Fun with THE Armor Shop

DraKil

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Ugnius DraKill Timinskas
When
2018-02-04 (tomorrow or today (depends on your time zone)). Meet up at 11:30 MA time. Start time 12:00 MA time. End at 16:00 MA time. Or you can join in at any time. There is no need to be present start to finish.

Prizes
The main prize for this event is fun. It will not take place on an LA and i will gain nothing apart from advertisement from it. However there is also a material prize to the event - a full Zombie (M or F) L set (305 PED TT - 360 PED value). To be eligible to win this one you need to be a client of THE Armor Shop during 2017-2018 years (yes i do have logs of all my clients). If you are not yet one make sure you become one by visiting the shop. Why Zombie? Well it is a great mid-level armor, a cheap one (MU wise) and needs some love :).

Bonus prize
There will be a bonus prize for anyone streaming the event - a set of Pulsar 2 plates (perfect for the upcoming core event).

Meet up place
Fort Troy. We will go West when the event begins to Foul young area (if you join in later).

Event pre-history
Lately i have been very busy in real life, however this post is not about that. I have also found a really fun way to let of some steam with Entropia. Since i have found this to be a lot of fun i have decided to share it with the community and make an event out of it. However i must warn you - If it is fun for me it might not always be for everyone so please do not criticize too much :). What i have found was fun for me is just slap my Perseus on take the biggest damage gun i can handle and go slaughter foul youngs in 1-2 hits completing my iron mission in a week. I was able to kill 1000 and more of them in an hour. I will teach this method to anyone who wants

Rules
To be able to participate in this event you will have to form a team with a name which has "THE Armor Shop" in it. However the event is not a team one - it is individual. The team is just there to promote the shop a little :). I will have one team formed if you want to join in, if not you can form your own :).
The winner of the Zombie L set will be the person who gets the most globals. The globals will have to be screenshoted and posted on this thread to count (they cannot be posted later than 10 minutes after the event has ended). Normally they drop a global somewhere every 500 kills.
If in the end we will have a tie, we will go to a shoot-down. The ones with the tie will shoot and loot until the first global. The first one to get it will be the winner.
To win the Pulsar 2 set you will have to stream the event. 1 view for your stream is one ticket in the drawing lottery. If for example there are two people streaming. One gets 5000 views and the other gets 10000 views, i will give the first person numbers 1-5000 the second one 5001-15000 pick a random number between 1-15000 with excell random function and decide the winner that way.
You must bring good mood with you.

If you are a mid level player do not worry there is a limit to how much firepower matters on 100 HP mob. Basically anything over 100 damage does not help, which means that if you get lucky you can win with a pretty low weapon.

If i have forgotten something lemme know in the comments. Suggestions are always welcome :).

Reserved for the results

Woooo!!!!!! Glad I woke up :yay:

Foul Fun RUN :)

Thanks so much for the Event Dra :)

Was really fun for all of us that participated.

Here are my 3 screenshots.

The event was a lot of fun. Rockets flying everywhere fouls dropping all around.
Thank you for participating Zippo. I did get 3 globals too but sadly mine do not count :D. Noone else got 3 so you will be the winner and the proud owner of a new Zombie set. GZ.
For everyone else stay tuned, more events will come.

Wow seems like a fun event, shame I was zzzz. Grats to the winner!

Yes, it was great fun except for my lag and disconnections!:yay:
I would like to see more events like this!:lolup:

I had a blast at the event, props! :cool:

Kind of bummed I missed it , I need to work on that mission.

Gratz to the winners

I really loved this and thought about doing something similar for my Hair and Plastic Surgery ...
It's good advertisement to have people global with the name of your shop in the team title!!!!

I've never seen this before and don't want to be accused of stealing someone's idea ...
Besides, I only do hair now for my friends and old customers mostly ....
No need for new business :>

Feel free to use the idea. It would be an honor if my idea would catch some fire and fun would be spread all around :)

I really loved this and thought about doing something similar for my Hair and Plastic Surgery ...
It's good advertisement to have people global with the name of your shop in the team title!!!!

I've never seen this before and don't want to be accused of stealing someone's idea ...
Besides, I only do hair now for my friends and old customers mostly ....
No need for new business :>

Back