An open thought..

Thanks for proving my point;)

If you came in early hoarded a sjit load of cld's at 1k it was i believe..sat on them for a decade reinvested the income in AUD's and/or more CLD's you're good(avoided the compets).
Then play like on saturday night when the kids are in bed for 2 or 3 hours.
Sure you will get that car and college fund too....:laugh:

Noobs like myself are a bit late for that ,depositing 50 usd a month and after a 2hour kerb hunt..its gone.
Multiplers...like a 90 ped kerb..not too often more like an 11 ped kerb;)
Should i have bought 5 AUD's with 10 pec a day return..meh
Too bad we cannot see the whole picture here,but that is understandable with a double agenda because someone gotta hunt to prop up those ROI's on CLD's right?
To each his/her own..i wish you lots of luck with more withdrawls my friend.

The casual gamer:dunce:

50 usd a month?

-> play half half? one month you buy 6*80 peds in deeds = 480 peds and sweat and tame pets with the remaining 20 peds, walk stones, fruit, hang at the rig, or heal others for decay +tip
the other month you simply waste the 500 peds.

End of year one you have 36 ark deeds, keep doing that each year and 14 years later (which is how long I have been playing) you have 504 deeds. That is excluding all the income it gathers cumulative over 14 years...
504 x80 ped = 40320 ped or 4032 usd.

4032 Usd buys you this car in the Netherlands:

auditt.jpg

Besides that, we have a new moon coming.. it could hollow out all the income of the other deeds, if we don't get additional players. But maybe it won't. Maybe it will be a huge success.. I've bought some already this month with my 600 usd webshop deposit, and I think I will do it every month.
This game gives me a whole lot more than rotting euros on a bankaccount.

Last edited:
Thanks for proving my point;)

If you came in early hoarded a sjit load of cld's at 1k it was i believe..sat on them for a decade reinvested the income in AUD's and/or more CLD's you're good(avoided the compets).
Then play like on saturday night when the kids are in bed for 2 or 3 hours.
Sure you will get that car and college fund too....:laugh:

Noobs like myself are a bit late for that ,depositing 50 usd a month and after a 2hour kerb hunt..its gone.
Multiplers...like a 90 ped kerb..not too often more like an 11 ped kerb;)
Should i have bought 5 AUD's with 10 pec a day return..meh
Too bad we cannot see the whole picture here,but that is understandable with a double agenda because someone gotta hunt to prop up those ROI's on CLD's right?
To each his/her own..i wish you lots of luck with more withdrawls my friend.

The casual gamer:dunce:

Yeah, like Spawn said above, you can't have in a few months, or a year even, what we have built over the course of 10 years or more. That wouldn't be fair to all of us old timers who have been patient and loyal over the years and kept on investing money into Entropia.

If it is absolutely impossible for someone to find any enjoyment in the game aside from shooting and killing the toughest mobs they can kill, and don't really have the money to do that, then yes, this is probably not the game for these people. But if like many of us, you like the theme, the concept, the RCE model, and can have some patience while you find your place in this brave new world, then there's a chance you might actually enjoy it :)

If it is absolutely impossible for someone to find any enjoyment in the game aside from shooting and killing the toughest mobs they can kill, and don't really have the money to do that, then yes, this is probably not the game for these people. But if like many of us, you like the theme, the concept, the RCE model, and can have some patience while you find your place in this brave new world, then there's a chance you might actually enjoy it :)

The problem is this:
2465 PED missing for 95%
3682 PED missing for 97%
You finally get a swirlie, it's a 60 PED global

tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png

The problem is this:
2465 PED missing for 95%
3682 PED missing for 97%

If you are missing that much you are not using the right equipment and probably hunting way over your skill level. This game is a marathon, not a sprint. You can't hunt the big stuff till you get the skills to match up with those big-ass guns you want to use.

As Spawn has said, you need to maximize your multipliers.. Swirlies are the distraction. They are the bells and whistles of the slot machine to give you that feeling. They make you want to take bigger risks with larger amounts of ped and a bigger chance to lose. I would much rather go out on smaller hunts naked with a little pop gun hitting for 97% than hunting something that can sneeze and kill me in my best armor and missing for 97%. And if you like the big ones without having the skills for them, expect to lose ped.

There are so many other things you can do that don't cost anything.

If you are missing that much you are not using the right equipment and probably hunting way over your skill level. This game is a marathon, not a sprint. You can't hunt the big stuff till you get the skills to match up with those big-ass guns you want to use.

As Spawn has said, you need to maximize your multipliers.. Swirlies are the distraction. They are the bells and whistles of the slot machine to give you that feeling. They make you want to take bigger risks with larger amounts of ped and a bigger chance to lose. I would much rather go out on smaller hunts naked with a little pop gun hitting for 97% than hunting something that can sneeze and kill me in my best armor and missing for 97%. And if you like the big ones without having the skills for them, expect to lose ped.

There are so many other things you can do that don't cost anything.

Now you're making the mistake of assuming that i wouldn't be maxed out.

Problem isn't my skill, i'm maxed out on everything i do.
The issue is the multipliers, they're always too small. Constantly getting only times 10, 15, 20 or 25 doesn't give good return...
For good return the bigger multipliers, times 100, times 200, times 500 and times 1000 are needed, when the slot machine doesn't grant those, you're screwed...

In the past 40k ped cycled i only had single times 100 multiplier, only one isn't good enough for good return on such large quantity.

Last edited:
Now you're making the mistake of assuming that i wouldn't be maxed out.

Problem isn't my skill, i'm maxed out on everything i do.
The issue is the multipliers, they're always too small. Constantly getting only times 10, 15, 20 or 25 doesn't give good return...
For good return the bigger multipliers, times 100, times 200, times 500 and times 1000 are needed, when the slot machine doesn't grant those, you're screwed...

Beeing maxed on a weapon does not mean you have the skills to hunt the mobs that can be killed with this weapon.

There is much more, someone who uses only rifles can be maxed quit fast on a lot mid level rifles, but he very likely lacks in evade and HP as he never done melee.
You should also do mining to gain the HPs from that proffession.
How much have you scannled? In old days my mentor said use off some of that TT scanners, it skill HP you will need when you go hunting, and thats dirt cheap HP.

I could continue with a lot more things.
Messi said it once in another thread, you need to be an allrounder.
If hunting is bad, try something else, go mining or crafting.
From my point of view he is absolutely right with that, it often worked for me, that I had much better results when I switched the proffession when it was bad what I actually did.

Every proffession builds useful skills, and that sums up on the long run.

Beside that, there is tons of skills nobody knows what exactly those do, which don´t come from hunting.
Maybe it is important to have that , too.

Beeing maxed on a weapon does not mean you have the skills to hunt the mobs that can be killed with this weapon.

There is much more, someone who uses only rifles can be maxed quit fast on a lot mid level rifles, but he very likely lacks in evade and HP as he never done melee.
You should also do mining to gain the HPs from that proffession.
How much have you scannled? In old days my mentor said use off some of that TT scanners, it skill HP you will need when you go hunting, and thats dirt cheap HP.

I could continue with a lot more things.
Messi said it once in another thread, you need to be an allrounder.
If hunting is bad, try something else, go mining or crafting.
From my point of view he is absolutely right with that, it often worked for me, that I had much better results when I switched the proffession when it was bad what I actually did.

Every proffession builds useful skills, and that sums up on the long run.

Beside that, there is tons of skills nobody knows what exactly those do, which don´t come from hunting.
Maybe it is important to have that , too.

Level 7 mobs with level 25+ pew-pew skill and level 10 evader, i hunt them naked without fapping ^^
Anyway, the main issue ain't hunting, i got 98,33% return there.
It's crafting and mining, which are affected by loot 2.0 as well.

Here one example:
QR 100 BP , overskilled: 6290 clicks - 89,63% return - multiplier missing for 97% return: times 463
like i've said, it's just down to getting the bigger multipliers.

As it goes for switching profession, i've tried that several times, when stuff was bad, but it was bad across all professions :(

Well, maybe i'm just very unlucky that i got the exceptional results of the RNG (if it's even RNG) ^^

Last thing... does anyone think it is entirely weird and something is seriously wrong if this "game" is touting "less lag!" as a main headline this far into the game? Seriously? This is basic blocking and tackling... basic housekeeping of running a business like this. If that's the best we get, why the hell are we all here? Think about it for a moment...

This thing is so broken, it's almost humorous.

Just saying...

Yes - I was immediately suspicious they actually left the lag on purpose (for profit) and knew what to do to fix it all along (and delayed until the backlash got too loud) and then it was "news".

The problem is this:
2465 PED missing for 95%
3682 PED missing for 97%

Update:
a 55 PED, 2 60 PED, a 100 PED global and 2k PED turnover later:
2727 PED missing for 95%
3998 PED missing for 97%

tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png

Last edited:
Back