Merry Mayhem 2017 Results

Slyk beat me too it but hes wrong, i must stress you eat the acustim/devastims first or it wont work.
Eat pills in order.
Green first then what ever pills youd like.
Then you focus blow is only 4% no matter what other pills you eat as intended.

Now for the magic trick : Relog
All those unused pills are now stacking and your 4% FB have moved to 7%, 9% if you had a easter egg.
Now your doing a DPS your gear cant match. Since you dont have to care about FB anymore your free to use any ring, some thats not so offensive but helps more on the defence and what not.

Havent tested Devastim but iam sure it works the same way

Go have a try in small scale, use a accustim 10 mg + 1xpill/cane/halloween/skumtomte or what ever and you will see.

Nobody in game can have over 9% FB and 164% added, that how its intended but after i crashed i had 12% FB and 180% Focus blow.
This was after a crash unintended if i were to eat pill in correct order and to extent it would most likely be 15% FB and over 200%

Since MA wont do something and still havent fixed the bug who ive seen being abused at wave events now too, iam gonna get the perfect recepie and post it at forums, atleast then its even competion. Like an all steriod olympics

Last edited:
Slyk beat me too it but hes wrong, i must stress you eat the acustim/devastims first or it wont work.
Eat pills in order.

All those unused pills are now stacking and your 4% FB have moved to 7%, 9% if you had a easter egg.
Now your doing a DPS your gear cant match. Since you dont have to care about FB anymore your free to use any ring, some thats not so offensive but helps more on the defence and what not.

Go have a try in small scale, use a accustim 10 mg + 1xpill/cane/halloween/skumtomte or what ever and you will see.

Nobody in game can have over 9% FB and 164% added, that how its intended but after i crashed i had 12% FB and 180% Focus blow.
This was after a crash unintended if i were to eat pill in correct order and to extent it would most likely be 15% FB and over 200%

Since MA wont do something and still havent fixed the bug who ive seen being abused at wave events now too, iam gonna get the perfect recepie and post it at forums, atleast then its even competion. Like an all steriod olympics

Thanks Vodka, I had no idea how it truly worked. That would be nice, maybe someone will do something about it at that point.

My 2 runs

I used LR-60 Augmented limited tier 10 for 2 runs in cat 6, my time was 15 minutes and 25 seconds or 925 seconds.

With Mayhem L-beta amp and all damage enhancers the bset possblie time without buffs would be 1176 seconds from 150.9 dps

With 30% reload wich is easy the dps is 196.17, 177490 (hp on all mobs in cat 6 combined) / 196.17 = ~905 seconds or 15 minutes and 5 seconds

Add the crit damage from EST armor and Perfected ares anf focus blow from ares and i had 202.9 dps, 177490/202.44 = ~875 seconds or 14 minutes and 35 seconds

Add 4% focus blow from accustim 15 mg and 50% crit damage from devastim 15 mg and i had 223.44 dps, 177490/223.44 = ~794 seconds or 13 minutes and 14 seconds.

From optimal time with the gear i had and max buffs calcualted without stacking buffs i had 131 seconds from my time to optimal time, i had more buffs stacking and should have had 250 dps and a possible optimal time of 710 seconds or 11 minutes and 50 seconds wich makes me belive that its just a display error and buffs are not stacking more than they should.

Eat pills in order.

although they can surely tell there is a bug in the stacking system, they may not not have the logs to go back and find who stacked what - the problem usually is these kind of bug reports only appear after the event is over and everyone who needed to exploit it already has
ah yea gz to the ones who did without exploiting

please elaborate what a "bug in the stacking system" is. 99% of players don't play events competitively (or at all) and have no clue what people here are actually complaining about

My 2 runs

I used LR-60 Augmented limited tier 10 for 2 runs in cat 6, my time was 15 minutes and 25 seconds or 925 seconds.

With Mayhem L-beta amp and all damage enhancers the bset possblie time without buffs would be 1176 seconds from 150.9 dps

With 30% reload wich is easy the dps is 196.17, 177490 (hp on all mobs in cat 6 combined) / 196.17 = ~905 seconds or 15 minutes and 5 seconds

Add the crit damage from EST armor and Perfected ares anf focus blow from ares and i had 202.9 dps, 177490/202.44 = ~875 seconds or 14 minutes and 35 seconds

Add 4% focus blow from accustim 15 mg and 50% crit damage from devastim 15 mg and i had 223.44 dps, 177490/223.44 = ~794 seconds or 13 minutes and 14 seconds.

From optimal time with the gear i had and max buffs calcualted without stacking buffs i had 131 seconds from my time to optimal time, i had more buffs stacking and should have had 250 dps and a possible optimal time of 710 seconds or 11 minutes and 50 seconds wich makes me belive that its just a display error and buffs are not stacking more than they should.

you're not calculating overkill

If you calculate overkill you cant call it optimal time anymore.

That statement is really dumb. You're going to attribute overkill onto the next mob with that math.

That statement is really dumb. You're going to attribute overkill onto the next mob with that math.

I think toad is right. He's speaking of OPTIMAL time. Not REALISTIC time which includes overkill.

I think toad is right. He's speaking of OPTIMAL time. Not REALISTIC time which includes overkill.

Not sure that really fits the definition of optimal in this situation. That would be optimal if the instance were one single creature. In this case, it is not.

This was after a crash unintended

And there is the rub with this whole thing.

Many did it unintentionally and just assumed they had a good run. However the usual group and others seems to have know about it before hand/discovered it during and abused it to the full potential. So how to do you even attempt to punish those who knowingly abused it? This event is a wash, what matters is how MA responds for the next one.

For those who don't seem to think this is a big deal / they can get just as close with items, etc. How do you feel knowing that someone with an L gun and 100 ped worth of pills can beat you and your 400k+ worth of buff items? You should be fucking pissed.

My 2 runs

Easy to find out.
Just use the EL hunt tracker and you will see if your producing too many crits or not.
Your point is valid but you have only 2 attempts, maybe maybe spawn sucked, maybe you ran way under at crits since its only 750 shots.
Winner in your group is 141 seconds from his optimal time and he won with quite the distansen.

Iam at rt atm so cant access my pills to run EL tracker but iam pretty sure its not displaying wrong.

If you calculate overkill you cant call it optimal time anymore.

If you put it like that then your math is way off cause that setup is 730 DPS under optimal conditions where every single hit is a crit

Im totaly out of peds and only have one X2 pill left else i could and would have tested it already to confirm.

Easy to find out.
Just use the EL hunt tracker and you will see if your producing too many crits or not.
Your point is valid but you have only 2 attempts, maybe maybe spawn sucked, maybe you ran way under at crits since its only 750 shots.
Winner in your group is 141 seconds from his optimal time and he won with quite the distansen.

Iam at rt atm so cant access my pills to run EL tracker but iam pretty sure its not displaying wrong.

Mathilda what are you talking about?
Im talking about what would be the optimal time with the dps i had and that is very correct calculated as far as i know.

If you put it like that then your math is way off cause that setup is 730 DPS under optimal conditions where every single hit is a crit

Well if it was only one single creature with 177490 hp then its ONLY one shot that make or break if its optimal and that is the last one since all others are accounted for.

What i mean is that you have for example 177490 damage to do and you have 250 dps, then the optimal time to do that without calculating searching for mobs or over kill is 709.96 seconds, then you have to add time for looking for mobs and overkill and phone rining or whatever.

Not sure that really fits the definition of optimal in this situation. That would be optimal if the instance were one single creature. In this case, it is not.

Im talking about what would be the optimal time with the dps i had and that is very correct calculated as far as i know.

The DPS you use in your calculations is just the average DPS not the optimal DPS

Hes correct
Thats best possible time, its a mind gymnastics to see how much people moved around.

Think of it like a single mob with 177490 HP
That would take him exactly that time to take down Optimal time with his buff setting is 13 min and 14 sec.
Then you compair it to the acctual time, this is where overkills,runing time,spawns and misses play the biggest part.

If the gap is too small between optimal and acctual based on players gear its cause to suspect cheat since you said it your self there are overkill, movement and such.

Edit,
Yes it must be the avarage dmg, its how to get optimal time what your setting and gun can produce at the given time.

Yep, grand total of zero action taken in final standings. Prime opportunity to make a statement against cheating but you always find new ways to disappoint, Mindark. This likely resulted in yet another big chunk of the playerbase lost. gj

For every 1 older player that leaves there's at least 10 would be hopefuls creating new accounts with the dream of beating the system. Seriously, I find it funny how people are still so shocked that MA does stuff like this. Mindarks disdain for this game as being their only successful product they've ever produced is palpable and should come as no surprise by now to any older player.

People complain but seldom leave because when you cut through all the BS people are addicted to swirlies so they keep coming back for more hoping today might be the day they hit ATH and make all the BS and grinding up till now have been worth it lol. :yup:

Gratz to the winners though... With all the lag and horrible returns I didn't stand a chance of competing lol

..because you ask, I assume you are being serious, otherwise you wouldn't ask.

Mathilda means you are not being consistent between an absolute optimum and a realistically achievable one.
Not counting any overkill at all is as unrealistic as saying you could get all shots as crits.
I think that is the point, so you should calculate some overkill on your last shot (how much depends on the damage per shot, so high frequency shots have less waste on the last shot).
You see what I/we mean?

edit: wow - in the time taken to type, many responses can come lol

Interesting that Top4 hunters in Cat10 beat every best time in all other categorys.

Skill matters :)

why are they giving out prizes if majority of the community is saying people abused bugs to gain an unfair advantage?

feels bad for all the legit players, they are the ones always being screwed over.

every event there is some drama and players abusing bugs..
how about MA stops doing events until they get everything right??

The scum always wins Infy.

Cant abide people who use exploits, even the pvp radar exploit.

why are they giving out prizes if majority of the community is saying people abused bugs to gain an unfair advantage?

feels bad for all the legit players, they are the ones always being screwed over.

every event there is some drama and players abusing bugs..
how about MA stops doing events until they get everything right??

Dev team is aware that some people have a bad gaming experience by not being able to quickly run away from the robot events. Was this information helpful? :laugh:

On a serious note, I'm not sure they understand how bad this looks and what a negative impact this has on the future of the events. I think the knowledge gap between their departments is just too big, some don't understand the buffs, some don't understand 5%, it's a matter of luck on what side of the update you land on. I am not sure the dev team knows about this or they just don't understand...

Unfortunately Mindark again has done nothing to make this event fair and to prevent some of the people from abusing exploits and using multiple accounts. However to the people that competed fairly, gratz! Unfortunately there is a reason why the game has a shady reputation. Good luck encouraging a new player base growth when there is little trust in MA. I should have known better to be fair. All one can do is never compete in these events and encourage others to be aware of the risks and flaws. :(

Unfortunately Mindark again has done nothing to make this event fair and to prevent some of the people from abusing exploits and using multiple accounts. However to the people that competed fairly, gratz! Unfortunately there is a reason why the game has a shady reputation. Good luck encouraging a new player base growth when there is little trust in MA. I should have known better to be fair. All one can do is never compete in these events and encourage others to be aware of the risks and flaws. :(

Completely agree. I am boycotting any competitive events because MA has shown time and time again that they are willing to let participants utilize any "features," glitches, and exploits that are available and there are never any punishments handed out for said infractions so naturally you have more than a few who go above and beyond to try and discover what will gain them advantage. To those that were playing fairly gratz.

Look at our playerbase MA. It is really sad that this game has been running for 15 years +. It is events like this that sour the relationship that should be trusted.

I suggest that MA in competitive events think about having a more thorough system of evaluation . I know this can be done. There have to be some suspicious queues to warn of some of this behavior.

It also sets an extremely bad precedent that you act like you are going to investigate something but then still hand out all the prizes without notifying any of us that you are doing something about it. Let us just sweep it under the rug for the 100th time, the player base has short memories.

Last edited:
For every 1 older player that leaves there's at least 10 would be hopefuls creating new accounts with the dream of beating the system. Seriously, I find it funny how people are still so shocked that MA does stuff like this. Mindarks disdain for this game as being their only successful product they've ever produced is palpable and should come as no surprise by now to any older player.

People complain but seldom leave because when you cut through all the BS people are addicted to swirlies so they keep coming back for more hoping today might be the day they hit ATH and make all the BS and grinding up till now have been worth it lol. :yup:

Gratz to the winners though... With all the lag and horrible returns I didn't stand a chance of competing lol

You say that and it is true.. but at some point this will all come crashing down when MA keeps introducing more and more weapons, armor, and other gear that will keep going down in value to the point that nothing is worth even investing in as it has completely saturated the market for the amount of active players that Entropia Universe has. I guess at this point (L) items will be the only thing worth holding onto. Many are addicted to swirlies but look at the active playerbase that you can see easily on entropialife. This game has a very small playerbase for how many years it has been running.

I don’t know if anyone cheated or not.

But if you simply look at all the times in all cats. They seem to be pretty consistent.
I don’t know if stacking is working or not. But from looking at the times I tend to lean towards toads assessment. Looks like a visual bug.

Did everyone in the top ten cheat? In every cat? Wouldn’t a cheating time stand out?

Good JOB NEW CEO of Mindark :laugh:

And you think people will trust your company with your ICO right? :yup:

Here, you earn one more redflag, congrats

Last edited:
Despite the biggest fail of the first husssk spawn, MindArk has not learned anything from the past yet...
More of this, and more of the regular and fair players will leave. If you want the game economy to slowly collapse, go on...
:(
Anyway, I have stopped taking part in those public events.

Last edited:
What exactly was the cheat?

Edit: Found the answer, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: das
Back