Selling: Restoration Chip Modified "Mod Resto Chip"

uber heal chip bump!

Bump it up.

Got a few nibbles, if you buy it, you will love this chip, its been worth every pec spent to make it.

bump it up

bump it up

bump it up

I'm having no problem soloing Daspletors (Young to Old) with my mod resto chip and Shadow armor (also for sale).

Must have tool for eco hunting low maturity mobs naked, and high end mobs armored up. I am not a fan of having to coordinate with a healer to do high end mobs, this mod chip gives me the freedom to come and go into high end mob spawns without a healer.

#ymmv
#fixthefuckingDaspleterspawn

Buy this if you think you will be happy killing a large range of mobs and not having to wear armor.

Bump for updated BO price.

Sucks that MA are being such slowpokes and lips shut during these hard times for us HoT owners, I feel for you.

Consider this a free bump.

Sucks that MA are being such slowpokes and lips shut during these hard times for us HoT owners, I feel for you.

Consider this a free bump.

What does that have to do with mod resto?

What does that have to do with mod resto?

Mod resto HoT can't be combined with mod 2350/2600 so it loses value because of that. If they don't fix it.

Mod resto HoT can't be combined with mod 2350/2600 so it loses value because of that. If they don't fix it.

Adj resto and Imp resto are in the same situation not to mention that MA has already said there looking into the issue.

If anything it will make the mod resto more desirable and the Mod2350/2600s less desirable lol.

Regardless, we move off topic. Sad to see mac selling this amazing healing tool that any hunter would be lucky to own.

Cheers m8

Mod resto doesn't loose anything. No one owns a mod resto or buys one to add a mod ek heal on top of it. Unless very stupid.

bump for one of the best items in entropia

Mod resto works just fine. And adding a 4k fap to 50k mod resto doesnt really sound viable. If anything you would want to add big ball fap like m450 or better.

At 45k this is a steal. I cant understand why its still in market for such price.
GL to Mac selling it, reconsider pricing it higher!

Sorry for offtopic
/Soko

Thanks all, chip sold for 45k, gl all.

/thread.

Back