How to Cheat and steal thousands of $, Video Tutorial inside, MA sactioned Exploits!

carle

Prowler
Devastating Vodka lindsey
Hello everybody

Stop getting robbed at wave event or during timed Mayhem events.
Start being the theif, Mindark guarantied to look the other way.

Follow these simple steps in the video below to become master of the profits.
Dont be a sucker and buy items to improve when you can cheat with pills.

Video for stream is here so i you can watch for your self if you suspect dishonest editing
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/225226291

Last edited:
Nice video, i knew it but noone forces you to exploit this bug. If this continues to happen i think exploters will be the very last players of this allready !!!!! game. Thumbs up , now i know wheres my 7.72% avg goes!

Thx for sharing m8:wtg:
i need to spread som before i can +rep u..

Not being a hunter and little knowledge of buffs can you please explain exploit for us noobs :)

Are you sure is not the initial state the bugged one? Before relog I mean.

Pills are a disease in this game. They have taken it too far, it shouldn't all be about the one who has the best buffs, to win. It should be FAIR.

But it seems them greedy MA bastards doesn't give a flying fuck as long as they are getting more ped flow to their pockets.

:popcorn:

And people still have faith in this company? :rolleyes:

although I see that it could be difficult to go back and fetch the info on who used this during the last event, what is astounding is yet again how MA can just let it slide and issue no update at all... same as for other questions, they pretend like they don't exist

MA can just let it slide and issue no update at all...

I actually figured that one out when I was in this game like 8 weeks orso, so actually nothing new realy. :scratch2:
All I did was adapting to how it worked.

although I see that it could be difficult to go back and fetch the info on who used this during the last event, what is astounding is yet again how MA can just let it slide and issue no update at all... same as for other questions, they pretend like they don't exist

I can only agree m8 its sad :(

Are you sure is not the initial state the bugged one? Before relog I mean.

If you watch the stream.
First i run with 9/8% and lower added, yield a 10.88% crit rate and lower crits.
You must relogg for it to take effect.

Reactions: das
Chatsessie gestart
Loki neemt nu deel aan de sessie
dasouth
hi loki
have you seen vodka's thread on pcf?
Loki
Hi welcome back
Yes we told him to file a support case.
dasouth
ok, then I'll wait to play till it's fixed.. don't see why I should pay cheaters
hope you guys make a statement as i don't use pills at all, so won't test
Loki
Have a nice day dasouth
dasouth
you 2

So no comment from support at all... basicly a fuck you..
as a result, I urge every player to make a support case, maybe then they will wake up!

anyone knows a fun game on xbox360? as I have one laying around atm.

Last edited:
So other players pay for it from their ped cards and feed the cheaters? Damn game:mad:

So much for sticking to my new years resolution, of playing actively one whole year without long breaks huh. :ahh:

So much for sticking to my new years resolution, of playing actively one whole year without long breaks huh. :ahh:

yea, as the injured party, i think it's time to make a statement that we no longer accept this kind of business

yea, as the injured party, i think it's time to make a statement that we no longer accept this kind of business

My statement is not buying into any more of their horseshit 'events'. Reducing the value of armor, faps, spacecraft/hangars wasn't enough, they had to fuck weapons too. Skills are next.

Just don't participate in Shared Loot, it's been messed up since the introduction of Loot 2.0. Shared Loot needs to be divided by cost incurred, not by damage dealt.

Although, the messed up pill stacking should also be addressed as it clearly is not an intended function and hurts the fairness of speed events such as Merry Mayhem.

MA have acknowledged the first issue in another thread, about two or three months ago, and said they may look to implement this loot rule in the future, they have not yet acknowledged the second issue.

Hopefully we'll see some changes in the next VU.

It has always been like this since the beginning. Its nothing new. Just someone with the balls to actually show it to people that dont really believe it.
People always exploited this game and will always be. $ can mess up people's brains.

This makes you wonder about the loot system prior to 2.0. Nowadays is limited to shared events, but before... Pills have a few good years since they're around.

No surprise for anyone that I am stupid so now here come my question:
How those buffs affect the shared loot? I was there for 4h ... indeed -700 - 1k ped almost lost (was lucky to loot an 422 tt esi -> without it yes was that loose from ammo and decay because of fukin 150 peds loots). BUT what I saw was the items went to random people.... a lot of noobs looted pistols armour etc with shit guns. And @ beginning was messi ivi and a lot of top players THAT DIDN'T LOOTED ITEMS !!!!! (didn't saw any of em with that kind of buffs) but they out-dps almost all and still nubs were looting items.... shitload of them. So, I understand how that shit affected the MM and I did a support case that was answered but seems ignored. BUT how that affect the shared ?
Not to mention .... if they want extra buffs on hunt I see no problem ... means more spend/h if they want shoot 3k ped/h instead of 2 their problem, loot is according. They can't participate in timing events. :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2: Maybe I miss something about how loot works ... Dunno, don't get me wrong I hate exploiters but I didn't understood how the buff affect the shared loot event....

It gives tt, ffs. From other shooters. Shared loot tt distribution is affected by damage dealt. From a perspective, current shared loot are like loot pre 2.0.

It gives tt, ffs. From other shooters. Shared loot tt distribution is affected by damage dealt. From a perspective, current shared loot are like loot pre 2.0.

But tt is dealt according to dmg which is obtained according to spending... Ok, I am very confused...
My average tt shrap was around 3-5 ped even a lot of 1 peds even I was shooting 10+ per mob

But tt is dealt according to dmg which is obtained according to total spending

situation 1

mob 10 ped per kill as example at 4dmg/pec

player A spends 1000 peds, produces 400,000 dmg at 4dmg/pec
player B spends 1000 peds, produces 400,000 dmg at 4dmg/pec

They kill together 200 mobs, loot is +-equal tt-wise in the end, player A respectively B can account for +-100 mobs each

situation 2

mob 10 ped per kill at 4 dmg/pec

player A spends 1000 peds, produces 400,000 dmg at 4dmg/pec
player B spends 1000 peds (and buffs), produces say 600,000 dmg at 6dmg/pec

They kill together 225 mobs

player B takes 60% of the loot for same tt expense as player A. Player A can account for only 90 mobs, B for 135.

Extreme example, but this is the mechanic. If the buff is not legit, we has a problem.

It is funny that you focus on pills, when the new high dpp mayhem amps probably do as much or more damage to shared loot events (4.5 DPP) lol.

Certainly relogging to get more buffs is an exploit, but if a player simply uses buffs as intended, that's hardly what one would call an exploit. I would consider it to be a real need for MA to do some serious rebalancing that they have been too lazy to do...or is it really difficult? Who knows. But certainly they could fix this before working on their blockchain shenanigans.

Zho

Just don't participate in Shared Loot, it's been messed up since the introduction of Loot 2.0. Shared Loot needs to be divided by cost incurred, not by damage dealt.

this and shared mobs should only drop shranel for fair loot split. As it stands only players dealing the most damage have any chance of getting 75%+ returns. Its bs everyone pays big for the kill but only the guy dealing the most damage loots a full tt esi.

No surprise for anyone that I am stupid so now here come my question:
How those buffs affect the shared loot?

2 players using same gear, both using pills, too

Now one cheats, to stack crit while second hunter doesn´t.

The difference in damage done is enourmous on a big shared mob like sanking, due to additional crits, at same cost for both hunters.
The fair player gets a lot less from loot than the cheater at same cost.

Back