Avatar Statue deed sales - mindark sales in general

I finally got an update from MA support. I don't understand how a company can make a paying customer wait so long and I get this info. Wish me luck, not sure what will happen now. I'm really disappointed in this company right now. I've been playing for almost 10 years, put thousands of dollars in, but unfortunately, every year they get worse. This time, it just feels like they stuck a middle finger in my face for two years and then finally spit on my face in the end lol. Below is a copy of the support case and my responses.

2018-08-04 03:27 You wrote:

Hey, I've not heard from anyone in a while in regards to my avatar statue. I own "Twin Peaks Octagon - Avatar Statue" and had received an email from Rec@mindark.com back in January. He asked me to choose my avatar stance, and I chose " Trader = Avatar holding scales". Since then I've not gotten a message back through email or in-game. I heard that others have gotten contacted some weeks back and had pictures taken and more info given. But I have not gotten any updates or messages yet. I have waited quite some time, any updates or info on the next steps that must be done on my part to proceed with the statue will be appreciated. I hope to hear back from you soon.

2018-08-06 10:43 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Drifter007,

Thank you for your support case.

We did at 3 times send you emails regarding the information we needed from you in regards to your statue all to the email listed on your account.

During the time we contacted you and the other Statue owners we looked for you online with MindArk Officials and you were not available.

Technically, it would be to late to provide this information now but if you wish we can take screenshots and see if we can get those applied in time.

So we would need to set up a time where you are available to take screenshots of your avatar but I cannot make any promises at this time.

As for additional information, the project is being worked on and is expected to be wrapped up now after the summer.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

2018-08-06 15:06 You wrote:

I've been waiting almost two years for my statue to be implemented. I never received any of the follow up emails, except for the first requesting to choose an avatar stance, neither did I get any ingame message left in my inbox from any MindArk employees in regards to this issue. I've been checking both my real life email and game inbox for months now, anticipating a response, since the January email. And I of course was not waiting ingame everyday for two years for a chat, thought a message would at least be left in my inbox. I don't understand how I could be too late, when I was never informed. If it is too late, what does that mean? Does it mean I have to wait for another VU update for the statue to get my specifications or does it mean my statue wont get done at all? I'm really confused at this point. However, I am free tomorrow at 20:00 ingame time and can meet if that time works for you guys. Hope there is good news and we can get this done together soon.

If any luck is on my side, ill finally get what I paid for and have the pictures taken tomorrow. But we will see. Good luck out there EU gamers.

Typical MA response its never their fault. They have no clue about anything and just say what comes off the top of their heads. I got I reply from them that there were never MA officials in game and I cant even remember how many I have seen in-game since that message.
Good luck bro, I think you are going to need it.

I finally got an update from MA support. I don't understand how a company can make a paying customer wait so long and I get this info. Wish me luck, not sure what will happen now. I'm really disappointed in this company right now. I've been playing for almost 10 years, put thousands of dollars in, but unfortunately, every year they get worse. This time, it just feels like they stuck a middle finger in my face for two years and then finally spit on my face in the end lol. Below is a copy of the support case and my responses.

Hey, I've not heard from anyone in a while in regards to my avatar statue. I own "Twin Peaks Octagon - Avatar Statue" and had received an email from Rec@mindark.com back in January. He asked me to choose my avatar stance, and I chose " Trader = Avatar holding scales". Since then I've not gotten a message back through email or in-game. I heard that others have gotten contacted some weeks back and had pictures taken and more info given. But I have not gotten any updates or messages yet. I have waited quite some time, any updates or info on the next steps that must be done on my part to proceed with the statue will be appreciated. I hope to hear back from you soon.

Hi Drifter007,

We did at 3 times send you emails regarding the information we needed from you in regards to your statue all to the email listed on your account.

During the time we contacted you and the other Statue owners we looked for you online with MindArk Officials and you were not available.

Technically, it would be to late to provide this information now but if you wish we can take screenshots and see if we can get those applied in time.

So we would need to set up a time where you are available to take screenshots of your avatar but I cannot make any promises at this time.

As for additional information, the project is being worked on and is expected to be wrapped up now after the summer.

Kind regards,

I've been waiting almost two years for my statue to be implemented. I never received any of the follow up emails, except for the first requesting to choose an avatar stance, neither did I get any ingame message left in my inbox from any MindArk employees in regards to this issue. I've been checking both my real life email and game inbox for months now, anticipating a response, since the January email. And I of course was not waiting ingame everyday for two years for a chat, thought a message would at least be left in my inbox. I don't understand how I could be too late, when I was never informed. If it is too late, what does that mean? Does it mean I have to wait for another VU update for the statue to get my specifications or does it mean my statue wont get done at all? I'm really confused at this point. However, I am free tomorrow at 20:00 ingame time and can meet if that time works for you guys. Hope there is good news and we can get this done together soon.

If any luck is on my side, ill finally get what I paid for and have the pictures taken tomorrow. But we will see. Good luck out there EU gamers.

I would go ape shit. 2 years ... and they want to blame you. amazing.

Hi Drifter007,

Kind regards,

I'm very sorry to read this. MA can kiss their little ass if that makes you feel better. Sorry MA but if you can't get hold of us you just need to keep trying! There is NO DAMN time limited on this unless of course you simply give the MONEY BACK!

Sorry to hear Bryan, that was part of the reason why i kept posting my experience regarding avatar statue progress here cause i have witnessed often enough that mindark doesnt communicate well. They tend to treat issues as single player issues even if they effect a group of players.

I also received the message that they will continue working on it after summer when i asked for an update to the progress, but they wouldnt give me any specifics to my actual case.
Guess currently their only dev is on vacation...
(at the same time i get email alerts that my support case is about to be closed if i dont give new information(while they are the ones that need to do something) - one would think by now they had learned not to close unsolved issues, there is no gain in pissing off players by ignoring them...)

If it is anything like their id check emails, they went directly to junk mail. Wouldnt surprise me if their other requests did also and were all missed. No reason why they couldnt have instigated them from ingame mails. It is so stupid.

If it is anything like their id check emails, they went directly to junk mail. Wouldnt surprise me if their other requests did also and were all missed. No reason why they couldnt have instigated them from ingame mails. It is so stupid.

If you have received e-mails about updates to a support case I would think you would get any e-mail directly from MA.

The truth is probably they never sent anything at all.

All I can do for now is hope I meet with them soon and have it all go smoothly. It just sucks that every time I wait for something with promised features or implementation, that I've spend a lot of money on in the game, that then something goes wrong in the end or there is a stop in progress somehow. Things I've purchased related to space, CLD plot developments, Compet developments, estates, and more, somehow they all are on pause since released (And not released with much). But hopefully the statue will be done finally after all this time and not be like the rest. Defiantly appreciate your support here though guys, it makes me feel better that other EU players got each others back and understand the kinds of things that need to change in this game.

All I can do for now is hope I meet with them soon and have it all go smoothly. It just sucks that every time I wait for something with promised features or implementation, that I've spend a lot of money on in the game, that then something goes wrong in the end or there is a stop in progress somehow. Things I've purchased related to space, CLD plot developments, Compet developments, estates, and more, somehow they all are on pause since released (And not released with much). But hopefully the statue will be done finally after all this time and not be like the rest. Defiantly appreciate your support here though guys, it makes me feel better that other EU players got each others back and understand the kinds of things that need to change in this game.

Yes we can only hope that the new just out of college CEO can get his head out of DeepToken and back into the game itself. I feel some good will come in time, just remember that the current state of the game: We haven't even gotten this years State of the Union Address yet.

If you have received e-mails about updates to a support case I would think you would get any e-mail directly from MA.

The truth is probably they never sent anything at all.

Not really going to go around and around about it. What I said actually happens and they send emails not tied to support cases that look suspicious and will go to junk and looks like what happened here.

Seriously people, there's more to this story than....

It's weird how when I want to meet a Mindark Official I manage to do it, its not hard.

They are online 24/7 after all.

It's weird how when I want to meet a Mindark Official I manage to do it, its not hard.

I've tried that already for this statue and other reasons in the past. But many of the times they cannot assist you with the 24/7 MA officials that are available from the chat on the Entropia Universe website. They are only there for simple issues and quick fixes. They told me, as they have in the past, to contact support because they cannot help. And that is what I did. Now I'm just waiting for a response again from support to see whats going on and a time to meet.

I've tried that already for this statue and other reasons in the past. But many of the times they cannot assist you with the 24/7 MA officials that are available from the chat on the Entropia Universe website. They are only there for simple issues and quick fixes. They told me, as they have in the past, to contact support because they cannot help. And that is what I did. Now I'm just waiting for a response again from support to see whats going on and a time to meet.

• Make sure you are very available - no status 'incognito' for example
  • Ensure your contact details are up-to-date
  • Make sure you check your emails regularly.

If you want a simple avatar statue made of yourself, as I believe you do, it wouldn't be hard to arrange otherwise MA wouldn't have gone ahead with this sale in the first place.

The original poor sales response was more to do with a glitched offering so that searching 'statue' would bring up nothing rather than lack of interest. That's the past, If they intend to offer the remaining statues placements again, I don't expect them to repeat this error - and not fixing the original offering wont sell them a 2nd time around.

So it's in everyone's interest to fix this. So lets fix it?

For a guy who always has the "Right" answer you sure did get this one wrong... (not uncommon).

MindArk Officials are not available 24/7.
MindArk Live Support is available 24/7 and even that is limited in what they can support you with.
MindArk Officials are rarely in game and when they are... 9 times out of 10 on during Swedish work hours. not 24/7 like you eluded to.

I really do hope MA fixes this, Just so its one less thing for them to have to fix... and are able to move onto the next issue.

Another month has passed, my support case was closed by mindark (again) - i still dont have a statue 1 year and 8 month after the sale - guess i have to reopen support case again (like many times before)...

Another month has passed, my support case was closed by mindark (again) - i still dont have a statue 1 year and 8 month after the sale - guess i have to reopen support case again (like many times before)...

Hopefully they just freed up some more staff/time for EU.

Got my fingers crossed for you guys still with the Plot winners of Ark as well.

Can't they just refund you guys and move on from their failure of a statue project? its better for everyone

Can't they just refund you guys and move on from their failure of a statue project? its better for everyone

better yet, give em the rest of the ark moon deeds after the compet folks get em. ;)

I think MA will not pick you to eat with them like some others :lolup::laugh:

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/thre...t-scam-by-mindark-xd.22097/page-2#post-133212
upload_2018-11-12_23-38-58-png.20928

Immortalization statues.

Everything mentioned in original post, or rather the headline, is that they are infact immortalization statues, they will most likely have few functions, however the whole gimmick ought to revolve around immortalizing our avatars.
I talked to Lupus, the official avatar just here late nov. 2018. according to lupus, the statues are what I believed them to be, namely: Landmarks with an revenue income.
Also they're surposed to have atleast one feature, however I think I've already mentioned it.
I know this may seem like bit of a blow to you, no ships, shops, or other trinkets combined with the statue, however income ought to be what it is all about john.

Sincerely: The NN.

Everything mentioned in original post, or rather the headline, is that they are infact immortalization statues, they will most likely have few functions, however the whole gimmick ought to revolve around immortalizing our avatars.
I talked to Lupus, the official avatar just here late nov. 2018. according to lupus, the statues are what I believed them to be, namely: Landmarks with an revenue income.
Also they're surposed to have atleast one feature, however I think I've already mentioned it.
I know this may seem like bit of a blow to you, no ships, shops, or other trinkets combined with the statue, however income ought to be what it is all about john.

Sincerely: The NN.

What exactly are you saying. Aren't statues just that a statue. What functions are you talking about ? What revenue are you talking about like someone tossing coins around them :).

Sorry just a bit confused by your post :eyecrazy:, no offense:).

What exactly are you saying. Aren't statues just that a statue. What functions are you talking about ? What revenue are you talking about like someone tossing coins around them :).

Sorry just a bit confused by your post :eyecrazy:, no offense:).

Search his other posts if you want to be reeeeallllly confused. My god.

I expect mine to be one of the most expensive and highly sought after.

I keep checking the auctions and I never see that Statue Deeds for sale in the Auction, I keep missing out, that is what is annoying me. :mad:
Anyway, I am curious though, I know John Black Knights Statue is NOW up at Twin Peaks and that another Statue was added this past couple weeks. I have not seen any other statues. I noticed that you said that the SB was 5000ped and BO was 50,000ped and something about 4 statues being sold as SB?? I am still all bummed out that I havnb't seen them in Auction. >_<

-How much are you all buying the deeds for?
-Has there only been 1 deed for sale per year?
-Did you find out much of anything John Black Knight on features available, if there is a deed for customization, or if you can trade it?

I keep checking the auctions and I never see that Statue Deeds for sale in the Auction, I keep missing out, that is what is annoying me. :mad:
Anyway, I am curious though, I know John Black Knights Statue is NOW up at Twin Peaks and that another Statue was added this past couple weeks. I have not seen any other statues. I noticed that you said that the SB was 5000ped and BO was 50,000ped and something about 4 statues being sold as SB?? I am still all bummed out that I havnb't seen them in Auction. >_<

-How much are you all buying the deeds for?
-Has there only been 1 deed for sale per year?
-Did you find out much of anything John Black Knight on features available, if there is a deed for customization, or if you can trade it?

there were 10 for sale about 2 years back and 4 of them sold for starting bid iirc. they were not in the caly auction but in the space auction or something.

Back