapnel, I need to shoot 5k ped to get 300 ped oil in which I get 30 ped MU from it.

well, 95% shrapnel either means it's a shrapnel mob or your efficiency is not good enough.
I usually get about 33% shrapnel on the mobs i hunt, but i also know a few mobs, which at same efficiency give almost always only shrapnel.

Then why don't you do that all the time? :scratch2:

Daspletors has a extremely bad spawn , like 10 per hour . And I don’t have a mod/adj fap to manage to kill them without paying fapper. Overtime fapper expenses are way to big.
If MA will fix the spawn rate in a way be sure that they will be the mobs that I’ll hunt a lot.

When i go for typonolic, devil's and dianthus the claim sizes are usually even smaller than melchi, oil and so on claim sizes....

well, 95% shrapnel either means it's a shrapnel mob or your efficiency is not good enough.
I usually get about 33% shrapnel on the mobs i hunt, but i also know a few mobs, which at same efficiency give almost always only shrapnel.

But add at this one even if you get other resources than shrapnel , most MU on them is at @102% , you can get 70% of the return at 102-105% , tell me how you survive on a 80-85% tt return

Rofl I would like to see how you feel after you lose 90k ped in the last 2 years. Yes yes -90k in the last exactly 2 years. Or no I wish you the same that you lose 100 k ped in the next year. Btw hunting daspletor and drone elite , they are the only one that make me profit.

If you were profiting on dasp and drone elite how did you lose 90k?

But add at this one even if you get other resources than shrapnel , most MU on them is at @102% , you can get 70% of the return at 102-105% , tell me how you survive on a 80-85% tt return

I hunt/craft/mine for stuff that has 108-250% MU, there's just no other way to survive for me untill i figured out how to do >100% return runs in loot 2.0.

You know why it’s the “ if I don’t hof big I don’t compensate my losses “ theory starts?
When a player lose 20k ped in one month , can you explain me how he will compensate his losses ? Hoping to have 500 ped profit at every run for one year long and praying that he will never ever will have a minus run? Or they hope to hit a big hof to compensate his loses fast and keep playing at the same level as he played on the beginning month?

You got me wrong. I didnt say that this theory is working. This is exactly what is MA trying to keep us thinking. To keep doing same stupid things over and over again. (Im not that player so Im talking about many players who I know do this)

Mia

Im sorry maybe it looks like I want lesson from you to how make peds here. That was not my point nor my goal.

No, just to complain that the system is broken because YOU lose to much.

Originaly I wanted to point out some issues which I conclude here:

For you maybe.
Enough folks who still have upswings after their downswings

For you maybe.
Many others still get way over 85%.

3. This game is paid by community not by few players

No, appearantly the game is paid by YOU.

Thanks for that! :tongue2:

i have a solution for all of this, let MA release UL gear like it was 2003 beta so players can play the damn game and use there PEDS on hunting mining crafting instead of HYPERCHARGED prices made by a few players in early gameplay and set a standard for the game.

Gear should be cheap, gaming should be where it cost.....
And when we have this, we will have a SHITLOAD of new players playing, shooting,crafting,mining... CREATING MORE MU!

And make crafting easier, making BP´s use less stuff like explosive bp... easy to craft? EASY GAMING = more turnover......

Todays crafting is 110% bullshit and very few enjoy it...

Back