Selling: A & P Series Mayhem BC-80 Augmented or similar 2.0 items

messi91

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
Selling The following :
A & P Series Mayhem BC-80 Augmented (I am the only avatar in the Universe that can sell this one at this moment) 90k BO
A & P Series Mayhem bp-70 Perfected (only me or Hulk can potentially sell this one) 85k BO
For now I only sell those items.Don't ask for anything else unless you are crazy enough to pay 85k for any other item that can be purchased with my tokens (2 pm tokens , 105k M tokens)

Items can be seen in twin peaks Mayhem Token Vendor for better accuracy.Do your due diligence for stats.
I did not purchase any item right now.All my tokens are in my inventory ready to be used.
These are the prices for Month of February.
If I do not manage to sell any of them I will reduce the price with 7% for the Month of March.
If I will not sell by the end of March I will keep tokens for the next event to purchase superior items.
How we trade?
I will not purchase the item before you pay at least 50% of the value in peds without collateral on my side.Once I will collect the peds I will buy the item you specify and upon the trade is completed you pay the rest of the peds.If you change your mind once I purchased the item ( you lose your 50% and I will sell the gun to another party)
Make your own judgement.I only provide this service and I am not responsible for anything else once the deal is completed.Trades are final.

Easter arrived.My offer is no longer valid.
Hold your peds for superior weapons.

Last edited:
Items can be seen in twin peaks Mayhem Token Vendor for better accuracy.Do your due diligence for stats.
I did not purchase any item right now.All my tokens are in my inventory ready to use used.

So you are selling something that you currently have not obtained and that do not yet exist in the universe? And you call it a service? :scratch2:

To be clear: You are selling a service for usage of player bound items (Placement tokens)?

So you are selling something that you currently have not obtained and that do not yet exist in the universe? And you call it a service? :scratch2:

To be clear: You are selling a service for usage of player bound items (Placement tokens)?

Correct. Only he can buy the item (tradeable) with his tokens (untradeable). To ensure that you don't just say "Hey I want X" and then back out and stick him with an item he has no desire to own, there is a down-payment required. Once you pay, he buy's, then sells you the item for the rest of the price.

some interest.My 50% down -no colat - policy scared some :)

imo its fair to ask 50% just not to deal with someone who trying to screw you...free bump

4 days before 7% off

3 days before 7% off.

Back