Society
Utopia
João Bustle Pedro
After a very long dry period this unexpected popped up :yay:

Eita cara, parabéns!!! :lolup:

Nice one ^^Congratz^^:yay:

Gratz João, very nice. Cool to see an item even if its was L

-Avalon

This is a pretty interesting video. It really explains how loot is given out. 15 shots, 4 dodge with a gun/amp that costs 22.960 pec per shot giving a 4000x mult. This confirms that the times the mob dodges, you still are paid for those shots when you loot big. This means if the mob didn't dodge you at all, your loot would have been 10100 ped.

This also shows that the "overkill" is paid to you as well. This means that there is no use of keeping a finisher gun.

Nice one huge gratz.

Is that a TP in your video, I need to log? Just wondering if there was a way to avoid that shared mob at the start.

Rick

Eita cara, parabéns!!! :lolup:

Nice one ^^Congratz^^:yay:

:yay: Nice one mate! :) Well deserved!

gz!
but could of been a better HOF tho!

13377 ¿ :)

Gratz João, very nice. Cool to see an item even if its was L

-Avalon

Ty :yay::yay:

This is a pretty interesting video. It really explains how loot is given out. 15 shots, 4 dodge with a gun/amp that costs 22.960 pec per shot giving a 4000x mult. This confirms that the times the mob dodges, you still are paid for those shots when you loot big. This means if the mob didn't dodge you at all, your loot would have been 10100 ped.

This also shows that the "overkill" is paid to you as well. This means that there is no use of keeping a finisher gun.

Ty :yay:

Interesting approach but probably only big multipliers work like that.. maybe..

Nice one huge gratz.

Is that a TP in your video, I need to log? Just wondering if there was a way to avoid that shared mob at the start.

Rick

Ty :yay:
That is just the center of the "dome" it does nothing you still need to run past all mobs and the bridge to get there.

Big gratz to the OP!
Nice hof! :wtg:

yes, true IF you hof big.
Otherwise it will still cost you.

Big gratz to the OP!
Nice hof! :wtg:

yes, true IF you hof big.
Otherwise it will still cost you.

Do we know this? I remember a guy a few weeks back swearing up and down that you do get paid on all finishing shots. He found this by shooting tiny mobs with a big gun and watching the loot values on non-mults

Do we know this? I remember a guy a few weeks back swearing up and down that you do get paid on all finishing shots. He found this by shooting tiny mobs with a big gun and watching the loot values on non-mults

yes, you do get paid for overkill.

But lets say you're doing well and get 95% average returns.
That also means you only get back 95% of your overkill and not the full 100%.

So in the end you will still lose extra with overkill since it's not fully returned.

yes, you do get paid for overkill.

But lets say you're doing well and get 95% average returns.
That also means you only get back 95% of your overkill and not the full 100%.

So in the end you will still lose extra with overkill since it's not fully returned.

yes, i agree. from what i watch overkilling is not totally payed unless u hit multiplier

Back