Ninja High Hacket Black?

Hi!

yes, it/they do exist but there were only a limited number of them produced when new oxford was introduced at TI.

The Black jackets, hooded and non hooded, were for sale in TI (New oxford if i remember correctly)

i dont remember too well but around 25 each of the black ones were for sale at around 2.5-3k ped.. i also remember the normal uncolored jackets for sale along with the BP's! for around 500ped.

i hope this helps a little.

FYI - the last time i looked, a few years back, there were still 25 for sale of each. So, potentially, none got sold and the area was removed.

hope this helps a little even know the prices are not too accurate.

Regards,

tyvm for the info :)
But, if I interpret this correctly, there´s a chance there´s no ninja high jacket black available due to none got sold :/...and the price would be sky high, if anyone ever wants to sell.
I guess I have to go for the regular much cheaper C-version, which is fine too :)

if I interpret this correctly, there´s a chance there´s no ninja high jacket black available due to none got sold :/...and the price would be sky high, if anyone ever wants to sell.

you're very right. Someone might have a BP sitting in storage :X

Best of luck!

I put a gray Ninja High Jacket on auction yesterday (1 of 25) and have 1 attempt BP of a ninja hood jacket.

I put a gray Ninja High Jacket on auction yesterday (1 of 25) and have 1 attempt BP of a ninja hood jacket.

Yea saw that, but I´m looking for something black and not hooded ;)

Yea, typical, I have the non hooded on grey and the any colour you want with a hood ... this is always my luck ... well except that 25k pedder, but generally ...

Ask the easter bunny to put it easter eggs... if that doesn't work aim for the Halloween or xmasr gifts to come as these... Someday Mindark will have every item in game duplicated via holiday themed gifts... will take em a while, but it will happen.

Last edited:
Ok, so let´s say the black ninja jacket is valued at 5k. How much would it cost to color a (C)-jacket black?
Then I don´t mean Tiarak-black, but REAL black all fields 100%. :)

Ok, so let´s say the black ninja jacket is valued at 5k. How much would it cost to color a (C)-jacket black?
Then I don´t mean Tiarak-black, but REAL black all fields 100%. :)

Anyone has a a clue? :)

Anyone has a a clue? :)

Maybe read this thread for some extra info.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...est-way-to-make-basic-pigment-enhancers/page2

I recommend allowing the community to give you some advice. Your coloring project won't turn out the way you want it, and most of the people you've been censoring and shouting at are people who actually know about this stuff. I also recommend getting some game play under your belt before committing to a project like this. You haven't said which armor you're using but the only decent-looking colorable armor are the RT armors which each have 3 colorable fields (e.g. jarhead). Hoplite only colors the bands, not the entire item and the couple other C armors are L.

Some quick calculations: To color a set of jarhead black you'll need 6783 black paint cans plus at least 5250 pigment enhancers.

That would put total cost:

Colorer fees: 35 ped x 7 = 245
Paint cost (final cost to you):
@120%: 100 ped per field x 3 fields x 7 = 2100
@150%: 200 ped per field x 3 fields x 7 = 4200
@200%: 355 ped per field x 3 fields x 7 = 7455
Enhancer cost: 2 ped x 5250 = 10500

Total cost is at least 15k ped, not including the texture you'll need to get the "glossy" look you want. Realistically, you'll have to raise the MU to get enough black paint cans (120% will not do it). It's not simply a matter of having the cash, as you're finding out, it's finding enough materials to do the job.

The good news is that after coloring your first piece you will realize that the black color doesn't look the way you want with the white/gray/black tones already built into the armor, and that piece will only have cost you 2135 ped to color. The remaining 6 pieces will only cost you 540 ped total to color black with tiarak plus a certain paint color.

Another note, you will spend more if you try to obtain the enhancers yourself by looting them rather than buying them, though you will have lots of coloring skills to sell at the end.

and you might want to consult Leeloo about this.

Ty for the help Wizz!
I will contact Leeloo for info and advice. :)

Yw!

I'm also interested in the costs per field for black paint (incl. enhancers). So if you have the final answer, I would be more than interested to know about it :)

Fyi, at the time I bought a black Ninja jacket. It went in auction when I had my second sell out, circa 2011. Don't know the present owner but at least one existed and presumably still exists in game.

Take care,
BBB

Ok good to know ty:)
Maybe someone else could answer how much it would cost/ish to color it and if that's even an option material wise?? Or do I have to spend a few years collecting black paint? No ty:(
Leeloo hasn't been online for about a month according to ingame info btw...

I have the black one hooded and none hooded. I saw another one on auction years ago.
Your cheapest option is to buy 969 cans of black paint and around 600 pigment enhancers, find LeeLoo Faith and she will colour it for you.

I have the black one hooded and none hooded. I saw another one on auction years ago.
Your cheapest option is to buy 969 cans of black paint and around 600 pigment enhancers, find LeeLoo Faith and she will colour it for you.

Ok, ty for the info, but how much cheaper?
I saw on auction 104 black cans. With that mu it it´s 1300pedish for paint. How much for the enhancers I have no idea?? And the service provided?
So how much would you be willing to sell the High jacket for?
The time saved on not having to gather materials is worth quite much for me, so if the difference isn´t that much :)

Ok, ty for the info, but how much cheaper?
I saw on auction 104 black cans. With that mu it it´s 1300pedish for paint. How much for the enhancers I have no idea?? And the service provided?
So how much would you be willing to sell the High jacket for?
The time saved on not having to gather materials is worth quite much for me, so if the difference isn´t that much :)

I think enhancers go for like 2~4 ped each.
But the price is not the biggest issue, it's the availability of them.
It might take years to collect that many.

That´s just annoying.. Seems really unbalanced imo.
Ok if a few months, but years??
Guess my only option is overpay for the rare one if anyone ever wants to sell. :/

or go for tiarak

Ninja High Jacket Stripes Blueprint (L)

Still drops? And if still, from what BP?

Last edited:
Ty :)
If only I knew what BP dropped the Ninja High Jacket Stripes (C) BP :(
Anyone who knows, pls pm me what BP to grind! :)
Then I would grind it till I got the BP, because nothing can stop me, not even Death itself ^^

this_is_how_you_craft.jpg
dead_global.jpg

Back