Actual state of EU

What do you think MA should give priority.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only a perfected circle @ boreas final event in the sweating extravaganza Sunday Million boss event.
Now lets take a moment of silence for 98% of people reading the forums who never heard of summit.

What is summit? :smoke:

Only a perfected circle @ boreas final event in the sweating extravaganza Sunday Million boss event.
Now lets take a moment of silence for 98% of people reading the forums who never heard of summit.
Rofl it’s too short:laugh:

Go go and vote , show to the world what you really want.

yup...like most. BUGS!!!!

This game don't need new content. It was more fun in early years with worse graphics and half of novadays features.
Technicaly as for graphics quality , features and systems games are fnished at some point. MA clearly dont understand that and trying pase into EU each idea...worst so far was WOW like pets in Sci Fi themed game :eek:

yup...like most. BUGS!!!!

This game don't need new content. It was more fun in early years with worse graphics and half of novadays features.
Technicaly as for graphics quality , features and systems games are fnished at some point. MA clearly dont understand that and trying pase into EU each idea...worst so far was WOW like pets in Sci Fi themed game :eek:

Indeed. Between:

A: Pre-v10 crap graphics + lots of people
B: Post-v10 better graphics + fewer people

I choose "A" without hesitation. Grow the player base

The playerbase will never grow unless they improve significantly player retention rate.
They are well within their way with that, by introducing n00b hofs, players will get hooked early.
But this doesn't fix player retention rate longterm. Only thing that can do that, lower cost to play (higher avg return). While still retaining all the hofs we have today. And of course more FUN.

The main problem with this, is that they need higher playerbase count that plays active in longterm in order to do this. More players hunting, less portion of the pie MA needs to take. And they are a business not charity, hence we are all guinea pigs while they try to perfect lootpool.

That's my two pecs.

Last edited:
they need higher playerbase count that plays active in longterm in order to do this.

OR they downsize and cut their operating expense. They're developing a ton of stuff that has only a vague relation to their core business. MA must focus

The playerbase will never grow unless they improve significantly player retention rate.
They are well within their way with that, by introducing n00b hofs, players will get hooked early.
But this doesn't fix player retention rate longterm. Only thing that can do that, lower cost to play (higher avg return). While still retaining all the hofs we have today. And of course more FUN.

The main problem with this, is that they need higher playerbase count that plays active in longterm in order to do this. More players hunting, less portion of the pie MA needs to take. And they are a business not charity, hence we are all guinea pigs while they try to perfect lootpool.

That's my two pecs.

nah, they don't even need to higher playerbase to earn the same money.

Case A) 80% regular return: player depos 500 PED, shoots 150 PED per hour > depo lasts for 16,67 hours
Case B) 92% regular return: player depos 500 PED, shoots 150 PED per hour > depo lasts for 41,67 hours

in both cases MA gets the 500 PED, only thing that varies is the time a player gets out of the money.
Case B will give the player a far more satisfying experience than Case A ofc, because he regularly gets more bang for the buck....

Last edited:
Only 167 votes? I thought we are more ...
weekend bump.

Fix the crafting!!!!
Texture carfting is mostly dead,cloths crafting is mostly to hunt for globals/hofs you don't really use it for anything else...should i mention explo BP again,which is a slot machine????
As long as you don't use everything that drops as loot or comes from mining to craft stuff usefull for players,this game will never get better imho.
How can you have a good economy with a broken crafting system?

Last edited:
Fix the crafting!!!!
Texture carfting is mostly dead,cloths crafting is mostly to hunt for globals/hofs you don't really use it for anything else...should i mention explo BP again,which is a slot machine????
As long as you don't use everything that drops as loot or comes from mining to craft stuff usefull for players,this game will never get better imho.

What planet?
As far as i know RT is the only planet where crafting is nearly completely broken, because many ingredients stoped droping with loot 2.0.

Fix the crafting!!!!

It will be better if they exclude from loot and system the useless BP’s and the resources that are not used anymore for the crafting . I still loot stuff that is not used anymore since years.

Also I think they should put in the loot some ar matrix guns. Not many made them rare in way to NOT kill the crafting on the armatrix. Just instead of a lvl 100 sword that nobody use I’d rather prefer a ar matrix gun . Or something that is not TT food.

loot table and crafting really needs an overhaul, but sence ppl are mindlessly grinding away MA dont have to change anything sence they get payed anyways... wrong mentality but thats how the world works.

bump this thread :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::wise:

Also I think they should put in the loot some ar matrix guns. Not many made them rare in way to NOT kill the crafting on the armatrix.

Exactly that killed crafting.
The weapons coming from loot are mostly better efficent that anything that can be crafted.
Now we have ArMatrix, which make sense to craft, and you damn hunters want it in loot from mobs.

THAT EXACTLY KILLS CRAFTING

NOBRAINER

Not to speak of components needed in many BPs that no longer drop (generic components anywhere?)

As long everything craftes want/need comes from loot, there never will be serious crafting and without serious crafting. Without serious crafting no MU will generate, as no resources will be consumed.

The weapons coming from loot are mostly better efficent that anything that can be crafted.
Now we have ArMatrix, which make sense to craft, and you damn hunters want it in loot from mobs.

And it's even worse if you take a look at amps.
Road-Monkey Laser amp MK-IV (L): 12 damage - 67.x% efficiency - crafted
Shear XR60 (L): 13 damage - 56.9% efficiency - crafted
Omegaton A103: 12 damage - 83.1% efficiency - looted

What's the point in crafting those amps? people rather use the UL looted amp anyway.
The only way to make the crafted amps competitive to the UL amp is by selling them for less than 100% (garantueed loss)

UL items need to have lower efficiency than crafted L items. Then they can balance out, via MU of L items, so that all items have a place.

Last edited:

NOBRAINER

Not to speak of components needed in many BPs that no longer drop (generic components anywhere?)

As long everything craftes want/need comes from loot, there never will be serious crafting and without serious crafting. Without serious crafting no MU will generate, as no resources will be consumed.
UUUUUUU i was saying that looting one in 500 hofs is not so bad tbh.

And it's even worse if you take a look at amps.
Road-Monkey Laser amp MK-IV (L): 12 damage - 67.x% efficiency - crafted
Shear XR60 (L): 13 damage - 56.9% efficiency - crafted
Omegaton A103: 12 damage - 83.1% efficiency - looted

What's the point in crafting those amps? people rather use the UL looted amp anyway.
The only way to make the crafted amps competitive to the UL amp is by selling them for less than 100% (garantueed loss)

UL items need to have lower efficiency than crafted L items. Then they can balance out, via MU of L items, so that all items have a place.

so in this way the UL amps will have no MU , an nobody will want to have UL tools because they are shit

so why investing peds in a UL somthing when a crafted tool is better ?

so in this way the UL amps will have no MU , an nobody will want to have UL tools because they are shit

so why investing peds in a UL somthing when a crafted tool is better ?

I said it will balance out with the MU of the L item =)

Example:
UL has 70% Efficiency - basically no MU, because repair terminal
L has 80% Efficiency - but constantly costs MU to replace
MU isn't factored in the amps efficiency info. You need to math that out yourself.
So a 80% efficiency with 115% MU L amp may just be as economical as the 70% efficiency UL amp.
Which means, if the L amps MU is bigger than 115% MU then it's better to use the UL amp and if it's less than 115% MU then it's better to use the L amp.
If the L is at 115% MU then both are equally good and you can either use the UL or L amp.
This way both the UL and L amp will be useful ;)

Fix the damn bugs man, Geezussss!

- Falling through shop floor bug/room constantly re-drawing around you
- Lag / data packets getting dropped (rubber-banding)
- Planet (Ark/RT/Cyrene) specific loot no longer dropping since loot 2.0 making it impossible to craft certain items and ruining that planets' economy

I won't go on, mostly because I don't want to distract from the above. To me, these above mentioned issues are the most important thing to fix in the game right away.

Another choice in the above poll could have been:

"Who even cares anymore!? MA obviously doesn't!!!!"

That probably would have been my pick

Another choice in the above poll could have been:

"Who even cares anymore!? MA obviously doesn't!!!!"

That probably would have been my pick

There are different degrees of not giving a flying fart:
not giving a ff about potential customers
not giving a ff about customers that don't have much turnover
not giving a ff about customers who actually have a reasonable amount of turnover and 'investment'
not giving a ff about customers who are prepared to buy and take responsibility for bigger items that should make EU more attractive, i.e. shops, motherships, stables and other services
not giving a ff about your business partners who provide really big services with you, i.e planet partners

And I think we know it is not even shades of grey here; even the biggest are treated shabbily.
There appear to be certain 'friends' and 'information mechanisms' at play, but I'm not sure what the 'requirements' are for those....

Anyway, I say MA should FIX the planet partner issues of loot and PROPERLY provide a functioning platform for invested stuff first. That will improve many areas right away (yes, I know they are not Caly areas for the most part). Then improve the playability of other stuff...

There are different degrees of not giving a flying fart:
not giving a ff about potential customers
not giving a ff about customers that don't have much turnover
not giving a ff about customers who actually have a reasonable amount of turnover and 'investment'
not giving a ff about customers who are prepared to buy and take responsibility for bigger items that should make EU more attractive, i.e. shops, motherships, stables and other services
not giving a ff about your business partners who provide really big services with you, i.e planet partners

I have played PE and EU, been shooting for uber back in 2010, iv have been around this game nearly all the time with some shorter and longer (allmost 3y 2k13-2k16) breaks mostly hunt/mining.
In my opinion this game has become a sinking ship at this state. Why?
-MA doesnt give a ish about anything money money money, deeds deeds deeds, investments, Crypto - LOL
-Every game has to develop at some point, but only then if the old content works properly in general.
-Taking care of community, DONT LIE and ask for opinion/feedback.
-Let new players play free for lets say month and reward them in the end of trial instead of giving them "free" ubers
-Dont Lie 2x.
-Loot has allways been an issue, but back in days you could fix the bad loot with 10k$ equipment
Make and real ingame slotmachin so everyone can save time and play afk (bad joke)

Actually where is all this kerb hunting with hofs going on, I've never done it?

Is it Boreas or Fort Troy or somewhere else?

There is no shame in hunting low level, I'm all for these low level hofs to be honest (even after over 10 years and 350K+ skills).

In fact since I stopped all those big ped runs on prots etc a couple of years ago, I'm a happier player.

Rick

Add fishing - would be a great relaxing way to enjoy the game.
Finish implementing plots - I sold mine, but I know many people would like to see this feature finished.
Axe ComPet - It's a failure, just cannibalize the assets and enrich the pet system in EU.

Bugged bump , like the game. Who knows more bugs that game has and maybe have courage to say it?

ideas of mine

i would be happy to see that gardening/industrial toppic with plot deeds grow more in implementation and options.
Snugs and small shops are quite useless in my eyes.
Further on:

- Arkadia plot deeds (maybe moon and arkadia)
- faster skilling by system (more or bigger skillgains, also with small weapons)
- close down ep craft
- overall improving economy on items regarding decay
- more stuff to pic up from ground, like flowers/herbs/insects etc and stuff for processing/craft
- additional ore/enmat refining products when refining like slag/liquids/crups etc
- more options to upgrade UL weapons/items

Last edited:
i would be happy to see that gardening/industrial toppic with plot deeds grow more in implementation and options.

Yeah, that along with cooking and alchemy skill, which i've already suggested to MA a year ago.
Neurostim and so on crafting along with temp buff food crafting.

They've already implemented salvaging old items, yet i'd still like to see a salvaging profession and that it's possible to actually get crafting materials rather than shrapnell out of the salvaging.
Something like, salvage bad weapons and get some of the materials used for making good weapons.

Edit: oh and ofc fishing :D

If you really want some changes, just stop depositing or make it safe mode, i minimised that to 10$/month compared to 100-500$ before all this. Suit your self

Back