New to Forum, and New to Game

John Nohlan

Mature
Society
Modified Trade Terminal
John Jacob Nohlan
I wanted to drop in and say hello to people for my first post. Not sure if this is the right area, but seemed like it is the best fit unless I missed a welcome thread sub forum. If so please let me know and I will correct myself quickly. :laugh:

Thanks,

John

Welcome to the game! Don't listen to everyone here, they are just mad that they use un-eco weapons/armor/heals and they don't get above 95% returns. Trust me it is possible. :laugh:

If you have any questions in-game or need a mentor add me and I would be glad to help! My full username is Sen Terrakor Itu, I sent you a friend request. :)

But anyways, enjoy the game and have fun!

Welcome to Entropia! Play smart and have fun! :)

Welcome in EU, its a really nice Universe if you learn how to survive in it, but take care it can hurt you bad also.

delete the game and run :wise:

Why, by your theory all loot is shifted to new players, and they get all what you lost xD
So by your theory he can´t lose yet :)

Welcome John! Entropia is really super easy to get addicted to. Just hard to say what EU really is, I guess it can be any of many things depending on your personal goals. I hope you find your way.

Welcome to Entropia! Play smart and have fun! :)

Thank you Kevlie, Definitely playing smart and cautious, so far so good, no complaints. :)

Welcome in EU, its a really nice Universe if you learn how to survive in it, but take care it can hurt you bad also.

Thank you GoNi, and Any tips or suggestions?

welcome John Nohlan! :thumbup:

Thank you Toecutter! I appreciate the welcome.

Welcome John! Entropia is really super easy to get addicted to. Just hard to say what EU really is, I guess it can be any of many things depending on your personal goals. I hope you find your way.

Thank you Pretto Loco, I have to agree, very enjoyable so far. I think socializing it my biggest goal so far. Being a trader I get to meet many people, and by how people treat you, you get to figure out quickly who you would like to hang out with in game.

welcome here , and ask if you need anything witch are not ped or similar :)

Welcome..Welcome! :yay:

So, it has been 6 or more months, tell us how you like EU?

:beerchug:

It looks like his tracks were lost after fighting starving atrax hmmmmmm I wonder if one of those ... is not starving anymore :D

Sometimes, I think the new player experience isn't friendly enough ;)

Hmmmm

The truth is out there.....

moon.jpg

:laugh::smoke:

Last edited:
Back