Selling: A & P Series Mayhem BC-80 Augmented or similar 2.0 items

Hey guys, Don't worry about losing your 50% downpayment. As long as you get messi to restate everything posted in this thread in the chat log Mindark will back your play. If messi fails to do as agreed messi's account will be locked until amends are made or it will remain locked.

Given how much time and money messi has put into this game it would not be beneficial to scam you..

Some of you older players might say 'its a sandbox, mindark doesnt step in unless their is some kind of credit card fraud or the like'. I have had many people tell me mindark doesnt do anything about scams, but recently they have turned over a new leaf. and I have personally had my property returned to me because of mindarks direct intervention. Here is a copy of a statement from a support case.

Thank you for your support case.

We will look into the occurrence and the avatar in question.

As you have a clear agreement that they've borrowed the item she'll have to return it or the value for you to purchase a new one.

Just to clarify, all trades are final and , if it hasn't been clearly stated that it is a loan then there is nothing we can do to return the items, however if you've agreed on a loan as you have here then they are obligated to complete the trade which is the agreement if not they've committed a trust scam and will be locked unless they have the intention to resolve it with you

Kind regards,
Ul

Even though the support case above was for loaning a friend something, the same concept applies to what Messi is offering. Mindark has helped me in situations like this on a couple of occasions, which I have been told by older players is something that they did not use to do. They probably realised its better to deal with the scammer so they dont lose players as a result.. Just make sure to screenshot or get a chat log of your conversation and you are covered.

Good luck all,.

i do appreciate your research and I hope this will boost the confidence of some people :)

Hey guys, Don't worry about losing your 50% downpayment. As long as you get messi to restate everything posted in this thread in the chat log Mindark will back your play. If messi fails to do as agreed messi's account will be locked until amends are made or it will remain locked.

This is probably not the reason for low interest for this trade. It might be that people are currently more careful of investing in uber hunting items due to the current situation of Entropia with a lot of changes in lootsystem and upcoming hunting changes with looter profession.

Anyway, gl with sale.

I don't understand why you don't just get the best gun you can from the two, try it out. Then sell the shit out of it...how awesome it is. I bet it out performs any weapon you've already got. Then you've got the best of both worlds, you might decide to keep it.

Rick

I don't understand why you don't just get the best gun you can from the two, try it out. Then sell the shit out of it...how awesome it is. I bet it out performs any weapon you've already got. Then you've got the best of both worlds, you might decide to keep it.

Rick

Please refrain yourself posting in hunting related threads.You literally have no clue what you are talking about and it seems you know nothing about items in general or my items I'm using.
Walk some pets, I promise I won't bother you.
Thanks

Back