have you been pwned?

theProphet

Prowler
Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
hi peeps!

because i've sent a security reminder to all my fellow workers right meow, i thought i'll let you know too

there's an interesting website collecting data from nearly all publicly available website hacks, and lets you search it for your own email addresses. currently it's like 4.9 billion accounts of 265 website hacks, and i'm personally affected by a few of them like yahoo, trillian, gpotato, myspace and the email spam botnets... (not hacked, but data being publicly available)

check out the affected websites:
https://haveibeenpwned.com/PwnedWebsites

or just check - have i been pwned?

somehow i really ask myself how it comes this universe has never been hacked before in big style... like all our different forums and websites ... or remember when EU username and password were still command line parameters? :eyecrazy:

2 step authentication is pretty standard to have these days tbh but change passwords any way and if you don't atleast get 2-step for your primary mail

also I hope you guys arn't using one single mail... always keep a spam mail :cool:.. been pwned a few times on my spam mail but it's not important... even had few indonesian guys hijack my origin account for a few weeks... hoped they'd buy some new titles but alas no... had to shut em down, such a disappointment.

:bump:

because i've found some PCF peep included in 4 website breaches. i'll think a bit if i really want to PM, for now that bump is all you get, nuthead! :yup:

thats funny. i got all of my data stolen from sites that im not even registered on. 50% of those breaches i have never been to or have an account on... and they wanne get me to use stuff they are partnered with. im not buying that lol

Back