Lucifer

The NN 1977

Mature
I see that Lucifer and his minions are gorverning this forum slightly to much I'd say, all the press news on neverdie are nothing but lies of Lucifer, no one believes in it, and I for one can already say that this fake bozzo doesn't even exist out there, he is figment of Lucifers imagination. Everything we've seen so far is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, he invented what now?
Lies lies lies, Quit comming at us with your terror Lucifer, once and for all.

A trillion dollar teleportation fee, in turnover, it is getting uglier and nastier by the second, Lucifer, quit your lies.

Also the news bot is one of his minions or simply it is gorverned by the old gold, the former throne of Lucifers.

Sincerely: Saint you know who...

:lolup:

Really can't tell if yours is a parody account or if you just need a lay down

:lolup:

Really can't tell if yours is a parody account or if you just need a lay down

Driven to madness by this game!
I knew entropia could do things to people, but I'm afraid this one is lost!
:wave:

I dunno on which "reports and stories" you are relying to..but most of neverdies things written are mostly only IDEAS..not an official roadmap..

Some things as the ND Coins will be reality though,already there are websites in Alpha/Beta status showing it,and you can also buy some things ingame now for some other coins...

AND this is the planetCALYPSO -forum...you should writen in a ND-FORUM...but also ofc less ppl there reading...

Eddie

Thread title edited:

Forum Rules said:
2.7 - Profanity
Profanity in thread titles or user titles is NOT permitted. Profanity in posts should be kept to a minimum, and not be used in a comment directed at other members, Forum Staff members, Entropia Universe planet partner representatives or MindArk representatives. While generalizations using profanity and/or foul language may be common in everyday conversation, when used in a direct communication to another person, they can be interpreted as rude or insulting. Excessively profane content may be edited or deleted without notice, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice, depending on severity.

I see that Lucifer and his minions are gorverning this forum slightly to much I'd say,

I've been called many things over the years, but never the devil himself :vampire:

:scratch2:

It appears this thread is related to ROCKTropia / Neverdie, so it has been moved to the Other Planets Discussion section.

Considering you successfully violated multiple rules in a single opening post The NN 1977, please review the forum rules before creating any new threads or posts.

Thread title edited:

I've been called many things over the years, but never the devil himself :vampire:

:scratch2:

It appears this thread is related to ROCKTropia / Neverdie, so it has been moved to the Other Planets Discussion section.

Considering you successfully violated multiple rules in a single opening post The NN 1977, please review the forum rules before creating any new threads or posts.

Ah well, every town needs it's village idiot! :tongue2:

Hear ye! Hear ye! The devil is upon us!
Save your souls while you still can!

:laugh:

*backs away slowly*

I see that Lucifer and his minions are gorverning this forum slightly to much I'd say, all the press news on neverdie are nothing but lies of Lucifer, no one believes in it, and I for one can already say that this fake bozzo doesn't even exist out there, he is figment of Lucifers imagination. Everything we've seen so far is nothing more than smoke and mirrors, he invented what now?
Lies lies lies, Quit comming at us with your terror Lucifer, once and for all.

A trillion dollar teleportation fee, in turnover, it is getting uglier and nastier by the second, Lucifer, quit your lies.

Also the news bot is one of his minions or simply it is gorverned by the old gold, the former throne of Lucifers.

Sincerely: Saint you know who...

Much love NN ;)

You remember that time that you me and Never die had a sit down conversation inside of your hangar around 2003-2004 timeframe.. I remember ND talking about a lot of his ideas which I thought seemed far fetched but in hindsight it was a lot of what he tried to do with the game. You guys were kijnd of going back and forth on what you wanted to see from this sandbox. Time sure does weave some interesting paths :)

NN was one of the first people that I met in-game. He used to sell looted items from Argus in the old days when it was indeed a Haven :) He also showed me kindness as a noob giving me some peds to work with when I was a poor guy. Hope you are doing alright bud

one_flew_over_the_cuckoos_nest.jpg

'Yeah but, I just act crazy'

And here I am thinking there was a new mob to hunt....The Lucifer :laugh:

Back