attribute missions (especially stamina)

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
I scanned messi yesterday during the hogglo event, and was quite amazed to see the attributes. For registering October 2013 it if incredible on top of getting to entropia master hit and dmg so quickly + knifefighter hit 109.
I mean even Dan had only 58 not so long ago and he has probably done all stamina missions on calypso?
Are there still repeatable missions for stamina / agility? Or they were once available and not anymore?

agility 204
int 80
psyche 84
stamina 79
strength 94

That stamina does not compute.

Even agility is too sick..

Yup, this IS crazy. It's possible to get 150 AGI through missions on different planets but this still leaves us with a 50 point gap.
AFAIK there's been no repeatable missions since the infamous blunder right after RockTropia was created. Which obviously could not have been how messi got it.

Intriguing indeed! :cool:

Yup, this IS crazy. It's possible to get 150 AGI through missions on different planets but this still leaves us with a 50 point gap.
AFAIK there's been no repeatable missions since the infamous blunder right after RockTropia was created. Which obviously could not have been how messi got it.

Intriguing indeed! :cool:
agility is gained by skilling aswell, shub on monria has repeatable agility too

I scanned messi yesterday during the hogglo event, and was quite amazed to see the attributes. For registering October 2013 it if incredible on top of getting to entropia master hit and dmg so quickly + knifefighter hit 109.
I mean even Dan had only 58 not so long ago and he has probably done all stamina missions on calypso?
Are there still repeatable missions for stamina / agility? Or they were once available and not anymore?

He was doing this repeatable mob at RT that gives high attributes based on kill amount. Not sure if it was intented or a bug...
He was then planning on report it so that non gets it after i dunno reaching some amount of attributes i think. Perfect gypso style, lovely.

Not sure now, not bee on RT since years perhaps. Is that mission still on going? The dragons that u kill from RT mission on Next Island that counts towards the same mission without paying fee?

Nice dedication thu. Impressive

Dear MA,

Please give an unlimited repeatable attribute puny mission for every attribute that never expires and is available on every habitable rock in the universe.

Cheers,
Mac

Smiles. We all go through lots of stages in out Entropian life, such as the desire to unlock certain skills and attributes. For most it's commando, once I unlocked that I sort of lost some desire to push on. Actually I think I got Force Merge before commando. Then you hear lots of stories and it kind of damages your will a little.

Then you go through this stage of what is uber, am I uber, have I made it. Then you realise no matter how many hours you throw at it, the skill gap between you and some other players becomes so extreme it's impossible to compete.

So then you say to yourself; I love it here in Entropia, but I'm going to get married (for me twice) have some kids and do all the things your really supposed to do with you 25K days on the planet (70 yrs). Then you log in and say I'm moving forward in chill mode, enjoying it rather than chasing it. Then you end up really enjoying it so much more.

So yeah these days, I love training pets, doing lots of taming. So if Messi gets 1000 points in Agility then so what "good luck to him". Because then I say to myself; I've got a beautiful nympho wife 9 years younger than me, 4 lovely daughters, AND my massive collection of uber skilled EU pets instead.

So now I smile at it all, and say yeah I did make it....in my own special way.

Hahahahah, enjoy the damn game.

Rick x

Even including hired shooters he does seem to dedicate his entire life to this game so actual skill speed should not be underestimated, but in this case it likely also involves taking advantage of (bugged or not) repeatable attribute missions on some underdeveloped planet.

I know there was repeatable attribute mission(s?) on a certain white trash planet that were later altered by MA balancing team. Haven't cared much about following the subject but wouldn't be surprised if this happened several times already.

Girts,

You may have noticed a couple of these guys spent a rather significant amount of time on both Rocktropia (Secret Island) and Next Island around the time of the MMOWC.

This was not a coincidence as it was a little known secret that the Secret Island missions WERE infinitely repeatable awarding the avatar with attribute tokens after each completion. Therefore by grinding either Snow or Storm for Agility and Death for Stamina (>200 per completion of final stage) a high Agility total was not out of the question.

Girts,

You may have noticed a couple of these guys spent a rather significant amount of time on both Rocktropia (Secret Island) and Next Island around the time of the MMOWC.

This was not a coincidence as it was a little known secret that the Secret Island missions WERE infinitely repeatable awarding the avatar with attribute tokens after each completion. Therefore by grinding either Snow or Storm for Agility and Death for Stamina (>200 per completion of final stage) a high Agility total was not out of the question.

The important question is , are the missions still available and repeatable for everyone else or have they been necro’d

Thanks for the pointer I just wanted to know if they are still available suppose not anymore then...

heh try to get an Agility point after 120 by skilling it takes years :) thanks for the repeatable pointer
agility is gained by skilling aswell, shub on monria has repeatable agility too

He was doing this repeatable mob at RT that gives high attributes based on kill amount. Not sure if it was intented or a bug...
He was then planning on report it so that non gets it after i dunno reaching some amount of attributes i think. Perfect gypso style, lovely.

Not sure now, not bee on RT since years perhaps. Is that mission still on going? The dragons that u kill from RT mission on Next Island that counts towards the same mission without paying fee?

Nice dedication thu. Impressive

lol cheater speak about cheating :D

lol cheater speak about cheating :D

The stupid part is if you report a bug in game when you exploited it , devs would just remove from your avatar as well , at least that’s what should happen but we all know how Mindark work lel

Thanks for the pointer I just wanted to know if they are still available suppose not anymore then...

I wasnt able to repeat one of the non-drake ones last time I was there however I have not finished a drake one myself yet so couldnt confirm.

I have suspected there was something fishy going on around drakes on NI and Secret Island. There had to be a reason why the last (fifth) stage of those missions was disabled in a hurry six months ago.

So that was the reason.

I have suspected there was something fishy going on around drakes on NI and Secret Island. There had to be a reason why the last (fifth) stage of those missions was disabled in a hurry six months ago.

So that was the reason.

Well the ones exploiting such mission should have those points revoked , jus sayin

Well the ones exploiting such mission should have those points revoked , jus sayin
Yes, definitely. In the ideal world that would go without a question.

I would venture to claim the reason why those missions are still disabled half a year later is that MA can't make up their mind how to solve that problem.

On one hand you can't prove those missions weren't intentionally designed to be repeatable. Or even if it was unintentional bug, the customer couldn't be certain if it was or not.

On the other hand, if you do nothing you'll destroy all the attribute missions forever. There's some people who so far have been doing the attribute missions. Not many people but still, there's been a certain group of people who were interested in this kind of useless hobby. I was one of those.
After this blunder, why would I keep doing that? Anyone who sees unusually high AGI or STA would immediately assume I got it by cheating. So, if MA does nothing, they'll effectively take away any incentive from this group of players forever. That's a significant amount of turnover and profit lost in the long run.

So yeah, not an easy decision to make, I can see why they're dragging their feet on this one.

Last edited:
If there is a mission that rewards with attribute tokens and you do it as long it is available, I can´t call that a bug or exploit. Everybody can do that!
Now if MA looks into it and decide the effect is to much and removes the mission, it is called balancing!
Sure some have had an advantage as long they did that missions, but is it their fault that PP designed that missions bad, and MA decided to remove it, due to bad balancing?

No its not their fault.
Those who have done it, took advantage of an opportunity given that time, which everybody could have done.

Its you own personal fail, that you haven´t done it.

BTW, what Rick said.
Can´t care less how much attribute any of the UBERs have.
Can´t compete with them anyways and not intend to compete with them.

I play my own style at my level, that gives me fun and entertainment.
If I would always look at those that do a lot better than me, well suicide may be a solution xD
[sarkasm off]

Do you compare your RL income to that of Bill Gates?

If there is a mission that rewards with attribute tokens and you do it as long it is available, I can´t call that a bug or exploit. Everybody can do that!
Now if MA looks into it and decide the effect is to much and removes the mission, it is called balancing!
Sure some have had an advantage as long they did that missions, but is it their fault that PP designed that missions bad, and MA decided to remove it, due to bad balancing?

No its not their fault.
Those who have done it, took advantage of an opportunity given that time, which everybody could have done.

BTW, what Rick said.

If I would always look at those that do a lot better than me, well suicide may be a solution xD [sarkasm off]

I really appreciate those opinions and wisdom for real , I for one do admit to kicking myself over missing some of these opportunities that have come and gone , but at the same time I have sacrificed such things for other endeavors, so can’t really complain , just thinking about it in the sense as with a lot of other developments whom tend to reverse something that was not meant to be intended

No its not their fault.

BTW, what Rick said.

If I would always look at those that do a lot better than me, well suicide may be a solution xD
[sarkasm off]

So you're saying you never was one of those people who cared about attribute missions?
And you still aren't?
And so you didn't lose anything?

Good for you.

No its not their fault.

no, dont agree.

So, MA fucks up by giving unlimited stamina.

Some people quietly taking advantage of that.
Then the fuck up comes out in the open and MA makes sure nobody else can exploit that again.

So the lucky few who found the bug used it to maximum extend.
Now I dont blame them, but the fact that the rest of the playerbase has no chance to catch up just sucks. so not everybody could have done that sice we dont all have that inside information about bugs!

So if you see someone what that high stamina, for me that says enough of the person.

no, dont agree.

So, MA fucks up by giving unlimited stamina.

Some people quietly taking advantage of that.
Then the fuck up comes out in the open and MA makes sure nobody else can exploit that again.

So the lucky few who found the bug used it to maximum extend.
Now I dont blame them, but the fact that the rest of the playerbase has no chance to catch up just sucks. so not everybody could have done that sice we dont all have that inside information about bugs!

So if you see someone what that high stamina, for me that says enough of the person.

I'm pretty sure planet owners decided what goes into those missions, if thousand of mobs with a ton of HP is not worthy enough for some repeatable mission, what is? puny kerb? Whose fault is it you didn't know? What would you have don if you knew? 10k mobs with 2k ish HP? dozens of times? Really? I mean I don't want to bring up your hunting stats, again, but I encourage you to look at it and see if you cycled in your entire EU time the amount of PED needed for one of those drake missions. I don't want it to sound mean at all, but it's just a ton of HP to kill guys... very few would go for it multiple times.

Of course everyone can / could do it. Most of us don't care that much because you guys forget that those are big mobs and the repeatable missions are probably long as fuck and require a lot of PED and time, things that probably no one in this thread so far, except messi and smilgs, could/would put in monster mode, nonstop.... how can you ignore those things? How many missions have you completly done? I barely did 3, proteron, eviscerator and marcimex. Those 2 guys have done most of them if not all missions on all planets... It took me months to do the proteron mission, because the HP of the mission scared me and loot was horible...

There are many missions taht are repeatable, meaning unlimted courage or other good skills, you just have to find them and take the unlimited courage, right? No man, you gotta shoot for months with top gear.... and you need top gear not to loose a bunch while doing these nonstop. Top gear costs, a ton of PED so you see, unlimited stamina is not really easy to get.

I am surprised many didn't know there are repeatable missions, there still are, you just have to play towards them, just like you shouln't bitch about loto winnings if you're not playing, right?
I am not surprised about smilgs not knowing, he recently discovered pills (and still not using them) - he's slowly becoming cozmodan, making a new thread with each noob question there is. I give 6 more months before smilgs discovers enhancers and starts making rage threads about how OP they are :D - messi is prolly the most scanned avatar of the last years, smilgs is shocked, he just discovered the scanner and used it for the first time...

Can someone explain to me how come the top hunter of this game is so clueless about key aspects of his main profession???

I'm pretty sure planet owners decided what goes into those missions

And i'm pretty sure MindArk has to approve what is being released.
I'm Pretty sure that I have read that somewere in the far, far past.
So they know about it, or don't care about it.

Either way I don't care, they can have the stamina.
Overrated anyway, or does someone with those realy high stamina noticed a huge advantage? :rolleyes:
Yeah only HP, but who needs a few HP, it's just a few puny mob hits more that you can with stand.
It's cheaper and easier if you would just put on pixie, if you need those few extra HP protection.

Last edited by a moderator:
And i'm pretty sure MindArk has to approve what is being released.
I'm Pretty sure that I have read that somewere in the far, far past.
So they know about it, or don't care about it.

Either way I don't care, they can have the stamina.
Overrated anyway, or does someone with those realy high stamina noticed a huge advantage? :rolleyes:

MA gets to approve ofc, but they miss things, or don't understand some. That's how RT had 10 ECO weapon...
For someone that enjoys mulcibers and mobs like that, stamina prolly helps, I personally don't care for it to touch those missions. Mang Chang on Cyrene has a ton of stamina, do you see ppl fighting for those hunting grounds? Are those who did the mission cheaters? It's on Wiki... you just have to look for stuff, not blame others for not knowing yourself, if you want that information...

but they miss things

Yes ofc, it would be to silly if they had to go over every line of code that PP deliver for VU.
MA probably just read the text about what is in it, and that's it.
But still in the end MA is responsible for the things they release, intentional or not.
But at least I hope they get sanctioned if they try to fuck things up on purpose.

Mang Chang on Cyrene has a ton of stamina, do you see ppl fighting for those hunting grounds?
No
Are those who did the mission cheaters?
No
It's on Wiki... you just have to look for stuff, not blame others for not knowing yourself, if you want that information...
Indeed

Edit: no idea if anyone did blame anyone, I didn't read everything in this thread :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back