I would like to say "Thank You" to the EU Community

TeeMitexi

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Teeghan Tee Mitexi
Hello Fellow Entropians,

I have been thinking about when would be a good time to make this post and decided today to finally put it out there. I want to let my friends in-game know that I was diagnosed with Stage 4 colorectal cancer in August. I'm currently in treatment, but I don't really know how much time I have left. I could be a miracle and live out a long life, or it could be in the next couple months/years, I don't know. I will tell you I'm doing okay for now and feel pretty okay despite chemo side effects.

Anyway, the reason why I'm sharing this on PCF is to tell you all that I have loved playing this game for the past 10 years and I want to thank you, the community, for making it so special. I have met so many wonderful people in EU and even managed to keep some of you as friends all these years. ;) I especially want to thank those of you in 3 special societies I have been a part of: To Legion of Calypso Inc, my very first soc a decade ago, to my friends who I met through The Chosen Few and to my friends at The Knights of Entropia. You have all helped me create wonderful and lasting memories.

My playing is not as frequent these days, but don't be shy about saying hello if we see each other. I also understand if it's too hard to talk to me. Just know you are in my thoughts and you have been an important part of my life.

Best,
Tee

Hello Tee,

I havent had the honour to have met you in this game. But I would like to send you and your family and friends love and courage in these hard times.

Cheers,
Trifle

Thank you very much, Trifle <3

Hello Tee,

I havent had the honour to have met you in this game. But I would like to send you and your family and friends love and courage in these hard times.

Cheers,
Trifle

Want to send you the best wishes for your future

Greetings - Zwarky

Was going to say "sorry to hear", but it's better to say.."fight it, fight it, fight it".

Hang in there, and good luck

Rick.

My mom had the same thing, several years ago she went through surgery and they removed a chunk of her plumbing and froze some off her kidney, she will be turning 80 this year, so far at this point cancer free, for now.

I hope you have a similar positive outcome and I wish you well.

A friend has just recently been diagnosed with aggressive Breast Cancer, she will have double mastectomy in the coming days, I hope she survives it.

Best of luck to you, and everyone else facing it.

#FuckCancer

Tee,

My heart goes out to you and your family during this hard time. Keep the positive attitude and fight on!

Best Wishes,
Boo

Was going to say "sorry to hear", but it's better to say.."fight it, fight it, fight it".

Hang in there, and good luck

Rick.

I will and thank you, Rick.

My mom had the same thing, several years ago she went through surgery and they removed a chunk of her plumbing and froze some off her kidney, she will be turning 80 this year, so far at this point cancer free, for now.

I hope you have a similar positive outcome and I wish you well.

A friend has just recently been diagnosed with aggressive Breast Cancer, she will have double mastectomy in the coming days, I hope she survives it.

Best of luck to you, and everyone else facing it.

#FuckCancer

Thank you, Mac. I’m so glad your mom is doing well and wish all the best for your friend.

Reactions: Mac
Wow. I'm very sorry to hear about that diagnosis. Keep a positive outlook as anything can happen and a positive outlook and belief in your own recovery can go a long way. Thanks to modern medicine more people than ever before are able to beat cancer and I remain hopeful that you will be able to do so as well.

Keep fighting!:boxer:

sorry to hear, one of my best buds had one on back of his head when we were kids, it was just devastating to hear that happened to my friend. He had chemos and all the thing that make you vomit and feel bad but he got well. Just dont lose hope, be extremly positive, laugh a lot, set a goal for something that takes like 5-10years (my friend started to play guitar) and you know what he played guitar at my wedding 15years later and it made me cry, i never cry, that was just so awsome to expirience that. So stay positive m8, be strong dont let that parasite get you. Best wishes get well! :)

I wish you the best of luck, lots of love!

From the other side of the world, try & keep possitive, hope to see you in this universe some time again.

A familiar name! We haven't talked much but I wish you a lot of strength for the future!!
Bee

sorry to hear, one of my best buds had one on back of his head when we were kids, it was just devastating to hear that happened to my friend. He had chemos and all the thing that make you vomit and feel bad but he got well. Just dont lose hope, be extremly positive, laugh a lot, set a goal for something that takes like 5-10years (my friend started to play guitar) and you know what he played guitar at my wedding 15years later and it made me cry, i never cry, that was just so awsome to expirience that. So stay positive m8, be strong dont let that parasite get you. Best wishes get well! :)

That is a really great story. Thank you :)

Bless you Sister, I hope you make a full recovery and hit an ATH.

Wishing you all the best!

take care buddy! Hang in there!

If the mind wants to live, the body will follow!

Dear Tee,

I'm so very sorry to hear this news.

It has been a real pleasure to game with you these past few years, running team hunts, bitching about the loot and smiling at all the funny things noobs say :)

Chin up and keep fighting!

Dirk

Back