Avatar Statue deed sales - mindark sales in general

Mindark auctions are usually listed in the global auction tab and yes they were sold during december 2016 to early january 2017.
There were no customization options bar the initially described ones.
All statues which were sold have now been implemented.

Mindark auctions are usually listed in the global auction tab and yes they were sold during december 2016 to early january 2017.
There were no customization options bar the initially described ones.
All statues which were sold have now been implemented.
I have only saw the two at twin peaks (yours and drifter) where are the others ?

Last edited:
I have only saw the two at twin peaks (yours and drifter) where are the others ?

One at Athena spaceport and one on the waterfront of Port Atlantis, both are Nocturnal's.

I like JBK's one, you almost feel the wind when you look at it :). It would have looked perfectly at the waterfront.

2 at twins, one at port atlantis, one at athena spaceport.

so when can I buy a statue now...

Did I read correctly that the statues cost 5000 ped ?

why not? I don't even mind 1 year delivery time. take my money already

well you're 2 years late, and for mindark the sale was a complete fail. but sure, waste your time and ask them in a support ticket maybe?

:scratch2:

well you're 2 years late, and for mindark the sale was a complete fail. but sure, waste your time and ask them in a support ticket maybe?

:scratch2:

hey NOW they obviously have learned how to put statues in. so they can make more at any time now for easy money

ideally they'd reverse auction all of em (start with 5000 ped and reduce asking price by e.g. 50 ped per day til sb buys it).

hey NOW they obviously have learned how to put statues in. so they can make more at any time now for easy money

ideally they'd reverse auction all of em (start with 5000 ped and reduce asking price by e.g. 50 ped per day til sb buys it).

Yeah right, your proposal would stick it to anyone who put the money up 2 years ago thinking that 5k sb on a 50k bo should give in any case a reasonable deal (5k invested 2 years ago could be around 6k now...) - imo if they at all reauction them their sb should atleast be 6k to keep it fair to all investors and reassure investors for future auctions that they wont get screwed somewhere down the road.
They also seriously need to consider more customization options and how to balance value for money between planets considering that 5k buys you a complete custom shopfront on arkadia including itempoint upgrade (and such a custom shopfront on ark could easily include a 'statue' as part of it).

Has MA delivered on statues?

Is everyone still waiting?

Erhm....

One at Athena spaceport and one on the waterfront of Port Atlantis, both are Nocturnal's.

I like JBK's one, you almost feel the wind when you look at it :). It would have looked perfectly at the waterfront.

Erhm... Thats my spot. Ha ha ha.

Back