Allow players to use the teleporter to teleport away from Lahar/Medusa/Pandora while the event is running again

lethal

Prowler
lethal jewgirl saint
I don't know why the option to use the teleporter during the events was taken away, but it's just plain annoying to teleport into Medusa only to realize the "shared loot" bot global was really just one player grinding. The closest teleporter is out of range of TP2, and in order to use a vehicle to leave you have to run away from the event area for like 2 minutes straight. The new revivals for the bot events are in a terrible spot as well. You often have to run along the outside of the event enemies aggro range for minutes just to get close enough for other people's green dot to show up so you can join them. Also, there's no auctioneer at the teleporters anymore. I'm not sure what the point of taking these things away even was. Hardly anyone even comes to check if the waves are being run anymore because leaving the area is such a pain in the ass.

Totaly agreed on this one, remeber the times when i was hunting Maffs near Sisyphus, so result of crit death was about 5mins to get back at my hunting spot. This robot event are sooo out of date and noone likes it anyomore. :duh: :duh: :duh:

I have forwarded this to the dev team, and they are looking into it.

Yes please. Forcing me to stay won't make me participate. I will find a way to leave, and the annoyance will only make me less likely to participate in the future.

Yes I couldn't agree more with this post, I've experienced this frustration myself before.

I have forwarded this to the dev team, and they are looking into it.

Whoa awesome! Happy new year - first official MA post of 2018. :laugh:

I don't know why the option to use the teleporter during the events was taken away, but it's just plain annoying to teleport into Medusa only to realize the "shared loot" bot global was really just one player grinding. The closest teleporter is out of range of TP2, and in order to use a vehicle to leave you have to run away from the event area for like 2 minutes straight. The new revivals for the bot events are in a terrible spot as well. You often have to run along the outside of the event enemies aggro range for minutes just to get close enough for other people's green dot to show up so you can join them. Also, there's no auctioneer at the teleporters anymore. I'm not sure what the point of taking these things away even was. Hardly anyone even comes to check if the waves are being run anymore because leaving the area is such a pain in the ass.

Hear ye! Hear ye!:yup:

:wise:
totally agree with the OP

Yes please. Forcing me to stay won't make me participate. I will find a way to leave, and the annoyance will only make me less likely to participate in the future.

Agreed. I avoid these events like the plague for the simple reason that I can't just TP out when I'm done.

Back