the option to mail people items and ped if they're offline

kitsune

herp xx derp
sometimes I'm busy so I'm not always able to be on with my friends to give them stuff
this would make my life a lot easier

What happens when you mail it to the wrong person?

All trades (and deals) are final.

Doesn't stop the massive amount of complaining when someone messes up.....you could have a message pop up 20 times saying "are really sure you want to do this?" and no doubt someone will say yes to all of them and then complain on the forum saying there should be more measures in place and such and such is scamming them by not giving it back, etc.

Its a good idea as other mmo's have it....but should this game really have it??

the system already exists, sort of... just buy an apartment and shopkeeper, then put your 'friend' on the guest list so they are only one that can access the place other than yourself...

Hasn't (and probably wont ever be) implemented because of what Darth Revan said

And also scammers / money laundering rules. :(

If you need to transfer Ped / items, usually both of you will be around at some point over the weekend (even with timezone issues.)

Make thousands of dummy accounts that are one letter off from famous players and wait for the Peds to roll in.

Buy a boat and go down to the Bahamas and sip daiquiris all day with Legion and R4tt3xx.

It's not a bad idea.

IMO it should be monetized in some way related to crafting. Crafters can create "Mail Robots" that decay a flat amount when you send and receive mail upon confirmation.

Convenience needs to come at a cost in EU, if we want to keep the economy rolling.

I like the idea of being able to mail people items like I did in other MMOs. MA could always add a fee like the auction does for delivery. Would be nice if they actually put in the transport missions too while they are at it.

Back