Daily Missions

antonioliveira

Prowler
Society
Utopia
Aleph Levi Benzait
I just took my Daily Hunting Challenge 1, and I got Combibo, 50 of them.

The text of the mission states:
«Recent CDF biological scans indicate creature activity (...)»

First of all the "recent" scans are not that recent, and surely not at all accurate (they never were). Then, the funny thing is, they don't even update their own mess. Removing TP's has been a recent pastime for MA, and in the Combibo mission I found, not one, not two, but three references to TP's that don't exist anymore: Fort Isis, Euros and Livas.

I used to make a support case pointing this out. Now, since they forced the login page, I normally ignore, but today, even I was surprised. Someone @MA should really be looking into the mess they're making and actually correcting/preventing these mistakes from happening.

They're not exactly known for their amazing QA, the best thing you can do is just to write reports whenever you find mistakes like this. I've done this a ton of times and actually seen a good few of the things I've reported be fixed, so it definitely can help.

In the meantime, using a player made map to find mob locations instead is probably your best bet.

Yeah really sad that they don´t update the mission infos very time they change mob spawn locations or relocated/remove TPs.

If you see some wrong info in any mission just file a support case, if everybody does report it, then maybe they fix in a few years or so :)

Back