Actual state of EU

What do you think MA should give priority.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

livius

Alpha
Society
Skyfall
Livius Beyond Godlike
I want you to give your oppinion on what MA should continue develop and what not.
If you are satisfied with the actual state of EU or not .

Still the same for me:

Fix damn bugs
Improve economy, make use for all loots in crafting
Shift slowly to crafting driven L economy

I am still a dreamer :)

Reactions: das
made also a pool , maybe this way MA will see also what the comunity ask for.
Multiple choises available

"Normal loot to everybody in order to survive more than 2 hours with 2k ped"

Lol!!!

A loot whine thread in disguise :cool:

They need to focus on EU... only. Too many distractions. If they have more people employed than they need for their EU dev plans then, fine, GET RID OF SOME PEOPLE. Reduce overhead and lower the cost to play so that EU can grow again.

Make no mistake, the Compet dumpster fire was paid for by active EU players because they couldn't focus.

MA, when making a decision, ask yourself:

1: Does this affect EU?
2: Does this HELP GAMEPLAY? Does this make playing more fun?
3: If you run out of things to do then MA has too many employees. There is no shame in scaling down to allow the company to grow.

Lol!!!

its a Repair the fucking loot in disquise, but i was more explicit.

Lol!!!

Ofc you have time on forum since you auto-sweat and kill 4 mobs / month !

I choosed:
- Normal loot to everybody in order to survive more than 2 hours with 2k ped
- Repair the bugs and ban those that are exploiting them
- Game development, Graphics , gameplay, new stuff to atract players to gring , skill , invest

I don't give a shit on Compet , Deeptoken, Battlesim, except Avatar statues that were paid !!! and space... they are too dumb to make it usefull ...

its a Repair the fucking loot in disquise, but i was more explicit.

Bro don't bother with fukin non-depositors sweatgatherer noobs that have no clue about the game, only puny and sweating , that's all... Ask any this "smart" profit maker to actually PLAY THE GAME AND TALK AFTER !

Ofc you have time on forum since you auto-sweat and kill 4 mobs / month !

In my car, diving home from work ;)

Bro don't bother with fukin non-depositors sweatgatherer noobs that have no clue about the game, only puny and sweating , that's all... Ask any this "smart" profit maker to actually PLAY THE GAME AND TALK AFTER !

lol, said the retard with a to big credit card!

:lolup:

Last edited:
They need to focus on EU... only. Too many distractions. If they have more people employed than they need for their EU dev plans then, fine, GET RID OF SOME PEOPLE. Reduce overhead and lower the cost to play so that EU can grow again.

Make no mistake, the Compet dumpster fire was paid for by active EU players because they couldn't focus.

MA, when making a decision, ask yourself:

1: Does this affect EU?
2: Does this HELP GAMEPLAY? Does this make playing more fun?
3: If you run out of things to do then MA has too many employees. There is no shame in scaling down to allow the company to grow.

Tbh the only solution for the compet that i see its to just let it go... to give 25%of value back to the players from the investments of the compet deeds and thats all. MA should not be afraid to say , We did a mistake.
Pets , they can implement some buffs on them. that will encurage skilling up pets and they will have a use and even the petstables also.

Tbh the only solution for the compet that i see its to just let it go... to give 25%of value back to the players from the investments of the compet deeds and thats all. MA should not be afraid to say , We did a mistake.
Pets , they can implement some buffs on them. that will encurage skilling up pets and they will have a use and even the petstables also.

Chasing shiny new things:

Mobile Gaming! ooooh gimme!
Crypto! This is my jam!

Just make THIS game more fun and more affordable to play. Allow your player base to grow.

I would like MA to focus on the RCE elements.

For start an item lending service would be good, followed by the ability have joint or multiple party ownership of items/deeds.

Bring this up so MA can see what we really want

I see till now the vote pools and the thing is MA it’s developing the contrary of what we want and what we need.
I’m wondering why instead of Battlesimultor which is totally useless, why they dont organize a space event area , non PVP , where people can shoot something or have a battle. Even a pvp (non lootable ) could be also an idea where players with Motherships and their crews can demonstrate their skill in battle. They should show to us that for somebody that payed 50k for a MS and skilled till lvl 80 captain, it wasn’t only a time and money waste.

i stoped playing cos each year i played the devs grown greedier and greedier and they were corrupt as fuck
now they arent as corrupt but they took long to take any sort of action and the game seems dead

being busy irl also didnt add up why i havent been active, i just dont feel the urge

I voted repair the bugs.

I would then say focus on space development. I feel like there could be a lot of stuff done out there that would get players interested. which in turn would be more decay revenue for MA.

Compet, all I can say is sorry if you bought these deeds. I hope to not be in your boat come the end of the year as I have purchased some moon deeds myself and crossed all my fingers.

another problem that sould be resolved is the Multiple accounts fact.
2 years ago i made a support case about people which are making 20 accounts just to get the free stuff from beggining and to transfer it to the good account . they answered me like this :

HI ,
I had spoke with someone who told me about an exploit that he is doing , and not only him , lots of other players new ones or old ones
They are doing daily , lots of new acconts just for the free stuff from the start and after that they are doing the gauntlet mission.with @ 5-10 peds made from the new arrival missions and free stuff , with 15-20 ped made from the gaunlet mission
there are @ 20 - 30 ped for each new account madeand after this they are transfering the ped on their initial avatar.IF THERE ARE ONLY 10 persons that are creating 5 acc on day there are @ 1000 - 1500 ped drained from the real depositers and single account players loot pool. if im not wrong.so i can say there are over 30k ped that we as players or you as company are loosing it.because you as MA cannot control every person if they have multiple accounts or not.in my opinion you should at least restrict the posibilities of making multiple accounts from the computer IP. if this can be done and i guess it can be , srry but im not such a programer so ...
this been said i hope you will come with a solution imediatly at this problem.seeinfg exploits like this is making me feel like someone is stealing me money with every click i make in game. bad for business
Regards,
Livius

2015-11-27 18:06 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi BeYonD,

Thank you for your support case.

Where is the statistics for this?

He does not have any, rest assured that we are of course aware of this and we promise you that it is not a big thing and people who do this regularly get caught and permanently banned.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

A couple of days before i was seeing in a chat that somebody was banned from their good account because an adviser cought him when he was droping ped and loggin with the good account to pick them.
The guy made another account and he is still in the game. He said he had made over 40 accounts , and made somewhere around 800 free peds.
He also said that are lots of noobs at boreas that are doing this stuff.
SO from somewhere this ped is leking and im sure that is from our lootpool. funny fact that everybody can make 100 accounts and do whatever they want.

Tbh I think that resolving this problem is necesary to stop giving free stuff or tt\able stuff when you create a new account and then nobody will have fun anymore doing this.

Why would one just pick one of these? All of the above!

Why would one just pick one of these? All of the above!

Because IMO things like BS are useless and only waste of time and money when other things are more important to do.

So basically this poll shows that people are interested in the same things they were 10 years ago...

- Less bugs.
- More content.
- Better loot.

SHOCKER! This has been the broken dream of ever EU player since about 2012 - right around when MA stopped giving a rats ass lol.

I would like

I would like less bogus/ghost avatars and the old system to verification, as well as better graphics on computers without a issue. ( May just be mine) but all other games have far smoother graphics and no hassle/

I’d like loot 2.2 where the frequency of
n00b hofs on n00b mobs are significantly reduced, avg return significantly increased.
And that all mobs have chance to hof based on their cost to kill with a cap. It’s ridiculous and feels like a knife to the gut and also demotivates hunting bigger mobs when the majority of hook bait hofs come from n00b mobs which many have higher TT value than bigger mobs...

Also stop introducing more buffs or rename the game Bufftropia.

Repair the bugs and ban those that are exploiting them

Nothing worse than cheating, botting, exploiting and multiaccounting.. Most people hate these things even on free to play play money games, but in a Real Cash Economy system? Come on, really? Not even slightest kind of anti-cheat.
Yes I have personal experience where I reported bot hunters, one of them got recorded be live support etc, yet these guys keep playing like nothing ever happened. Some people even proud at rookie chat - how many accounts they already made lol :) Honestly Im suprised all this can happen in RCE game where people can "invest" hundreds of thousands dollars.

Ohh I like this guy! I completely agree! This has become the norm and shouldn't but won't become the norm to check, as EU digs the more players no matter who they are. :eyecrazy:

I think all the choices matter to some degree.

I hear the compet situation will be resolved before the end of Jan. That's what the devs are saying in compet forum anyhow. For player trust that's critical, especially when your customers are continually asked to be investors as well.

I've been here too many years to get upset anymore. I just do low level stuff as after buying an A106 around the start of loot 2.0 the returns were so horrendous, I do not have either the heart or courage to use it for quite sometime.

That said EU is a big part of my life, I want it to survive and I want to be a part of it. It is, what it is.
I will try and get back into hunting at some point, when I can pay off my remaining debts for investing into compet...lol.

Keep your efforts in game affordable, then it's not so emotional...smiles.

Rick

I would really want to see a post from MA with the main plans for 2018 . What priorities they have and also what they gonna do with all the exploits.

I would like less bogus/ghost avatars and the old system to verification, as well as better graphics on computers without a issue. ( May just be mine) but all other games have far smoother graphics and no hassle/

last 2 times I played..
press alt-e,ter to go full screen after tracking = instant crash
no, I won't log back in after cycling 1.5k ped ammo for 2 globals in the 75 ped range

People say that multiplier on Kerberos are often because they are hunted a lot. How many monthly? 100k mobs ? And they hit at least 10 times a 2k+ multiplier.
For example , how many proterons are killed monthly ? 15k maybe or more . Why on proterons we don’t see 2k + multipliers every 3 months at least?

I did an experiment and hunted 2.4k Kerberos (dominant and alpha) in 4 hours in a day , second day 1.5k , 8 k ped ammo shooted, 3 globals less than 70 ped . 1.2 k ped loss.
So tell me that grinding low mobs is not so bad. And call it gambling shooting lvl 50 mobs...

People say that multiplier on Kerberos are often because they are hunted a lot. How many monthly? 100k mobs ? And they hit at least 10 times a 2k+ multiplier.
For example , how many proterons are killed monthly ? 15k maybe or more . Why on proterons we don’t see 2k + multipliers every 3 months at least?

I did an experiment and hunted 2.4k Kerberos (dominant and alpha) in 4 hours in a day , second day 1.5k , 8 k ped ammo shooted, 3 globals less than 70 ped . 1.2 k ped loss.
So tell me that grinding low mobs is not so bad. And call it gambling shooting lvl 50 mobs...

becouse a mig multi on big mob costs more then a big multi on a shit mob

Back