Buying: Calypso Mall Shop

ken.ji

Old Alpha
First kenji Forever
Hello.
I am looking to buy a Calypso Mall Shop (Emerald Lake Mall preferred because one of my soc mates has one there).

For now I would exclude Twin Peaks Mall because I think they are overpriced.

Drop me some PMs with your shops position and prices.

Thanks!

Try RobRoy and friends yet? I couldn't ever get him/them to answer too many emails for the last several years, but perhaps some fresh blood can. I believe top floor of the Emerald Lakes Mall is still in their possession, never actually 'used' as a shop yet...

You are saying twin peaks is overpriced? Is this based on the current price listed on the in game auction? Seems like mall shops are hard to come by sometimes.... Perhaps giving more info about your price range could draw out the potential sellers quicker?

consider this a bump I suppose.

Try RobRoy and friends yet? I couldn't ever get him/them to answer too many emails for the last several years, but perhaps some fresh blood can. I believe top floor of the Emerald Lakes Mall is still in their possession, never actually 'used' as a shop yet...

You are saying twin peaks is overpriced? Is this based on the current price listed on the in game auction? Seems like mall shops are hard to come by sometimes.... Perhaps giving more info about your price range could draw out the potential sellers quicker?

consider this a bump I suppose.

No price range. I am the buyer, you send me your offers and location and I pick the one I want. Simple as that. Peds are enough and ready to go.

there was one on auction for 16.5k ?

Back