How to Cheat and steal thousands of $, Video Tutorial inside, MA sactioned Exploits!

this and shared mobs should only drop shranel for fair loot split. As it stands only players dealing the most damage have any chance of getting 75%+ returns. Its bs everyone pays big for the kill but only the guy dealing the most damage loots a full tt esi.

this is the only fair part of shared loot.

Thx for infos, now I understand. I need eat more pills it seems... I will try the FB too and others.... I usually eated only X or what I loot in boxes but I will try all now :) (ofc not exploit the stack)
TY all

FU Mindark , FU ALL you cheaters, and fuck me also cuz I donated all those money to the cheaters. And FU MIndArk again cuz is not able to put a adviser to look at everybody cheating in the hogglo event. look at their buffs only, it’s simple.

Does anybody know if the stacked effect is the faulty or the nonstacked is faulty??

This must be the fastest judging community ever :)

this is the only fair part of shared loot.

I agree that those doing more damage/cost should get a bigger share of the loot but having items in the loot just leads to massive unbalance. Items in loot lead to people getting more than a fair share based on their input and completely screwing everyone else.

300 ped mob, 50 people shooting it each does about 5.91 ped worth of damage, one person does 10 ped damage. Loot is a 240 ped gun and 20 ped of shrapnel. Guy that did 10 ped damage gets the 240 ped gun + 0.8 ped shrapnel and everyone else gets to share the remaining 19.2 ped of shrapel (0.4 ped each).

And every loot with an item plays out the same because the guy dealing a little more damage not only gets their fair share of stackables but also a 95% chance to get the items that drop. And you see this as totally fair?

Guy doing only 3.3% of the total damage gets 92.6% of the loot (2408% return) while everyone each doing 1.6% of the damage (total 96.7% of the damage) else gets 0.0015% of the loot (6% return).

No wonder the ubers practically shit themselves to get in on these types of events - it's a fucking guaranteed payday for them at the expense of everyone else. Seriously, MA starts spawing a couple big mobs in town and uber players that haven't been on in months log in to get a piece of the action. 100 people shooting but only the top 5 are making all the money, getting all the items, ESI's...etc.

To be fair to MA, event is in PVP so you could get ride of exploiters.
Seeing this thread OP choose the easy path and try to legitimate his own gameplay... Did you report yourself ?

Hope MA ban all exploiters but as long there is a swe doing an exploit you know you risk nothing. Everybody else will be nerfed as usual.

I agree that those doing more damage/cost should get a bigger share of the loot but having items in the loot just leads to massive unbalance. Items in loot lead to people getting more than a fair share based on their input and completely screwing everyone else.

300 ped mob, 50 people shooting it each does about 5.91 ped worth of damage, one person does 10 ped damage. Loot is a 240 ped gun and 20 ped of shrapnel. Guy that did 10 ped damage gets the 240 ped gun + 0.8 ped shrapnel and everyone else gets to share the remaining 19.2 ped of shrapel (0.4 ped each).

And every loot with an item plays out the same because the guy dealing a little more damage not only gets their fair share of stackables but also a 95% chance to get the items that drop. And you see this as totally fair?

Guy doing only 3.3% of the total damage gets 92.6% of the loot (2408% return) while everyone each doing 1.6% of the damage (total 96.7% of the damage) else gets 0.0015% of the loot (6% return).

No wonder the ubers practically shit themselves to get in on these types of events - it's a fucking guaranteed payday for them at the expense of everyone else. Seriously, MA starts spawing a couple big mobs in town and uber players that haven't been on in months log in to get a piece of the action. 100 people shooting but only the top 5 are making all the money, getting all the items, ESI's...etc.

?? on average the guy doing 10% of the damage gets the item 10% of the time how is this unfair, dont like the low chance increase your dps or dont hunt shared loot

Does anybody know if the stacked effect is the faulty or the nonstacked is faulty??

Have pills ever stacked higher then the highest pill eaten?
No and if they were too change that they missed to send out the memo in VU update.

Where is the banhammer MINDARK????

Start with the ones that used this in Merry Mayhem :mad: Even if they are old school or BIG investors. It doesnt matter. They should know its NOT okey to cheat.

subscribing to this

and also wonder how many people still go out for shared mobs and dont ever read forum (practicly donating $$$ to the lets say "big boys")

That's what I was wondering. What if the buffs not stacking is the bug and relogging is just making it work as intended. :laugh:

What if the buffs not stacking is the bug and relogging is just making it work as intended. :laugh:

What if those :monkey:'s would tell about it, if that is the case :rolleyes:
But no... :laugh:

Why do I even care anymore, oh wait I loved this game once.

That's what I was wondering. What if the buffs not stacking is the bug and relogging is just making it work as intended. :laugh:

There are numerous bugs that are only fixed by relogging. So this wouldn't surprise me if it was the case. He who eats the moist pills wins. If I ran the game I would allow it too. It gives people without the uber gear a chance to have uber dpp for a price. Albeit for a short time only, as opposed to buying uber eco guns that cost tons but last forever...

The more I think about it, the more I think the unstacked was the bug.

Have pills ever stacked higher then the highest pill eaten?
No and if they were too change that they missed to send out the memo in VU update.

It did. You used to take x pill + a pill to get 30% reload for events. The accu/devastims etc added a new metric though. But, I can confirm it’s possible to get 10% focus blow without relogging as long as you have at least 4% focus blow so I think you need to do more testing. The way to do that was also said in another thread.

Btw I guess you didn’t shoot the shared loot hogglos after using this exploit right? :laugh:

I do hope they address this before the next event. They shouldn’t allow you to get 10% focus blow without proper gear. Not sure if it is possible to go from 0 to 10% focus blow just with pills though. Supposedly you can

If I ran the game I would allow it too.

Wouldn't you at least wanted to know everybody about it then?

And indeed some things that I can remember should stack, to lazy to look for it.
But you could also almost start to believe they made it intentional bug, to keep the knowing onces on the top of the rest that don't know or can't remember.
But ofc that goes a little to deep, but hey you never know how far they take it :rolleyes:

Obviously not a bug but a feature since MA didn't ban any of the exploiters who won the Mayhem events. :scratch2:

MA didn't ban any of the exploiters

Did they ever?
I actually figured that one out when I was in this game like 8 weeks orso.
That was also about a event they made back then.
And they never changed it, it still works today, not going into details.

I have no clue ofc if they did or not, as they never stated that they did, so I have to assume they did not.

Edit:
Only one story I can remember that got a ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw I guess you didn’t shoot the shared loot hogglos after using this exploit right? :laugh:

Ive added stream on the link, i shoot wave for some minutes when i relize i shouldnt and use rest on normal hogglo.
Started at about 45:41
53:25 BroadcasterSubscriberJozyJ:i shoulnt be here
But sure thats after 30 Min with only accustim exploit first.

Is this 10% stacking before or after the new pills in halloween

Edit: added wrong stream link.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/225226291

Last edited:
Ive added stream on the link, i shoot wave for some minutes when i relize i shouldnt and use rest on normal hogglo.
Started at about 45:41
53:25 BroadcasterSubscriberJozyJ:i shoulnt be here
But sure thats after 30 Min with only accustim exploit first.

Is this 10% stacking before or after the new pills in halloween

Edit: added wrong stream link.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/225226291

There’s supposedly 2 methods to do it. I used one but star stated another. Using the new pills yes. Look in the thread where that guy was raging about buffs. It’s in there.

Really? Your buddies at MA have received support cases about this way before announcing the event results, alot of them I suppose. Best they could do is to publish the scores of the event and be absolutely silent about the issue at hand? This must be the best reacting event organizer, ever.
As relog is what makes it happen, guess everyone agrees something is really faulty? How much of judgement is needed to decide on that?

There’s supposedly 2 methods to do it. I used one but star stated another. Using the new pills yes. Look in the thread where that guy was raging about buffs. It’s in there.

Star used no method, didnt know how to get past 9% in that thread and admitted to being relogged at some runs.

I definitely relogged before runs, whether or not that was the answer to getting more CH wasn't the reason I did it. I'm sure some runs were with and without 10% FB; the majority were without (I ate about 10 modified stims this event and none had the bug attached to them to my knowledge). I don't know what I think about it, I won't say that those who used it cheated as this game is dynamic and they probably had to buy a fuckton of boxes to ever have the pills to figure it out.

:popcorn: thank you for this info

Star used no method, didnt know how to get past 9% in that thread and admitted to being relogged at some runs.

He’s made several posts about the issue but someone else said another way to get 10% without relogging. Not going to do the research for my competition as I wasted a lot of pills myself to get buffs to stack without relogging. Keep looking or test different pill combos.

Shared loot has always been a problem since the day it was invented and is why I avoid it as much as possible

Thanks for sharing - but
So buffs stack not as intended (bug for sure)
doesn't make you get rich off this event, or I'm missing something.
Plus you telling me you have unlimited supply of these buffs? There is only so much candy, etc.

I appreciate you stepping up and showing us.

Time and time again I see and hear about these exploits and time and time again we still in some way support it whether it be participating in shared wave events , buying items from the exploiters etc etc

IMO the only actions we as the fair player base can do is turn our backs on the guilty ones , after all of you want a fair and even playing field , we need to make it difficult if not possible for the progression and success of said cheaters

I agree with hijacker too , just avoid as much as possible and get the word out in game if not in forums

MA support / dev won’t make the change , so we as the paying customers should

He who eats the moist pills wins. If I ran the game I would allow it too. It gives people without the uber gear a chance to have uber dpp for a price. Albeit for a short time only, as opposed to buying uber eco guns that cost tons but last forever...

The more I think about it, the more I think the unstacked was the bug.

Moist pills are too soggy. Eating tons of pills is good for the PP. It is where the ped goes.. bad for the players as a whole but no one in charge ever truly cared about balancing.

Method Number 2 still as much exploit

Eat Accustim, relog then eat the rest in order and you can see them stack up one by one but its still an exploit since the x2 only packs on 1% and they are into the Items: Section of the buff list.
Results the same.

Eat them in exact same order and without relogg and you sit there with the best pill effect as its supposed too.

Last edited:
Back