My own personal Bitcoin Story..

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
Sitting in a Chinese restaurant one day, I overheard the people next to me talking about how awesome they are at bitcoin and how in X years they will pay off their equipment and start making 3 bucks a day or something.

That got me to thinking about how I should handle bitcoin in my life.

So I walked in back of the restaurant and found the dumpster.

Apparently some raccoons lived in there, and their stench and feces were everywhere.

I climbed in and began eating food off the bottom, the dissolved noodles, the rancid fish sauces and shrimp skeletons, I ate it all and I ate until I was so full food was coming up my throat.

The next 3 days were horrible, but nothing like the following week I spent in the hospital puking and shitting my brains out with every disease and parasite known to man.

As I sat in quarantine, near death, writhing in pain, all I could think about was how happy I was to NOT HAVE TO HEAR ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS SHITHOLE BITCOIN!

It was pure bliss.

I am doing it again this week, as soon as my Ebola and Legionnaires spores get here. :yay:

So:

Seriously STFU with this bitcoin crap. We all know that anyone doing it now knows the only way to keep profiting is to brag about it anywhere they can and get more people to buy into it. Rookie marketing hype BS. No one wants it, we hate you, we hate bitcoin, we hate your threads on it, it will keep tanking and you will go back to having nothing because you sat in a basement hoping to make a buck fifty a day instead of running a business like a man and retiring early. So keep my happy world of Entropia out of it.

Well...now that you have gotten that out of the way....tell us how you really feel about bitcoin :laugh::lolup:

Sounds like every street food adventure I ever had traveling around the world.

Thank goodness for MREs :laugh:

[/B]. Rookie marketing hype BS. No one wants it, we hate you, we hate bitcoin, we hate your threads on it, it will keep tanking and you will go back to having nothing because you sat in a basement hoping to make a buck fifty a day instead of running a business like a man and retiring early.

Great shit post. 10/10
I don't know how you can top yourself.

You'll see... Some of these smaller coins are going to explode when there is an actual use for them

So I walked in back of the restaurant and found the dumpster.

I was expecting the story to say Sunsout found an old hard drive full of bitcoins from this point onwards.

Please check those dumpsters carefully people. :)

Bitcoin :poke:

You know what, it actually gets more tempting to post some drivel because the reaction is priceless :D

And now I spent five minutes of my life trying to find a way to hook in this cute kitten video but couldn't find any.

You know what, it actually gets more tempting to post some drivel because the reaction is priceless :D

And now I spent five minutes of my life trying to find a way to hook in this cute kitten video but couldn't find any.

That definitely didn't cute kittens but lol

Shitposters of the world, Unite! :cool:
Well since I have seen it in the 'trending' category. I see no reason why you have such a aversion to the idea, please expand?

Well since I have seen it in the 'trending' category. I see no reason why you have such a aversion to the idea, please expand?
I'm not sure how to read it?
Aversion to which idea?

To bitcoin dear...why is such a bad idea. (( looking at stock prices) I have my opinion.
Where did you get this strange idea I'm against Bitcoin, dear? :laugh:

But i retract. Taco has a point, enough is enough.

In the video following the ‘kitten’ video same spider sack spewing hundreds of baby spiders happened in my kitchen and I panicked and drenched them with paint stripper solvent.

Errrm I bought the paint stripper with bitcoin (just added that to stay ‘on topic’).

I bought a mail-order bride with bitcoins.

I just have to fly to Nigeria and pick her up. Well I mean, the President of Nigeria has requested that I deposit $50,000 into an escrow account to assure my honorable attentions.

I do have some fears that she will garrote me in my sleep when she finds out she can't spend the bitcoins anywhere.

Can we get some personal story from Mr.Taco about Ethereum Coin ?

Thanks in advance :)

yeah here's my story:

WHAT THE FUCK IS ETHERIUM?

I know what Essence of Ether and Ether tablets are from D&D but not this shit.

!

attachment.php

Last edited:
yeah here's my story:

WHAT THE FUCK IS ETHERIUM?

I know what Essence of Ether and Ether tablets are from D&D but not this shit.

!

Wait till you have to think about hard forks :D:D:D

Mandatory reading for every cryptocurrency enthusiast: The Great Hargeisa Goat Bubble

By this time the goat craze had become a mania. A severe shortage of goats, and infinite demand, led to excesses. The price of goats became ludicrous, and many animals were led to the town market which were loudly proclaimed to be goats but which on closer inspection proved to be dogs, dressed up. They were purchased anyway, the frightful animals, at grotesque prices.

I climbed in and began eating food off the bottom, the dissolved noodles, the rancid fish sauces and shrimp skeletons, I ate it all and I ate until I was so full food was coming up my throat.

The next 3 days were horrible, but nothing like the following week I spent in the hospital puking and shitting my brains out with every disease and parasite known to man.

I was there! You were sweating profusely, and a few homeless people started coming up
and trying to sweat you with a VSE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mandatory reading for every cryptocurrency enthusiast: The Great Hargeisa Goat Bubble
Lovely story indeed.

Half the story talks about the wonders of the debt-based financial systems. That's kinda odd...

But u right, if things get too serious we kinda fail to see it as particularly funny. Collapse of USD would be a bloody catastrophe. Nobody in their right mind likes to muse about that possibility.
Let's just... not go there.
Nobody would really care if all the crypto currencies would disappear tomorrow. A safe bet right there. Another safe topic, talk about weather. No hassle, nobody gets upset (at least as long as you steer clear of the words "Global" and "Warming")

So yea, I get it. There's a great wisdom in your reference to crypto! :wtg:

Last edited:
Tell us how you really feel about conservative investments and past regrets

Back